My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    At this point im just hoping for a rudy injury

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    At this point im just hoping for a rudy injury
    If you're hoping for a higher draft pick, you shouldn't be.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If you're hoping for a higher draft pick, you shouldn't be.
    nope

not even hoping for that

just sick of watching rudy take minutes away from more deserving young players

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I need Draymond Green to tell Rudy “you’re no Kobe” every time he shoots the ball. This retirement tour of his is getting really old

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Mills is the frustrating one for me to watch. He scores early and then goes into tunnel vision hero ball mode, ultimately hurting the team. Watching “Chucky” Mills run up the court and take an early in the shot clock three without making a pass is the opposite of The Beautiful Game. Not sure what legacy to the “Spurs Way” he’s trying to pass down by that example.

Hallow stats, IMO. I knew his hot hand would fade and the Spurs would lose. Pop doesn’t use his two old vets right...Mills and Gay. Pop should have been lower than a C on this one, and Mills isn’t helping the team win. C-. D+ ?

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Embarrassing losing to a team that's just tanking the season to get the out of Florida and back to civilization ASAP

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Pathetic ..

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    - The major problem of this team is POP's ROTATIONS!

- Both Rudy and Mills produce less, the more they play.

- Until we let Rudy go, we will not see this team reach full potential.

- I can't let Mills go. Extend him for 5yr/5m per contract and let him retire.

- Somebody needs to hold Pop accountable. He has not been a great coach to this team.

- He is holding Luka, Vassell and Lonnie's development. He is destroying Keldon's self-esteem by playing him against overmatched players.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Toronto is trying to tank, Spurs were trying to win, but somehow Toronto won and the Spurs lost. Pop is a genius

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Well that was sobering. Atleast they earned this L as a team. The young core, our vets and Pop all contributed to this loss in major ways. Interesting to see how our youth stacked up against a team of late firsts, second rounders and and other young fellas who had other ways to the league. Alot of us need to stop over valuing our young talent, on a relative basis to many squads in the league it’s collectively an average young core.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Good L.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Best part about it is that we are basically guaranteed to be in the play-in. Why even bother winning? I'm going to look up notable 14th picks in the draft to help ease the pain of this season.

**edit** hey! It's looking promising! Michael Porter, Bam, TJ Warren. These are all players that are hits within the last 6 years. We have a 50/50 at getting a real player

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Toronto is trying to tank, Spurs were trying to win, but somehow Toronto won and the Spurs lost. Pop is a genius

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If that is Eubanks then get him out of there!
    He's been playing solid.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Frankly, watching Pop bench Poeltl (who admittedly wasn't playing well) for Eubanks and running Rudy and Mills basically the entire 4th quarter seriously is making me reconsider the stealth tank theory.

Like....that can't be the best lineup you can put on the floor in any given situation, especially with the game on the line. It just can't.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Frankly, watching Pop bench Poeltl (who admittedly wasn't playing well) for Eubanks and running Rudy and Mills basically the entire 4th quarter seriously is making me reconsider the stealth tank theory.

Like....that can't be the best lineup you can put on the floor in any given situation, especially with the game on the line. It just can't.
    We aren’t tanking we just literally are a poorly constructed and terribly coached team.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

I'll say this again: This is the same team that recognized Aldridge (and Lyles to a lesser extent) as a major liability on the defensive end and took actions to reduce his role because of it, aren't suddenly going to lose the ability to recognize that other players such as Mills and Gay are major liabilities, too.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If that is Eubanks then get him out of there!
    He's been playing solid.
    No, that's mr. 41% from the FT line.

I'd maybe buy into stealth tank theories if we didn't have to witness two full seasons of Bryn Forbes starting.
    Just accept it, Pop is finished.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I thought the team would come out more inspired after the two games winning streak. Instead the Raptors had better energy on a 2nd night of a B2B. Pop should've recognized this early and played some of the young core to energize. The only thing that's didn't make this a blowout was that the Raptors was missing some of their starters. Because it would've been ugly.

Thread Information