My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Looking forward to this tonight.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Kobe to the Lakers was scandalous. Doubt they'll tell that story.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    1996 > 1984 > 1997 tbh

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Nah, Logo had vision other GMs didn't have at the time. If anything, blame Philly. Kobe grew up there so they know he was a high school phenom. They drafted Kerry Kibbles n bits instead

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Actually the real scandal was tanking with a top 50 1st ballot HOFer on your roster. Then somehow winning the 1997 lottery. SMH at CIA Pop. Like the 2016-2020 MAGA cult, Pop didn't even try to hide his shenanigans. He was emboldened to do so in broad daylight.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Actually the real scandal was tanking with a top 50 1st ballot HOFer on your roster. Then somehow winning the 1997 lottery. SMH at CIA Pop. Like the 2016-2020 MAGA cult, Pop didn't even try to hide his shenanigans. He was emboldened to do so in broad daylight.
    For a fan of a team that su iously got wilt, Kareem, magic, worthy, shaq, Kobe, mvpau, and unibrow, it really requires a high level of shamelessness to put that sentence together.

Reminder, the lakers were the celtics ottoman before the league fixed everything in favour of the lakers.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    For a fan of a team that su iously got wilt, Kareem, magic, worthy, shaq, Kobe, mvpau, and unibrow, it really requires a high level of shamelessness to put that sentence together.

Reminder, the lakers were the celtics ottoman before the league fixed everything in favour of the lakers.
    - here was "today's NBA" circa 1950s and 1960s:

11 of their 17 " les" were from that era. No free agency either. Russell would have left MAGA Boston if he could. -200 points for the comparison.

Lakers 17
    Boston 17

Lakers won more modern day - post Jim Crow era - les so... Lakers >>>

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    - here was "today's NBA" circa 1950s and 1960s:

11 of their 17 " les" were from that era. No free agency either. Russell would have left MAGA Boston if he could. -200 points for the comparison.

Lakers 17
    Boston 17

Lakers won more modern day - post Jim Crow era - les so... Lakers >>>
    A team in Boston was less racist than the lakers.
    Stealing Minneapolis les.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    A team in Boston was less racist than the lakers.
    Stealing Minneapolis les.
    LA more racist than Boston? You just lost credibility son. SMH

If I buy a team, I get everything that comes with itPERIOD.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I think you have reading comprehension problems tbh

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You sound sick. You should get vaccinated.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

If I buy a team, I get everything that comes with itPERIOD.
    You just said it. The celtics were dominant because they took in black players earlier on. It’s pretty well known and Auerbach went on record and said he didn’t care about the race of the players as long as they perform. All the while the lakers were relying on white players and getting beat year in year out until the league forced other teams to trade them their superstars for pennies.

And how convenient for you to take the five les of the team but not the racist past and the blatant cheating.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    I think you have reading comprehension problems tbh

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    You sound sick. You should get vaccinated.
    Got two Pfizer vaccines in Tijuana son

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    You just said it. The celtics were dominant because they took in black players earlier on. It’s pretty well known and Auerbach went on record and said he didn’t care about the race of the players as long as they perform. All the while the lakers were relying on white players and getting beat year in year out until the league forced other teams to trade them their superstars for pennies.
    Never said thisPERIOD

And how convenient for you to take the five les of the team but not the racist past and the blatant cheating.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Celts had plenty of white players; and Lakers had plenty of black players, tbh. One team just had chokers is all.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Got two Pfizer vaccines in Tijuana son
    So, you're saying you don't even have a viable record of it?

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Yeah Pop is an interesting guy. He employed the biggest azzhole in NBA history in Bruce Bowen who made a living by placing his foot underneath shooter's feet - then get's all ticked off when Kiwi gets Zaza'd.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    So, you're saying you don't even have a viable record of it?

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Yeah Pop is an interesting guy. He employed the biggest azzhole in NBA history in Bruce Bowen who made a living by placing his foot underneath shooter's feet - then get's all ticked off when Kiwi gets Zaza'd.
    I never thought about it like det BAAAAAAHHHAAHAHA!

Thread Information