Page 78 of 100 FirstFirst ... 286874757677787980818288 ... LastLast
Results 1,926 to 1,950 of 2481
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Abbott literally defunded juvenile justice for his border enforcement stunt.

But Public Safety is a PrIoRiTy!!!11

Still Hates Small Ball Spurminator's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Wow next thing you know he's going to send border patrol agents dressed as women into restrooms to apprehend illegals.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

$200M mental health finding diverted to abbutt's campaign border stunt

$4B so far and election is still 15 months away

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    And it should,,,so what are you democrats gonna say now? I say any pregnant woman traveling in the HOV lane is exempt.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Will women have to prove that they are pregnant at time of stop from now on (if hotwheels accepts fetus as person)?

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Will women have to prove that they are pregnant at time of stop from now on (if hotwheels accepts fetus as person)?
    the semantics can be worked out,,,when I read this article,,,I thought it was a great idea by the woman. I bet most republicans would vote to pass a bill that allows pregnant women to use the HOV lane so democrats thinking republicans would hate this are way off,,,,,dont be suprised if Abbott is for this,,,,

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    But Public Safety is a PrIoRiTy!!!11
    they deep sixed juvie justice in Texas. they can't take any admissions.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    basic government . don't run public safety ins utions into the ground intentionally.

maybe they mean to govern badly, to hasten the end of government and the public weal by governing badly.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Weird how electoral stunts trump everything else.

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Looks like pretty high danger of Abbot Blackouts today with ERCOT forecasting something around a 600-3000 MW shortfall by around 3PM.

https://www.ercot.com/gridmktinfo/da...upplyanddemand

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Looks like pretty high danger of Abbot Blackouts today with ERCOT forecasting something around a 600-3000 MW shortfall by around 3PM.

https://www.ercot.com/gridmktinfo/da...upplyanddemand
    you'd think making sure the essentials of life are still available when we need them the most would be a higher priority, but no.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    you'd think making sure the essentials of life are still available when we need them the most would be a higher priority, but no.
    Did we survive?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Republicans wreck the government then complain how bad it is.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Hundreds didn't.

You luled.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    DC homeless shelters overwhelmed
    Lol

A neverending cycle Trainwreck2100's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ok

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    DC homeless shelters overwhelmed
    Lol
    I mean, they just crossed the Rio Grande... sleeping anywhere in DC is probably miles better.

What's going to be overwhelmed is the machine that prints US Citizenships, tbh...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I mean, they just crossed the Rio Grande... sleeping anywhere in DC is probably miles better.

What's going to be overwhelmed is the machine that prints US Citizenships, tbh...
    10/10
    I should not lead with my forehead

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

republicans turning the hispanic vote to conservative in record numbers,,,democrats gonna get beat at thier own game once again,,,,lmao

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    republicans turning the hispanic vote to conservative in record numbers,,,democrats gonna get beat at thier own game once again,,,,lmao
    What do you mean "once again"? Did you forget Old Joe beat the ever living out of Trump?

President Donald Trump didn't win the majority of the Latino vote in any state for which we have exit polling data by race, but he came closest in Florida, where the Cuban-American vote was decisive, breaking 56-41 for the Republican in bent compared to an even 49-49 split between non-Cuban voters.

https://www.as-coa.org/articles/char...ntial-election

lmao

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Kinney County fascists

After an eleven-month FBI investigation, Lucas “Rooster” Denney, president of a North Texas militia, was arrested in December on a southwest Texas ranch on eight counts related to his participation in the January 6 riots at the U.S. Capitol. Denney’s arrest warrant was based on a complaint that accused him of planning, recruiting, and fund-raising for the attack, fighting with law enforcement, and participating in the front line of the “heave-ho” battle at an entrance to the building. According to an incident report of the arrest, obtained by public records request, a Department of Public Safety officer took custody of Denney, 45, at a property in Brackettville, before turning him over to the FBI in Del Rio, thirty minutes to the west. The coordinates where he was arrested match those of a ranch that appears to be under the control of the Kinney County attorney, Brent Smith.

Smith, 42, serves on the advisory board of the Texas Nationalist Movement, which advocates for the state to exit the Union, and has been the primary champion of extreme policies to deter immigration in Kinney County. In the year since Governor Greg Abbott announced Operation Lone Star, which authorizes Texas law enforcement agencies to arrest border crossers on state trespassing charges, Kinney has apprehended more migrants than any other county in Texas. Smith oversees prosecutions of those arrested. In July, he helped draft a declaration announcing that the county was under an “invasion” from border crossers, and requested that Abbott employ Article I, Section 10 of the U.S. Cons ution to immediately send migrants back to Mexico, ignoring federal jurisdiction.
    https://www.texasmonthly.com/news-po...-smith-kinney/

Thread Information