Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678
    Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Deep down in your hearts you had to know this game was over when Pop rolled with Patty and Rudy to close the game. They were never going to get the stops or rebounds they needed to give themselves a chance to win.

Pop just can’t help himself when it comes to these vets. Too bad they didn’t lose more games earlier - another middling pick does nothing to help them get out of the they’re in.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Deep down in your hearts you had to know this game was over when Pop rolled with Patty and Rudy to close the game. They were never going to get the stops or rebounds they needed to give themselves a chance to win.

Pop just can’t help himself when it comes to these vets. Too bad they didn’t lose more games earlier - another middling pick does nothing to help them get out of the they’re in.
    yup - ^ nailed it

i knew when rudy and patty were in and lonnie was out it was over

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Anyone recall this possession when we still had a longshot?
    Score Raps 112-106. We need Stop-Trey to pull within 3.
    If we can't get a steal, need to foul to stop clock ASAP.
    Wth? 1st foul Foul to Give. Ok. WTH is with waiting 16 more seconds and then Gay.... ONLY TO FOUL and give FTs afterall?

1:03 DeMar DeRozan makes driving dunk (Rudy Gay assists) 106 - 112
    55.4 Dejounte Murray personal foul 106 - 112
    37.9 Rudy Gay personal foul

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    OT, the shot Luka just hit to win game

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Insane talent. He single-handedly is the argument pro-tanking. Just an absolute franchise player.

Believe.
    My Team
    Anybody but Spurs
    Post Count
    Never said he had a good game only argued he deserves some slack given he has been arguably our most consistent player during a season of inconsistency “Kurgan.” Tell me you have a mullet without actually telling you have a mullet Kurgan
    giving role players a pass because they've been less ty than the other role players on the team.

NOBODY on this roster should be above criticism. You're placing Murray on a pedestal he has no business being on. How about waiting until he makes an all star game before sucking his ? Imagine being a player fan of somebody averaging 15 ppg on a treadmill roster. Embarrassing.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Wow just watched it. Even his own team was stunned by what happened. Just bonkers.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Insane talent. He single-handedly is the argument pro-tanking. Just an absolute franchise player.
    Wasn't the rumour that the Sacramento Kings were offering up pick 2 to the Spurs in the Luka draft for nephew?

What coulda been if true.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Wasn't the rumour that the Sacramento Kings were offering up pick 2 to the Spurs in the Luka draft for nephew?

Luka would barely be playing, and definitely wouldn't be given the freedom he has in Dallas

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ^ yep drunk ass control freak can’t coach without Tim Duncan would figure a way to screw up Luka

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

I hope that offer wasn't on the table and we passed on it.... it would be a generational mistake...

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

It was contingent on Kawhi agreeing to sign an extension with them. All bets were off when Kawhi announced he wanted to be a Laker.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It was contingent on Kawhi agreeing to sign an extension with them. All bets were off when Kawhi announced he wanted to be a Laker.
    Kawhi never wanted to be a Laker...that was the LA media trying to coerce the public into pressuring Kawhi there...if he did he would have went there when he was a free agent for a guaranteed ring...hate him or love him, u have to admit Kawhi is more of a compe or than LeBron...he would NEVER play with LeBron...I said this before he made his decision, all while ppl were running with this notion that he wanted to play for the Lakers...that would have NEVER happened...did he want to go home to his wife and family? Sure...but not to Lakers

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Kawhi never wanted to be a Laker...that was the LA media trying to coerce the public into pressuring Kawhi there...if he did he would have went there when he was a free agent for a guaranteed ring...hate him or love him, u have to admit Kawhi is more of a compe or than LeBron...he would NEVER play with LeBron...I said this before he made his decision, all while ppl were running with this notion that he wanted to play for the Lakers...that would have NEVER happened...did he want to go home to his wife and family? Sure...but not to Lakers
    He wanted to be a Laker before Lebron signed with the Lakers. The draft happens before Free Agency that was when Kawhi and his team announced he wanted to be a Laker. They backtracked the moment Lebron signed with the Lakers in FA. Kawhi ultimately wanted to be in LA but the Lakers were his first choice up until Lebron took that away from him so he had to settle for the Clippers.

I can't say Kawhi is more compe ive than Lebron. I doubt Lebron would have sat out a whole entire year faking injuries like Kawhi while being on a championship level team. No way does Lebron sit out a year when he could possibly win a ring like Kawhi did in '18.

Believe.
    My Team
    Anybody but Spurs
    Post Count
    Yup, Kawhi was all in on being a Laker until Lebron got there. The day after, his team suddenly did an about-face and said they were open to being traded to the Clippers, Sixers, and the NY teams.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lol @ a guy who sits an entire year of his career peak nursing a bs injury is "compe ive" what a joke. Some of you guys are worse than girls at a concert, these dudes wouldn't piss on you to put you out and here you are stanning for them years later. Pathetic

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He wanted to be a Laker before Lebron signed with the Lakers. The draft happens before Free Agency that was when Kawhi and his team announced he wanted to be a Laker. They backtracked the moment Lebron signed with the Lakers in FA. Kawhi ultimately wanted to be in LA but the Lakers were his first choice up until Lebron took that away from him so he had to settle for the Clippers.

I can't say Kawhi is more compe ive than Lebron. I doubt Lebron would have sat out a whole entire year faking injuries like Kawhi while being on a championship level team. No way does Lebron sit out a year when he could possibly win a ring like Kawhi did in '18.
    I don't blame Kawhi for sitting out...if what was said is true, u don't call ur franchise player a pussy for being injured...that's the thing that caused him to not want to play...y'all have this slave owner mentality that players have to put up with disrespect from the franchise owners...Spurs fans especially feel like our FO is so morally superior to everyone else's... LeBron sat out the entire second half of his first year as a laker because he knew they wouldn't win a ring

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I don't blame Kawhi for sitting out...if what was said is true, u don't call ur franchise player a pussy for being injured...that's the thing that caused him to not want to play...y'all have this slave owner mentality that players have to put up with disrespect from the franchise owners...Spurs fans especially feel like our FO is so morally superior to everyone else's... LeBron sat out the entire second half of his first year as a laker because he knew they wouldn't win a ring
    You're going by a "he said, she said" post from a ing message board. When your argument is centered around that, it pretty much makes your point meaningless. There's literally no proof that that's what happened and you even have other posters who supposedly have inside info countering it. You're running off of pure gossip and it's pathetic.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Well that's true tbh, I forgot about that whole pussy comment. If that's true then I can understand it a little better. He's still a tho

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Luka would barely be playing, and definitely wouldn't be given the freedom he has in Dallas
    Do you ever stop ing?

I swear the Spurs could draft God and you would be sitting behind your computer complaining that they didn't draft Allah or that Pop would ruin both.

If Tim Duncan really did know you, he would slap you upside the head and you would have it coming.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    1. Reading comprehension I said this "I doubt Lebron would have sat out a whole entire year faking injuries like Kawhi while being on a championship level team." Did Lebron sit out a year whenever his team was a championship contender? The answer is no. Kawhi on the other hand did when he sat out the whole entire '18 season. That team was more than capable for winning a le and Kawhi just pissed it away. I can't see Lebron in the same situation doing that.

2. GTFO with that slavery crap. You will never ever convince me these guys are slaves considering they are getting millions of dollars. This is the best ing job in the world out of all the sports by far when it comes to bang for the buck. These guys have it much better than baseball,hockey,football,soccer players. Kawhi faked injury he could have played but decided he wasn't going to play simply because he wanted to go to LA.
    Last edited by daslicer; 04-16-2021 at 08:51 PM.

Thread Information