Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Agree. Its not a vacvine per se. Its an immune booster. And its efficient at that. I have no problem anyone taking it.
    Is it an immune booster when those who have had the China-Virus already, and who got the shot, are now experiencing auto-immune issues and contracting the virus again or worse? What's the death rate ratio attributed to this "vaccine" vs the death rate ratio contributed to the China-Virus atm?

I don't have a problem with anyone taking it either. I also don't have a problem with dudes chopping their s off and pretending they're girls but no one wants to see their mutilated selves or some idiot parading his stupid vaccine card around like it's a sign of superiority/virtue.

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    some stupid mother ers ITT

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    some stupid mother ers ITT
    Called it

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You called your stupidity.

"immune bster"

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lmao You're in this thread Chump and you most definitely are a stupid mother er.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lmao You're in this thread Chump and you most definitely are a stupid mother er.
    "ignring"

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ^ Going to have to wait until someone quotes your ass Chump in order for me to read your dribble. Do us a favor and drown in your obese wife's ass already bro.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    "dribble"

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The usual suspects derail a decent thread

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You certainly did, Bster.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Parents and mother-in-law, myself and hubby fully vaccinated. Dd and ds had 1st shots - allergic one - never! FL doing well (very orderly - stepped down in age until under 40 this week) - it's computer proficiency that gets you an appointment.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'm not trying to derail anything bro. Get a hold of your man Chump!

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I've been doing that since May 2020 bro! I meet with people daily, eat at restaurants once or twice a day, and celebrated UT kicking ass at the Alamodome with a ton of people months ago.
    Fast food isn't a restaurant. Eating it once or twice a day is a good way to make sure covid isn't your cause of death.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Fast food isn't a restaurant. Eating it once or twice a day is a good way to make sure covid isn't your cause of death.
    Lmao You think I eat fast food? Bro I am allergic to wheat and there ain't much in the fast food department I can eat at without cross contamination or just flat out nothing on the menu for me. I eat real good and at nice restaurants daily bro. Contrary to what's spewed by the re s here; I eat well, I take care of myself by working out, I take vitamin supplements, I don't drink, etc... The worst thing I do is drink too much sweet tea.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You certainly did, Bster.
    Called it

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Parents and mother-in-law, myself and hubby fully vaccinated. Dd and ds had 1st shots - allergic one - never! FL doing well (very orderly - stepped down in age until under 40 this week) - it's computer proficiency that gets you an appointment.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Wait a minute... So obesity will take out more than the China-Virus even though obesity accounts for 80%+ of all deaths attributed to the China-Virus? I don't understand... haha

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lmao You think I eat fast food? Bro I am allergic to wheat and there ain't much in the fast food department I can eat at without cross contamination or just flat out nothing on the menu for me. I eat real good and at nice restaurants daily bro. Contrary to what's spewed by the re s here; I eat well, I take care of myself by working out, I take vitamin supplements, I don't drink, etc... The worst thing I do is drink too much sweet tea.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You called your fundamental misunderstanding of vaccines.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    you eat twice a day at good restaurants? how much you spend on food per week tbh?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    you eat twice a day at good restaurants? how much you spend on food per week tbh?
    Worry about yourself tbh.

As well, call on your paralegal to help you with your reading comprehension bro.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Still have some long covid symptoms hocking up crap from my lungs. Trying some different drugs. Got my first shot at HEB on WW White (first appointment I could get). The dude had a white lab coat on and looked official but I think they pulled that mother er from the produce department. He stuck the Pfizer vaccine right into my shoulder joint. It was stiff as the second day.

Hopefully it helps those long hauler symptoms.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Worry about yourself tbh.

As well, call on your paralegal to help you with your reading comprehension bro.
    whats wrong with the reading comp? you said you eat at restaurants once or twice a day.

https://www.spurstalk.com/forums/sho...1#post10478309
    https://www.spurstalk.com/forums/sho...1#post10478343

and asking how much that costs is a simple question. eating out regularly can be pretty pricey, so i was just curious.

Enemy of the System Millennial_Messiah's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    what do jews have to do with this
    Every goddamn thing. They put us in this mess. They spearheaded Vietnam and Desert Storm and Iraq and yes, even 9/11.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Every goddamn thing. They put us in this mess. They spearheaded Vietnam and Desert Storm and Iraq and yes, even 9/11.
    well alright then. lay it out for us, profe.

Thread Information