Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

s about to get real. Also Israel openly bombing Iranian ships and.intensifying Syria bombing raids.

s getting REAL

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    US and Saudi about to get that ass beaten by a bunch of sandal wearing camel ers

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Saudis sxrambling US patriot systems to avoid a colossal defeat

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Forces amassing loke crazy in Eastern Europe.

Experts warn war is unavoidable now

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

s about to get real. Also Israel openly bombing Iranian ships and.intensifying Syria bombing raids.

s getting REAL
    Not even close to WW52.

Limpet mines used on an Iranian military ship on Yemen coast.

A report in 2018 by al-Arabiya, a Saudi-owned media outlet, called the Saviz a military ship, citing weapons and advanced surveillance equipment on the deck, and said it had been stationed off the coast of Yemen since the beginning of a Saudi-led military intervention into Yemen’s civil war. Iran has supported a Yemeni rebel group that has fought the Saudi-led coalition.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/world...399_story.html

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I could see Putin moving on the eastern part of Ukraine. He knows Biden won't do .

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I could see Putin moving on the eastern part of Ukraine. He knows Biden won't do .
    I think you'll be wrong. Heck, I'm pretty sure old Joe is itching to start . Last I read he was sending an envoy to sabotage the Germany-Russia oil pipeline.

Enemy of the System Millennial_Messiah's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I think you'll be wrong. Heck, I'm pretty sure old Joe is itching to start . Last I read he was sending an envoy to sabotage the Germany-Russia oil pipeline.
    I remember in Fall 2014 when Biden wanted to cut all ties with Turkey because Turkey was harboring and training ISIS jihadi militants but Obama's DNC was having none of that and the MSM shut Biden's old ass up quickly.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Hope not.

Cant remember the last time we itched and started something and ended not getting our asses kicked

Im pretty sure Russia,China qnd Iran have been game planning for at least a decade while Joe was scratching Majors balls in his basement

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Also hope Joe is made aware that any big breaks out and Ukraine and Saudi would become 2 flaming turds in the first 15 minutes of the war. And well be instantly paying $15/gallon

Get your iodine supositories ready es. Ingot a few boxes already. Thats the only thing that wilm be able to keep us alive for an extra 3 or 4 months before the radiation cancer kicks in

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Hope not.

Cant remember the last time we itched and started something and ended not getting our asses kicked

Im pretty sure Russia,China qnd Iran have been game planning for at least a decade while Joe was scratching Majors balls in his basement
    The end result doesn't matter, tbh... all about getting the MIC their dollars... outside of Rand Paul and Ted Cruz pretending they care for about 20 mins, the GOP will sign off on it too.

Plus, we can always have Hollywood spin a horrible arse kicking into a female Rambo reboot, tbh

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The end result doesn't matter, tbh... all about getting the MIC their dollars... outside of Rand Paul and Ted Cruz pretending they care for about 20 mins, the GOP will sign off on it too.

Plus, we can always have Hollywood spin a horrible arse kicking into a female Rambo reboot, tbh
    If we get in a hot war w russia, china well be watching the next rambo reboot made by chalk drawings in a cave

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Not even close to WW52.

Limpet mines used on an Iranian military ship on Yemen coast.

A report in 2018 by al-Arabiya, a Saudi-owned media outlet, called the Saviz a military ship, citing weapons and advanced surveillance equipment on the deck, and said it had been stationed off the coast of Yemen since the beginning of a Saudi-led military intervention into Yemen’s civil war. Iran has supported a Yemeni rebel group that has fought the Saudi-led coalition.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/world...399_story.html
    Not so fast

A US official told The New York Times that Israel had informed Washington of an attack by its forces on the IRGC-flagged Saviz in the Red Sea on Tuesday, April 6, in reprisal for Iranian strikes against its merchant vessels. The target was a floating IRGC intelligence base stationed between Eritrea and Yemen.

No comment has come from Israel to this report. The official said the ship had been hit below the water line. Iran’s semi-official Tasnim news agency said that the large ship was hit by limpet mines; the IRGC blamed Israel on social media. Located at a strategic Red Sea choke point, the ship which has been stationary for two years can provide a constant flow of real-time intelligence on maritime traffic and military vessels. Uniformed men have been seen onboard the ship, and on the deck are small launch boats that are commonly used by the IRGC.

All this indicates a tidal shift in the tactics used in the Israel-Iranian conflict. Most significantly, the focus has moved from Israel’s campaign to wipe out Iran’s land bridge through Syria to a drive to disrupt its oceanic bridge through the Red Sea.
    The Saviz attack substantially notched up the intensity of the conflict. Most of the sea attacks until now involved civilian shipping. Israel reportedly struck a row of Iranian Syria-bound oil tankers in the Mediterranean in 2019 and last month. This year, Iran hit two Israeli merchant vessels in the Mediterranean and Gulf of Oman. But this time, the target was military, a ship called in a US report a “covert IRGC forward base.”

https://www.debka.com/israel-shifts-...n-the-red-sea/

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    China to post 5,000 troops in Iran to protect massive investment. Iranians protest: “We’re not for sale”

Beijing is preparing to transfer 5,000 Chinese troops to Iran to guard its $400bn investment in the country over the next 25 years. Military engineers are prospecting sites for their bases. This deployment was covered in the investment- -strategic accord signed in Tehran on March 27 by visiting Chinese FM Wang Yi and his Iranian counterpart Mohammed Javad Zarif.

The 5,000 Chinese troops to be posted in Iran, DEBKAfile sources reveal, will join the rarely noticed presence of 10,000 Chinese military personnel in the east African port of Djibouti,, so topping up Beijing’s military strength athwart more than one sensitive corner of the Middle East to 15,000 troops.

The mew pact is a gamechanger in more than one respect. It draws some of the sting from the US sanctions imposed on both partners, by partially covering Iran’s losses from the US embargo on oil sales. The deal gives the IRGC access to sophisticated military hardware and points the oil-rich Gulf nations to an alternative source for cutting-edge weaponry after the Biden administration paused large-scale arms sales to Saudi Arabia and the UAE.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Not so fast

A US official told The New York Times that Israel had informed Washington of an attack by its forces on the IRGC-flagged Saviz in the Red Sea on Tuesday, April 6, in reprisal for Iranian strikes against its merchant vessels. The target was a floating IRGC intelligence base stationed between Eritrea and Yemen.

No comment has come from Israel to this report. The official said the ship had been hit below the water line. Iran’s semi-official Tasnim news agency said that the large ship was hit by limpet mines; the IRGC blamed Israel on social media. Located at a strategic Red Sea choke point, the ship which has been stationary for two years can provide a constant flow of real-time intelligence on maritime traffic and military vessels. Uniformed men have been seen onboard the ship, and on the deck are small launch boats that are commonly used by the IRGC.

All this indicates a tidal shift in the tactics used in the Israel-Iranian conflict. Most significantly, the focus has moved from Israel’s campaign to wipe out Iran’s land bridge through Syria to a drive to disrupt its oceanic bridge through the Red Sea.
    The Saviz attack substantially notched up the intensity of the conflict. Most of the sea attacks until now involved civilian shipping. Israel reportedly struck a row of Iranian Syria-bound oil tankers in the Mediterranean in 2019 and last month. This year, Iran hit two Israeli merchant vessels in the Mediterranean and Gulf of Oman. But this time, the target was military, a ship called in a US report a “covert IRGC forward base.”

https://www.debka.com/israel-shifts-...n-the-red-sea/
    Just a love tap reminder to iranians. No one died. Israel just telling everyone to watch their p’s and q’s as they are not to be ed with. Iran learned its lesson. If torpedo from Israeli submarine blows multiple ships killing everyone, then it is on.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Globalresearch.ca

The pro-government press in Ukraine has announced that President Volodymyr Zelensky is to go to the Donbass conflict zone tomorrow, April 8. That means that within hours he will arrive in what is at the moment the world’s most dangerous hot spot, fraught as it is with the potential for a confrontation between the world’s two major nuclear powers. No details have been provided concerning the proposed trip.

This will occur against the backdrop of Ukraine pulling out of the Minsk talks with the Trilateral Contact Group on Ukraine that were initiated seven years ago. It will also happen when Russia has not had an ambassador in the U.S. since March 21, when Anatoly Antonov was summoned back to Moscow.

Looks like Ukraine joining Nato in some form is a lock. Which means Nato would immediately become at war vs Russia.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

why the would Putin pull back his troops from HIS OWN BORDER where on the other side a warring nation is about to join NATO?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Slav brother vs slav brother bloodbath.

Somehow I dont thi k US would come out unscathed from such disaster

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If we get in a hot war w russia, china well be watching the next rambo reboot made by chalk drawings in a cave
    We've already been doing all the fighting by proxy. Russia go into Afghanistan, we help the Taliban. US goes to Afghanistan, Russia helps the Taliban.

Rinse and repeat everywhere in the Middle East. We've already done some of that with Ukraine since Russia retook Crimea.

Thread Information