Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
    Remember Cherokee Parks The Truth #6's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Holy crow. You act like minorities are stupid, lazy or incompetent. Not true in any way shape or form. There has to be some level of voting controls to attempt fair elections. Voter ID is a very low bar. Your at ude regarding minority capabilities is akin to those who wrote the Jim Crow laws.
    I would argue it is a historical understanding of how voter suppression works. It’s basically an informal part of the conservative agenda to hold seats due to a shifting demographic. Reality is that most Americans don’t even care about voting, so for the idea that there are hordes of poor people of any color going out there several times a day to vote is ludicrous. The recent President actively undermined the postal service to influence the election. He’s on tape intimidating GOP officials in Georgia to find him more votes. Vote reform is needed but needs to come from the top down.

808s & Heartbreak Kool Bob Love's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    POP needs to check to check his white privileges. Winners can talk. Pop is a loser.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Holy crow. You act like minorities are stupid, lazy or incompetent. Not true in any way shape or form. There has to be some level of voting controls to attempt fair elections. Voter ID is a very low bar. Your at ude regarding minority capabilities is akin to those who wrote the Jim Crow laws.
    Again, you're not gonna be able to pull that black-shield with me. The reason why Jim Crow laws worked isn't because black people were stupid. The law-makers at the time might've believed that, but if they did, they didn't rely on that to make their policies work. I can tell from your response that you didn't actually read what I wrote, since my whole post had nothing to do with intelligence, competence or laziness. You just wanna push that dumb conservative talking point over and over. Maybe in your echo chamber, that argument seems good. It doesn't survive contact with the outside air though.

what uganda do about it? Joseph Kony's Avatar
    My Team
    Seattle Supersonics
    Post Count
    IDGAF about his politics here while he cashes checks from the CCP(and not literally so don't come at me with your bs semantics game).

And no, I am adamant about the China . the CCP!
    NBA on TV in China = Xi pays Pop you're an idiot who has zero understanding of how anything works, except maybe calves and tats

dont argue semantics with me because i'm wrong and dont want to get called out for being a dumbass

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This thread was started because Pop started talking about things that OP and others don't agree with and they used those comments to bash him. You, on the other hand, are bashing him because he doesn't talk about China I find your point to be especially odd but that's whatever.

Also, it isn't semantics to say that he isn't getting paid directly from the China money so, at that pre-emptive deflection.
    you're replying to the OP. lol

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    NBA on TV in China = Xi pays Pop you're an idiot who has zero understanding of how anything works, except maybe calves and tats

dont argue semantics with me because i'm wrong and dont want to get called out for being a dumbass
    everywhere I am your ass shows up. stop hiding behind your troll acount pussy.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The "hurdle" is not high, but who does it trip up at a disproportionate rate? The poll tax was always between $1 and $2 even when the average household income went from about $500 to over $3000 in the 60 or so years that they were en vogue. You were never talking about an unbelieveable amount of money. Yet, the Voting Rights Act of 1965 got rid of them, and it prevented ID laws until it was weakened by the SCOTUS.

Moreover, the hurdle to get a state-issued ID is higher than it is to get many other picture IDs that posters in this thread seem to want to pretend work for voting. This is if the system is working perfectly and not in tandem with voting suppression efforts by having limited hours and an unresponsive offices. Also, I'm gonna be really generous and ignore how you comparing minorities to mentally disabled people can come off. The stupid conservative talking point that opponents to voter ID laws believe that minorities are too incompetent to fill out paperwork needs to go away. It's just a ty attempt at a racial gotcha that doesn't work outside of an echo chamber.

Minorities have a harder time getting IDs because they often lack the time and means to get them (especially if the offices at which they are supposed to get them are purposefully hard to contact), not because they're too dumb. The same is true for why voting in person disproportionately affects them. Because they don't live in a world where the ID is needed for anything else, they don't necessarily see it as being a good use of time like someone who needs to get a driver's license would. If the residents of your home are part of a program where they get the support to fill out the forms, have the free time to go through the hoops and are part of a program that encourages that they get an ID, then it's likely they get IDs at a much higher rate than non-driving residents. And good on your program for helping them.

State IDs need to be free, easily accessible and readily replaceable for them to not be a voting hurdle. Relatively cheap, inconsistent to get and even harder to replace doesn't cut it.
    spot on.

My Team
    Seattle Supersonics
    Post Count
    everywhere I am your ass shows up. stop hiding behind your troll acount pussy.
    Stop hiding behind your piece of tattoo "shop" then . I tried to meet your got ass in public and you ed out like a pussy and hid in your gy shop. Step off my and shut the up already clown

My Team
    Seattle Supersonics
    Post Count
    also rofl at this twig legged got talking about anyone else following him around when he humps the leg of the same 3-4 posters constantly, humping mono's leg for attention, etc. in scrawny ass chump

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    you're replying to the OP. lol
    I was replying to you and mentioned OP. Read the post.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Stop hiding behind your piece of tattoo "shop" then . I tried to meet your got ass in public and you ed out like a pussy and hid in your gy shop. Step off my and shut the up already clown
    You're lame bro and your lame trolling ain't worth jack just like you bro. Go larp elsewhere you ing loser.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    also rofl at this twig legged got talking about anyone else following him around when he humps the leg of the same 3-4 posters constantly, humping mono's leg for attention, etc. in scrawny ass chump
    I know you have a pea sized brain but anyone with any sense of reality realizes I simply reply to you stupid s. You on the other hand come looking to troll non stop. Keep larping ya !

My Team
    Seattle Supersonics
    Post Count
    first off, i aint your ing bro. you're a stain on the underpants of ST, nothing more. secondly, thats funny coming from the try-hard edgelord with the troll meme guy as his avatar. thirdly, you are a pussy that ed out and hid (again) when you were challenged to step out of your basement. so, shut your ass up, and go enjoy your methpipe got. if i need your input ill ask your mom to give you a call after im done ing her in the ass

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Pop mad holt gives to the Republican Party

Forum Official Personal Life Coach BacktoBasics's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Pop mad holt gives to the Republican Party
    Everyone here ing hates you. You’re a piece of poster and no one wants your worthless musings.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Got to love the liberals
    They are so loving people

Thread Information