Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 456789 LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I agree that Devin needs to pickup his game offensively, he’s been off but he’s so Damn passive too
    Someone gonna bump the “should have drafted Halliburton tbh” thread?

Born Slippy
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Terrible 4th quarter.. the signs were there from the 1st.

Spurs had to work for everything while the nuggs were generating good looks and easy transition scores.

Team d on jocic was good. Spurs struggled in transition d and spurs bigs in jacob/ georgie were letdowns.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Both lineups need a shakeup tbh.

Have to separate the Mills and Gay duo. Bench either White or KJ would be a start.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    “You can’t trade Patty. He’s too valuable in the locker room.”

Born Slippy
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Also Demar still sucks on defense. His offense aint offsetting that defense of his. Its unsustainable for the spurs as their focal point.

Iv seen enough.. do not want him resigned . Off that wagon.

Believe.
    My Team
    Anybody but Spurs
    Post Count
    Spurs had to work for everything while the nuggs were generating good looks and easy transition scores.
    Are you telling me that expending most of the shot clock for a tough mid-ranger is a poor offensive strategy? Who woulda thought?

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    No post game thoughts from Bill and Sean for 2nd straight game? No Matt Bonner post game, either, tonight? What's next? 30 minutes of commercials in place of Spurs Live on Friday night?
    Wtf is going on?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Rudy -22
    Patty -29

& Pop played"em Heavy mins!!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    “You can’t trade Patty. He’s too valuable in the locker room.”
    He must give great head.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He must give great head.
    Why do you think he wears a headband? Gotta keep the hair back when he’s slobbering over PATFO’s collective knobs.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This team has no fire,passion or leadership. Where is derozan or patty getting on these ers and speaking up?
    DDR and leadership in the same sentence do not belong

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Why do you think he wears a headband? Gotta keep the hair back when he’s slobbering over PATFO’s collective knobs.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Ahh man what the has our beloved spurs become....?

Still Sporting Ben Davis Allan Rowe vs Wade's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Spurs win this one, DWhite always plays well in his home state, GSG!
    He's become a turnover machine.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He's become a turnover machine.
    Can you blame him when there’s zero spacing lol

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This is the first time I've missed 5+ Spurs games in a row since I was a child, and I feel nothing.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This is the first time I've missed 5+ Spurs games in a row since I was a child, and I feel nothing.
    Same here. I would say the first time I stopped caring about loses was last season. This season it's continued.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Terrible 4th quarter.. the signs were there from the 1st.

Team d on jocic was good. Spurs struggled in transition d and spurs bigs in jacob/ georgie were letdowns.
    Jakob was a +5. The Spurs competed when he was on the floor.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I agree that Devin needs to pickup his game offensively, he’s been off but he’s so Damn passive too
    He's a rookie. He'll be fine. Not easy to get in a rhythm with Patty & Rudy in the same line-up. Devin had 3 fga, Patty 8, Rudy 10.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

And they need a starting PF with size & shooting.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    There is a reason why Spurs were eager for Vuc. But the price of Johnson/Walker and two first was too much.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    When I look back to 2002 - 2014, "some say" (including me) that I was obsessed with the Spurs game to game.

Now, the only way this year to get FSSW was pay ATT Now! and then $10 on top for FSSW option.

I've just cancelled ATT Now! saving $100/month.

"I feel nothing"
    Last edited by boutons_deux; 04-08-2021 at 06:02 AM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Welcome to the club brother. I’ve been a hardcore fan since ‘94 and this year and the last year I’ve missed 5+ games various times. I think I’ve missed the last ten games in a row now. I just read the game thread off and on and see it’s the same over and over (Pop overplaying Gay and Patty for example) and I know that I’m not missing anything.

It’s sad because I get excited for the Summer League games because I know there’s no Patty, Gay, Beli or a Forbes types of players and Pop is in the stands watching games instead of coaching.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Same here. I would say the first time I stopped caring about loses was last season. This season it's continued.
    Yep, same for me. I actually loved following that '96-'97 team even though they weren't very good (I had no idea we'd get Tim Duncan out of it either, so that turned out great. I felt kind of like a reward for sticking with that team), but last season was the first time I didn't want to watch games and I missed most of the season. I stopped watching around December. I cared all of this season up until a couple of weeks ago and have followed nearly every game (even the ones I didn't watch, I've still come here to Spurstalk to see what you guys think. Last season, I didn't even do that), or whenever the trade deadline was, but since then, I haven't given a crap about any losses. FO did nothing and I don't want to watch this anymore.

They just will not trade the vets and I don't want to watch those guys (vets), so I am not going to. I just wanted the youth to play and get a chance to develop, but for whatever reason, Pop doesn't want that, so screw him. Play the vets all you want, I ain't going to watch it. Keep Patty Mills and your delusional 6th man of the year beliefs, I won't be watching that. At best, Mills is an 8th man on a contender. How in the have the Spurs not figured this out yet. I repeat, AT BEST, he is an 8th man on a contender. Pop freaking thinks he's like a top 3 player or something on this team. He's given him the ultimate green light. Gay, same deal, he's given him an ultra green light. Not sure why these guys are allowed to chuck shots at will. They haven't really shown they're better than half the players on the team to get the type of green light they've been given. Porous on defense and average on offense. What does Pop see in those guys?

Thread Information