‘94 Hakeem
    ’00 Shaq
    ’03 Timmy
    ’08 Kobe
    ’16 Steph

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I was going to watch and maybe the vid is good but nah, he lost all my respect saying KG was better then TD and I just can't bring myself to value that opinion lol

For Christ sakes yes KG was a damn good player but when did he ever dominate??

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Preposterous. The video creator made a case that clearly favored Duncan, showing that his stats elevated more in the playoffs and his offense was more valuable. Then, out of nowhere, he goes "but I value defense more" and gives the edge to Garnett.

He also said something like "neither of these guys can carry an offense by himself without a co-star." Bull . '03 Duncan carried on both ends, and there was no co-star on that team. Manu was a rookie, Parker was a sop re, and Robinson was on his last legs. Duncan averaged 24 ppg in the playoffs, and the next highest scorer was at 14 ppg.
    He's the best NBA Youtuber/podcaster by a country mile even though his argument for Garnett is ridiculous. I also knew that would be his conclusion from watching both Duncan, Garnett peak videos and listening to his Duncan vs. Garnett Thinking Basketball podcast episode.
    Last edited by J_Paco; 04-16-2021 at 09:14 PM.

Thread Information