Page 8 of 100 FirstFirst ... 4567891011121858 ... LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Life starts at conception.

God Bless
    never thought Qhris would be going against the word of the bible, but here we are

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    never thought Qhris would be going against the word of the bible, but here we are
    Know that the LORD Himself is God; it is He who has made us, and not we ourselves; we are His people and the sheep of His pasture.” (Psalm 100:3 NASB)

“Thus says the LORD, your Redeemer, and the One who formed you from the womb, ‘I, the LORD, am the maker of all things, stretching out the heavens by Myself, and spreading out the earth all alone.'” (Isaiah 44:24 NASB)

“But now, O LORD, You are our Father; We are the clay, and You our potter, And all of us are the work of Your hand.” (Isaiah 64:8 NASB)

“For You formed my inward parts; You covered me in my mother’s womb. I will praise You, for I am fearfully and wonderfully made; marvelous are Your works and that my soul knows well. My frame was not hidden from You, when I was made in secret, and skillfully wrought in the lowest parts of the earth. Your eyes saw my substance, being yet unformed, and in Your book they all were written, the days fashioned for me, when as yet there were none of them.” (Psalm 139:13-16 NKJV)

“Before I formed you in the womb I knew you, before you were born I set you apart; I appointed you as a prophet to the nations.” (Jeremiah 1:5 NIV)

God Bless

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Know that the LORD Himself is God; it is He who has made us, and not we ourselves; we are His people and the sheep of His pasture.” (Psalm 100:3 NASB)

“Thus says the LORD, your Redeemer, and the One who formed you from the womb, ‘I, the LORD, am the maker of all things, stretching out the heavens by Myself, and spreading out the earth all alone.'” (Isaiah 44:24 NASB)

“But now, O LORD, You are our Father; We are the clay, and You our potter, And all of us are the work of Your hand.” (Isaiah 64:8 NASB)

“For You formed my inward parts; You covered me in my mother’s womb. I will praise You, for I am fearfully and wonderfully made; marvelous are Your works and that my soul knows well. My frame was not hidden from You, when I was made in secret, and skillfully wrought in the lowest parts of the earth. Your eyes saw my substance, being yet unformed, and in Your book they all were written, the days fashioned for me, when as yet there were none of them.” (Psalm 139:13-16 NKJV)

“Before I formed you in the womb I knew you, before you were born I set you apart; I appointed you as a prophet to the nations.” (Jeremiah 1:5 NIV)

God Bless
    none of that says life started at conception. it just says people are formed in the womb. eve was crafted out of adam's rib, that doesnt mean the rib was alive either. adam was formed from the dust in the ground, but he wasn't alive until he took a breath.

sorry Qhris, but if life started at conception, a man who beat a pregnant woman and caused a miscarriage wouldnt just be fined, he'd have to give "life for life"... unfortunately the bible disagrees

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What an idiot

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Just take the L bruh

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    sorry the bible doesnt back up your view on this one.

but hey at least you can still rely on it to justify ting on gay people!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    “I call heaven and earth to witness against you today, that I have set before you life and death, blessing and curse. Therefore choose life, that you and your offspring may live,” (Deuteronomy 30:19 ESV)

lol @ "you hate gay people/you hate trans!"

You're such a beep boop

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Before I formed you in the womb I knew you, before you were born I set you apart; I appointed you as a prophet to the nations.” (Jeremiah 1:5 NIV)

God Bless
    Now cHrIs is implying life begins in the nutsack.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    “I call heaven and earth to witness against you today, that I have set before you life and death, blessing and curse. Therefore choose life, that you and your offspring may live,” (Deuteronomy 30:19 ESV)
    still has absolutely nothing about when life starts

You're such a beep boop
    your own post history speaks to that

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Now cHrIs is implying life begins in the nutsack.
    didnt even catch that

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    still has absolutely nothing about when life starts
    I already provided plenty of verses for that. Sorry they went over your head tbh

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Show me the posts where I say I hate gay/trans people.

Chop chop.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

You're such a beep boop

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Chop chop.
    Is the Bible 100% all true from start to finish? Simple yes or no will answer your demand.

You'll never answer.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Is the Bible 100% all true from start to finish? Simple yes or no will answer your demand.

You'll never answer.
    Cherry picked from Old Testament.

But not a word from his savior; same guy that said ok to slavery.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    bully move

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It is ok for priests to abort fetus if woman unfaithful.

Numbers 5:11-31

16 “‘The priest shall bring her and have her stand before the Lord. 17 Then he shall take some holy water in a clay jar and put some dust from the tabernacle floor into the water. 18 After the priest has had the woman stand before the Lord, he shall loosen her hair and place in her hands the reminder-offering, the grain offering for jealousy, while he himself holds the bitter water that brings a curse. 19 Then the priest shall put the woman under oath and say to her, “If no other man has had sexual relations with you and you have not gone astray and become impure while married to your husband, may this bitter water that brings a curse not harm you. 20 But if you have gone astray while married to your husband and you have made yourself impure by having sexual relations with a man other than your husband”— 21 here the priest is to put the woman under this curse—“may the Lord cause you to become a curse[b] among your people when he makes your womb miscarry and your abdomen swell. 22 May this water that brings a curse enter your body so that your abdomen swells or your womb miscarries.”

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Chop chop.
    Trans and gay are an abomination before the Lord.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Chris

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    bully move

Abbott's Texas

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    It will never not be crazy to me that sexually inactive people like Chris care so much about sex issues.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It is ok for priests to abort fetus if woman unfaithful.

Numbers 5:11-31

16 “‘The priest shall bring her and have her stand before the Lord. 17 Then he shall take some holy water in a clay jar and put some dust from the tabernacle floor into the water. 18 After the priest has had the woman stand before the Lord, he shall loosen her hair and place in her hands the reminder-offering, the grain offering for jealousy, while he himself holds the bitter water that brings a curse. 19 Then the priest shall put the woman under oath and say to her, “If no other man has had sexual relations with you and you have not gone astray and become impure while married to your husband, may this bitter water that brings a curse not harm you. 20 But if you have gone astray while married to your husband and you have made yourself impure by having sexual relations with a man other than your husband”— 21 here the priest is to put the woman under this curse—“may the Lord cause you to become a curse[b] among your people when he makes your womb miscarry and your abdomen swell. 22 May this water that brings a curse enter your body so that your abdomen swells or your womb miscarries.”
    Mosaic law for the Jews and it is concerning adultery, not abortion.

According to the ancient Jewish tradition recorded in the Mishnah, a woman who was pregnant or was nursing a child was not to undergo the ordeal at all.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That is from the Bible.

Show me the posts where you say I hate gay/trans.

Chop chop.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The Adam Lambert troll claims to be sexually active.

Moving on...

Thread Information