Enemy of the System Millennial_Messiah's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Fact.

Reverse the cycle of Islamophobia. 9/11 was a small group of paid off extremists and not representative of Muslims or Islam as a whole. That, or it was a government hoax.

The truth is that Muslims are a God-fearing, socially conservative base that is a low key valuable voting bloc in the rust belt states, from Minnesota to Michigan and PA. They do not like nor agree with the liberal jews that have been ing over our country for decades and spearheading globalism and endless wars. They are privy to the truth that the jews are playing endless mindgames with all of us over sheer greed and power in order to poison whites/Christians in general against the Islamic world.

The problem is the jews, not the Muslims. The conservatives/GOP/white Christians in America, have had it all wrong for years. It's time to reverse the trend and bring our Muslim Americans home, where they belong, away from the trend of trans-creepo gender gotry jewish liberal radical leftist hipsterism and WITH the real Conservative Americans and into the Republican Party.

Scrumtrulescent
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    1) Not happening.
    2) You're not wrong.
    3) Seriously, not happening.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

The problem is the jews, not the Muslims.

Scrumtrulescent
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ^^^ Yep, but I let that slide.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ST has its own neonazi clique

and of course they call themselves libertarians lmao

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    Zionist already successfully groomed a generation of woke whites. Their job is done. Nearly all these anti-white policies, rhetoric and imagery is put forth and approved by whites themselves. There was a time when financial greed was the driving force but these are ideological extremist now.

As for OP, this Era of iden y politics must first run its course. Maybe this is why the Left made a sharp turn in the past decade towards skin color obsession? Where will most migrants be coming from in the near future - these places are not liberal.
    Last edited by FrostKing; 04-10-2021 at 02:32 AM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Zionist already successfully groomed a generation of woke whites. Their job is done. Nearly all these anti-white policies, rhetoric and imagery is put forth and approved by whites themselves. There was a time when financial greed was the driving force but these are ideological extremist now.

As for OP, this Era of iden y politics must first run its course. Maybe this is why the Left made a sharp turn in the past decade towards skin color obsession? Where will most migrants be coming from in the near future - these places are not liberal.
    There's a difference between "liberal for you" and "liberal for me". The migrant population, of necessity almost, is more "liberal for me" than "liberal for you". I'm sure you know the difference.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

rofl

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It's blue anons pining for war in the Middle East.

Try to keep up, Andrew.

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Skin obsession

And in the same paragraph anti-white.

Again the hypocrisy line drives directly over the head without being noticed.

Enemy of the System Millennial_Messiah's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

I'm not a "neo"nazi, I'm an OG

Thread Information