Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I am a bit confused about what the draft order will be in relationship with the play in stuff... I mean, the order will be made consider just the regular season outcome of games won and lost or, like on year past, the lottery teams will.be the ones with no chance at all to compete for the playoffs based on regular season games? Because in this case if we fall outside the 10th podiin the western we are automatically out of play offs chances and up to, at least, the number 8 draft pick (lottery odds not included)...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I am a bit confused about what the draft order will be in relationship with the play in stuff... I mean, the order will be made consider just the regular season outcome of games won and lost or, like on year past, the lottery teams will.be the ones with no chance at all to compete for the playoffs based on regular season games? Because in this case if we fall outside the 10th podiin the western we are automatically out of play offs chances and up to, at least, the number 8 draft pick (lottery odds not included)...
    Playin doesn’t matter, until it’s over. Teams in the playoffs are out of the lottery. Teams out of the playoffs get to participate in the lottery. The first four draft spots are drawn for. The rest are slotted by inverse record.
    If we fall outside the playin, it would be VERY difficult to get higher than #11. There are just too many teams hard tanking.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Thanks a lot...!

Thread Information