Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That's what it'll take for the Spurs to keep him. This is is last big contract. In a world were guys like John Wall, Pascal Siakam, Tobias Harris, Kemba Walker, Khris Middleton, Gordon Hayward, e.t.c will all be getting 35 Mil and up...You can bet Demar's agent will be bringing that into the negotiation.
    im sure Jim Dolan will be all ears

Believe.
    My Team
    Anybody but Spurs
    Post Count
    The Knicks will be in the playoffs this year, so it would be a step up for him. He also played in TOR for years, so it’s not like he’s unused to being far from home.
    He doesn't fit that Knicks roster. Randle is ball dominant and Barrett fills the same role as Demar with maybe less playmaking. There would be no touches left for Demar. They need a point guard more than anything. I think they overpay for Lonzo Ball instead. He fits the defensive makeup of their roster and gives them the playmaker they need

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He doesn't fit that Knicks roster. Randle is ball dominant and Barrett fills the same role as Demar with maybe less playmaking. There would be no touches left for Demar. They need a point guard more than anything. I think they overpay for Lonzo Ball instead. He fits the defensive makeup of their roster and gives them the playmaker they need
    New Orleans will match. They didn’t trade Holiday to just let Ball go in FA. DeMar will get his touches, because Dolan wants his FA score.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'm tired of all these ing raptor fans.

There's more now than Spurs fans.

Spurs should not be paying this guy next year. Just like LMA. The young guys need to have space to evolve.
    yo, I just don't trust popovich. He's ing this team up purposely. I wouldn't put it past him to give Defrozen supermax and Patty $17 million a year for 5. I'm just afraid of what the old man is gonna do this summer.

Thread Information