Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    We've already been doing all the fighting by proxy. Russia go into Afghanistan, we help the Taliban. US goes to Afghanistan, Russia helps the Taliban.

Rinse and repeat everywhere in the Middle East. We've already done some of that with Ukraine since Russia retook Crimea.
    You cannot compare the chessy games you just described to starting a bloodbath at russias border with Slav brother vs Slav brother anihilating each other.

Niga please

Its called an existential threat.

For example r3member when England raped youall asses for Falklands. Yeah that was ok. But imagine if England took over Uruguay and then called you the enemy.

One is ing around.

The other is called an existential threat. You fight to the death on the 2nd one.
    Last edited by hater; 04-08-2021 at 06:50 PM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You cannot compare the chessy games you just described to starting a bloodbath at russias border with Slav brother vs Slav brother anihilating each other.

Niga please

Its called an existential threat.

For example r3member when England raped youall asses for Falklands. Yeah that was ok. But imagine if England took over Uruguay and then called you the enemy.

One is ing around.

The other is called an existential threat. You fight to the death on the 2nd one.
    The US isn't going head on, just like Russia or China are not going head on against the US.

There's going to be the sudden surge of "Ukranian rebels" that magically are well armed, have billions of dollars in funding, satellite imagery, their radio codenames are Bob and Joey from Alabama, and the US will make a donation of 35 Predator drones (controlled from Fort Dix) to "advance the peace in the region", probably landing Old Joe a Nobel Peace Prize...

come on son, that's the McCain special... geopolitics don't really change that much, tbh

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The US isn't going head on, just like Russia or China are not going head on against the US.

There's going to be the sudden surge of "Ukranian rebels" that magically are well armed, have billions of dollars in funding, satellite imagery, their radio codenames are Bob and Joey from Alabama, and the US will make a donation of 35 Predator drones (controlled from Fort Dix) to "advance the peace in the region", probably landing Old Joe a Nobel Peace Prize...

come on son, that's the McCain special... geopolitics don't really change that much, tbh
    If a bloddy war happens in Donbass/Crimea. Russia has no choice. Its going head on.

We are talking about a war a mere 800 miles from Moscow. Imagine if a bloody war started in Orando area which is 800 miles from DC.
    Last edited by hater; 04-09-2021 at 07:51 AM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Called it

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Called it

Eh, more like bluffing than WW53.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Nothing to see here

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If a bloddy war happens in Donbass/Crimea. Russia has no choice. Its going head on.

We are talking about a war a mere 800 miles from Moscow. Imagine if a bloody war started in Orando area which is 800 miles from DC.
    This is called things are not going well for Putin in Russia.
    Perfect timing when he is sitting on locking up all his detractors and facing demonstrations.
    A mere 800 miles... gtfoh... Ukraine is coming for Moscow, run!

You are such a fckn slave to Putin.
    Go drink from those teats.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The fake humanitarian continues his blatant hypocrisy with another WWWWWWWWWWWW^2 thread.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Urine garden with another terrible take

Ukraine is going for moscow ukraine would be a wasteland in 15 minutes

What a sad pathetic eunuc

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    "The Slav brothers are going to kill each other!

Civil War is gonna break out in the old Soviet Union!

Please help the Slavs from killing each other, I love the way they abuse their citizens!"

Spare us the utter bull crap you dunderheaded cabbage...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Urine garden with another terrible take

Ukraine is going for moscow ukraine would be a wasteland in 15 minutes

What a sad pathetic eunuc
    but but... its only 800 miles!

Just contradicted your own argument fat head.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

they're not going head on against the US. Give the russkies some credit, they're not that dumb. They know the minute they launch a nuke, Moscow is the least of their problems. Crimea wasn't even part of the Russian Federation 8 years ago.

That doesn't mean they're not going to try to take over Ukraine though. If they're heavily loading up, is because they know Ukraine is going to get external help.

Ukraine isn't quite like Poland where you can just conquer them by just showing up, but you don't really need a lot from a nation like Russia to take over them.

Russia expectation is that Ukraine is going to get help from "the international community" which is codename for USA/UK/Nato, etc...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    they're not going head on against the US. Give the russkies some credit, they're not that dumb. They know the minute they launch a nuke, Moscow is the least of their problems. Crimea wasn't even part of the Russian Federation 8 years ago.

That doesn't mean they're not going to try to take over Ukraine though. If they're heavily loading up, is because they know Ukraine is going to get external help.

Ukraine isn't quite like Poland where you can just conquer them by just showing up, but you don't really need a lot from a nation like Russia to take over them.

Russia expectation is that Ukraine is going to get help from "the international community" which is codename for USA/UK/Nato, etc...
    They are going head on vs whatever forces are attacking Russians in Donbass and Lunetsk. And its possibly NATO. So if they go vs NATO are theybnot goibg vs US?

And who said anything about nukes? The only event that could trigger a big war is if Lunetsk, Donbass or Crimea are attacked. So yeah lets hope Zelensky is just talking out of his ass

And by big war I mean a war similar to Bosnia/Serbia. Except this time Russia wont sit on the sidelines.
    Last edited by hater; 04-09-2021 at 11:14 AM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    They are going head on vs whatever forces are attacking Russians in Donbass and Lunetsk. And its possibly NATO. So if they go vs NATO are theybnot goibg vs US?
    Ukraine is not part of NATO.
    Ukraine is every bit as corrupt and inefficient as Russia. But get this through your head, they dont want to be a Russian satellite. Russia lies and dances into Crimea and Georgia, and then back into Georgia, and you think its somehow a threat to THE OLD SOVIET UNION because you want this Union back again to counter any stupidity the US might pursue.

Your logic sucks, and you examination of situations absolutely stinks; you like seeing citizens dying and being mistreated (which is why you miss Trump so much... need that authoritarian!)

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

And who said anything about nukes? The only event that could trigger a big war is if Lunetsk, Donbass or Crimea are attacked. So yeah lets hope Zelensky is just talking out of his ass

And by big war I mean a war similar to Bosnia/Serbia. Except this time Russia wont sit on the sidelines.
    The implication of your original post was that the Russians are going to start dropping nukes on Europe and the US if they're getting their ass kicked. They won't, they're not that stupid.

Just like the US, Europe and China are not going to start dropping nukes on each other.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The implication of your original post was that the Russians are going to start dropping nukes on Europe and the US if they're getting their ass kicked. They won't, they're not that stupid.

Just like the US, Europe and China are not going to start dropping nukes on each other.
    nobody said anyone is gonna start dropping nukes.

It definitely could escalate tho.

Especiqlly if theres a major conflict 800 miles from a nuclear superpowers capital.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

The economics of most of these situations make war and bombs on any large scale, utter stupidity.

But with the struggling rouges, like NK... not so much.
    This does worry me about Russia. I feel like they need to be economically healthy otherwise they might take risks. But with the current Russian system they are far from healthy, especially as petrochemicals become a less important commodity in the future.

Im saying this like we are healthy... When a large number of people start feeling desperate is when they are more likely to turn to more radical leadership. Often times this spills over into foreign affairs. Dont need this .

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Especiqlly if theres a major conflict 800 miles from a nuclear superpowers capital.
    So you are also worried about strikes from Western Europe...
    And so you would rather have conflicts like when Russian took Crimea and has constantly messed with Georgia and so many others around them...
    As long as Russia can go in and boss your fine because "I miss my Soviet Union"

And You are in fine company then, so does Putin.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    At times I've suggested that hater is a fomenter of chaos, a chaos agent.

I'd like to amend that slightly.

hater lacks the patter and polish of the shill, he seems much more like a fan or a fetishist of chaos than an agent for it. Like it thrills him or something.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

hater lacks the patter and polish of the shill, he seems much more like a fan or a fetishist of chaos than an agent for it. Like it thrills him or something.
    Disagreed.

Hater just hates war. Instigating a conflict at a nuclear superpowers borders is just plain ing stupid. And hater will go to treat lengths to cover such stupidity.

And Im not the one sewing chaos. It is our government. They not only get thrill from it, but also money and power.
    Last edited by hater; 04-09-2021 at 12:24 PM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

when you post WW53 in the le, you're pretty much saying they're going to start droppng nukes...

You'll probably announce WW54 before WW53 even gets started, tbh

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

I think this is true but he loves the old Soviet Union as a power to counter the US. He has no concept of what happened after WWII and the desire to of Stalin and on to do a Nazi Germany move on Europe.

He gets a constant hard on when a new Russian plane or missile come out but he is.... a man of peace. Except when it involves Russian aggression. He cant seem to comprehend that both Russia and Ukraine have so much in common from a failed free individual and economic aspect, yet seems to think because they are "Slavic Brothers" that Ukraine should wants to be a part of the old Soviet State. This constantly irks him when people fight back on the aggression. So he cheers when Russia just moves in and takes a region, and gets pissed when countries dont want to join and are willing to fight for their own land.

"we dont have troops in Crimea"

-Putin

But, but the US... yeah well it also sucks that we do the same thing on occasion. It still does not take away from the lying of his main man and the fact that the goal is to re establish the old Soviet State. Only 23 years in office for Putin(president for life), man, what an amazing run for such a great leader and those democratic elections they hold. Putin is doing so much right. With that land mass and all those minerals and a huge area for farming. And they live like peasants on the whole. Constantly harassed... must be fun.

Maybe when the arctic opens up with the warming their economy can get going with new Sea Ports ... Nah. Stuck in the 1950s...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

s about to get real. Also Israel openly bombing Iranian ships and.intensifying Syria bombing raids.

s getting REAL
    Good! Let them all kill each other and we the USA should stay the out of their mess.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    when you post WW53 in the le, you're pretty much saying they're going to start droppng nukes...

You'll probably announce WW54 before WW53 even gets started, tbh
    Disagreed. Its a joke that we all use it. Ww34, 12,65 etc

But this potential crisis is serious as a covid complication

Thread Information