Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Elaborate then but I won't be holding my breath. You literally add nothing to any conversation JK.
    why bother explaining anything to a simpleton? you don't even know what the words you use mean. i might as well explain it to a gerbil
    As expected. You're a dip bro who sits here and tries to make friends with all these other losers online. It's hilarious!

Enemy of the System Millennial_Messiah's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This is something that won't happen until after the 2022 election at which time if dems win 1 or 2 more seats, then Manchin has no say and he can have his no vote.
    Dems will lose seats, wisconsin and PA will flip back red in 22 for the midterm at least, Warnock is Doug Jones 2.0, and kelly seems too blue for purple AZ voters. Also he's not running against chronic loser McSally who is one of the weakest GOP candidates in a long time and was appointed twice and never elected. McCain's death definitely left a gaping hole in ArizonaGOP. But they will find someone strong between now and next year. The lady that beat out Ayotte might lose. NC likely holds red. Tons of possibilities

what uganda do about it? Joseph Kony's Avatar
    My Team
    Seattle Supersonics
    Post Count
    Yes, it is expected that you're a ing moron who is so got damn stupid that you need to be explained why you dont know wtf you're talking about

you're literally making up some random definition for "neo-communism" because you dont know what communism is. if you did, you would know that corporations being in charge is inherently the ing opposite of communism. it's laughable how poorly educated you are. it's like claiming something like "neo-libertarianism" is the same as regular libertarianism except the federal government is the one in charge! how ing dumb are you

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    "Congress has expanded the court seven times – though the last of those was in 1869"

The number has been 9 since 1869?
    No re , it was 8 in 2016.

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    "circus"

You're #stillwith Donald ing Trump!
    #TrumpNeverPacked

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    No re , it was 8 in 2016.
    Link?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yes, it is expected that you're a ing moron who is so got damn stupid that you need to be explained why you dont know wtf you're talking about

you're literally making up some random definition for "neo-communism" because you dont know what communism is. if you did, you would know that corporations being in charge is inherently the ing opposite of communism. it's laughable how poorly educated you are. it's like claiming something like "neo-libertarianism" is the same as regular libertarianism except the federal government is the one in charge! how ing dumb are you
    It's funny how I can define communism exactly as you have yet you can't comprehend how I defined neo-communism. Lmao

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Dems will lose seats, wisconsin and PA will flip back red in 22 for the midterm at least, Warnock is Doug Jones 2.0, and kelly seems too blue for purple AZ voters. Also he's not running against chronic loser McSally who is one of the weakest GOP candidates in a long time and was appointed twice and never elected. McCain's death definitely left a gaping hole in ArizonaGOP. But they will find someone strong between now and next year. The lady that beat out Ayotte might lose. NC likely holds red. Tons of possibilities
    That makes no sense and goes against the 2020 trend. Biden won both those states so it goes to logic that a dem would also fair well there (And did). Specially the people that are running who are very likeable.

You sound like you're justifying this to feel better. Republicans have lost 2 strongholds because they keep putting extremely ty candidates who dont get trumpism doesn't work for anyone other than Trump and even he was a casualty. Keep playing the trumpism game. It benefits us.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Scalise dieded

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    Isn't that filling a slot not expanding

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    That makes no sense and goes against the 2020 trend. Biden won both those states so it goes to logic that a dem would also fair well there (And did). Specially the people that are running who are very likeable.

You sound like you're justifying this to feel better. Republicans have lost 2 strongholds because they keep putting extremely ty candidates who dont get trumpism doesn't work for anyone other than Trump and even he was a casualty. Keep playing the trumpism game. It benefits us.
    I don't see Dems taking GA in 2022 for a few reasons.

1.) The orange boogeyman is long gone.
    2.) No justification to offer checks for a vote like in 2020

Lacking motivation to vote in GA in 2022. But let's see who the GOP runs with. If it's a Trump clone then GA might just break Blue again

AZ will depend on how well or ty their response is to the border crisis. Biden gets tougher and fills the gaps at the border and Kamala starts acting like she cares, then it works out better for the left as more moderates with sense will break his way.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Isn't that filling a slot not expanding
    His argument is that the GOP failed to nominate Garland, thus subtracted one Justice for that time period.

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    His argument is that the GOP failed to nominate Garland, thus subtracted one Justice for that time period.
    Sounds like one of those 'Occupy Democrats' half-truth memes Boutans is always posting

And they call us idiots.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    9 has been the number since 1869

that the Dems are pushed to consider upping to 13 is totally on the Repugs' extreme hardball, smash mount politics for court packing.

Repug-packed SCOTUS, stealing 2 judges from the Dems is more evidence that the Repugs, with Capitalist backing, are targeting America to be a one-party country with politicized, corrupt, over-powerful, right-activist Federal judiciary ready to usurp law-making from elected politicians
    Last edited by boutons_deux; 04-16-2021 at 09:45 AM.

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    9 has been the number since 1869

that the Dems are pushed to consider upping to 13 is totally on the Repugs extreme hardball, smash mount politics.

Repug-packed SCOTUS, stealing 2 judges from the Dems is more evidence that the Repugs with Capitalist backing are targeting America to be a one-party country with politicized, corrupt Federal judiciary ready to usurp law-making from elected politicians
    One-party country when you have academia, media and now corporations in your corner.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It's funny how I can define communism exactly as you have yet you can't comprehend how I defined neo-communism. Lmao
    Kw making up his own definitions

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Abusing the process (different treatment of Garland and Barrett) has consequences
    You're telling yourself stuff.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Exactly, the historical trend is for the midterm after a new president wins to go against the presidential winner of the previous leap year/general election year. Not just in the Senate but also the GOP is already projected to flip the House.

you mean Scalia. For a moment you had me worried there.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Exactly, the historical trend is for the midterm after a new president wins to go against the presidential winner of the previous leap year/general election year.

you mean Scalia. For a moment you had me worried there.
    Dems won both Georgia races AFTER Biden won. No need to keep spinning this, imo.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Dems won both Georgia races AFTER Biden won. No need to keep spinning this, imo.
    It's not spin. It was still part of the 2020 election. 2022 will be a bloodbath year for Dems if Biden won president, I said that last spring and I'm sticking to it

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    #TrumpNeverPacked
    #Trump's WasOutOnTheCurb

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    2022 will be a bloodbath year for Dems if Biden won president, I said that last spring and I'm sticking to it
    Bold statement given there are more republicans up for re-election than there are democrats.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Bold statement given there are more republicans up for re-election than there are democrats.
    1. Everyone in the House is up every 2 years.

2. For the Senate, most of the GOP playing defense are in red states, only a couple in purple states, while the Dems have Warnock who is a sure loss and other purple states they need to defend

So it's not just about the raw number of seats

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    All for it, and hope it happens.

Thread Information