Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678 LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Sad news but I guess he had to choose health and wellness over possibly dropping dead on the court if his ticker went out. Nothing to mess around with. He was playing well with Nets to.

Always a chance though he comes out of retirement if this clears up or surgery is done but it's probably over.

Thanks LMA!
    This is at least his third episode. Known to have had at least one in Portland. Known to have had at least one in SA.

He’s done.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    For all the grief I've given him... It's not so serious as to with I'll on his health... I'm mad that he ever became a spur and glad he is gone... I will not look back in fondness on his time here, but wish him good health and a great life going further
    Yeah i was also burning on him for his Denver playoff quit and subsequent interview.

But maybe in the moment he was feeling all kinds of pressure and thought it best for the game to end then and there vs risk heart attack.
    Leader Patty's astute court awareness and CIA Pops having no sign to foul were part of the uber fail.

Glad his coatailing with the Nyets came to an end. Altho i read he can still get a fake ring?
    Regardless glad he is able to walk away.

Born Slippy
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Glad he ended up with the nets and got to play his old way before retirement. The few Dumbfuk spurs fans begrudging this guy for wanting to continue playing the game we all love and win a le . You most likely never touched a basketball before.

All the best in retirement lamarcus.

Tim to Tony to Manu! bdictjames's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Thank you Lamarcus.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Right call and good luck in retirement

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    We don’t win those 3 championships in 2003,2005,2007 without Bowen. He kept Kobe so busy trying to score that he was unable to both score and distribute like he did against most teams. We signed Bowen for < $1M, and he made All D, the first of 7 straight for us, the last 5 being first team. He never made much more than $4M, and made Ray Allen cry and reveal what a little he truly was. He had more balls than 95% of the guys who’ve put on a Spurs jersey, and his jersey absolutely belongs in the rafters.
    Don't forget about him making Kobe cry in game 6 in '03. That '03 series was fun in the sense he drove Kobe nuts especially when he outplayed him in game 2.

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Sorry to hear and hope the Nets win it all, so he'll get a ring. It would be a fit ending to a great career.
    Let's not go that far. It would mean Harden getting a ring after the gotry he pulled in Houston. Already bad enough to see #2 do that .

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It was entirely possible he would’ve got a ring in 17 hadn’t kawhi got Zaza’d
    And in '18 or '19 if Load Management wasn't a horrible human being and didn't nuke the franchise.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Let's not go that far. It would mean Harden getting a ring after the gotry he pulled in Houston. Already bad enough to see #2 do that .
    Yeah I hear you...at least there would one positive thing in the Nets ringing. As much as I don't like Harden, he'll never reach #2 level of baggism to me.

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    I wonder if Nets go hard after Cousins now with LMA retiring. Clips will try to get him back with another 10 day.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yeah I hear you...at least there would one positive thing in the Nets ringing. As much as I don't like Harden, he'll never reach #2 level of baggism to me.
    Agreed. Harden had no chance of winning a le on the Rockets this season. I felt Kawhi could have won another le with the Spurs but decided he wasn't going to do so.

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    The good news for Nets is they still have enough to potentially win it all this season if healthy. It's going to harder though without LMA.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The Lakers/Clippers/Nets are filled with mercenaries. Lakers with AD/Lebron,Nets big 3, Clippers with Kawhi/PG. Out of the 3 I prefer the Nets to win it all.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The good news for Nets is they still have enough to potentially win it all this season if healthy. It's going to harder though without LMA.
    Agreed. If their big 3 can play at a high level together I do believe they will still win it all.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The Lakers/Clippers/Nets are filled with mercenaries. Lakers with AD/Lebron,Nets big 3, Clippers with Kawhi/PG. Out of the 3 I prefer the Nets to win it all.
    I'm rooting Phoenix all the way this year with Philly my second choice. Clippers obviously last choice.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'm rooting Phoenix all the way this year with Philly my second choice. Clippers obviously last choice.
    Permaban

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I didn't say rooting Utah

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    calm down, Rob, you have a hearth condition and

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I don't see what's so bad about the Suns ringing. It's been nearly 30 years since Barkley shut down Hemisfair, I'm over it. That was the last win they ever got against the Spurs that meant .

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I really don't like the Suns cause they have a severe little brother complex when it comes to SA. To this day they think they were on the verge of a dynasty if Horry didn't put a hip into the Nash flop. I'd still pull for them over either LA, Dallas, or Utah, though.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I hope Philly wins so Danny can luck his way into a 4th ring.

Unfortunately knowing how the NBA works, it’s gonna be one of the LA teams or Brooklyn winning again, and it’s gonna be a lesser of two evils kind of thing.

the Nets. Durant has always been a front running got and I hate to see him win again. Kyrie and Harden are Nephew 2.0 and are the reason why nba stars today are so made.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'm for anybody but the LA teams. It would be cool to see Phoenix or Philly win it all since none of their star players have won a ring yet.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Enjoy your retirement LaMarcus!!!

Heal up and take care of yourself...thanks for the memories!!!

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I hope Philly wins so Danny can luck his way into a 4th ring.

Unfortunately knowing how the NBA works, it’s gonna be one of the LA teams or Brooklyn winning again, and it’s gonna be a lesser of two evils kind of thing.

the Nets. Durant has always been a front running got and I hate to see him win again. Kyrie and Harden are Nephew 2.0 and are the reason why nba stars today are so made.
    Green doing a 3 peat on 3 different teams would be pretty funny. I don't think that has ever happened before in NBA history.

I definitely have the Nets, and one of the two LA teams going to the finals. Looking at how the refs call the game along with the talent on those 3 teams I think they will be there in the finals unfortunately. For me the Nets are the least hateable and my preference out of the 3. I hate the Lakers, don't like Lebron/AD and their fan base, really want the Lebron era to end in the NBA. I obvious can't root for the Clippers since they have Kawhi.

Rooting for the Nets is the easiest choice. I agree Durant is a front running got but I know even if he wins again he will still have meltdowns online when people still don't respect his championship. Kyrie is a mental basket case loony tune. He's the type of guy even when he wins he will be depressed. I wouldn't be surprise after winning a le to see him do something radical such as wearing a turban and claiming he is some spiritual leader. Harden to me is just meh. We'll probably just see him blow a 100K at the strip club after winning. I don't see any of the Nets big 3 getting a huge push from the media legacy wise.

I do see Lebron running his mouth if he wins again screaming 24/7 along with media support "I'm the GOAT. I'm the GOAT." I also don't like Davis in my eyes he's cut from the same mold as Harden but he's also a bigtime front runner. Seeing Kawhi win with the Clippers would be insufferable. The hype he got in '19 would comeback again. Kawhi,Lebron would get legacy boosts from the media if they win it all.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Wasn't that the same thing that made Oberto retire?

LMA was soft and a diva. Probably set us back developmentally for at least 4 years. He won't be missed.

Thread Information