Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Basketball-reference has a formula they use, and he’s basically a coin flip, just a smudge over 50%.
    What exactly is the formula because I just checked and they have Ginobilis chances at 20% lmao and guys like John Wall with better odds at 32% Shawn Marion at 75%

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Who wants to visit the NBA HOF and see LMA? Might as well put Antonio McDyess there as well.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The formula for HOF probability only considers NBA accomplishments and includes ASG appearances. Manu's resume is much greater than just NBA accolades and is easily makes him a HOF shoo-in.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The formula for HOF probability only considers NBA accomplishments and includes ASG appearances. Manu's resume is much greater than just NBA accolades and is easily makes him a HOF shoo-in.
    As exstatic already mentioned.....

There is no "NBA Hall of Fame". There's a Basketball Hall of Fame that covers pro basketball, college basketball, the Olympics, women's basketball, international basketball ... everything.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    As exstatic already mentioned.....

There is no "NBA Hall of Fame". There's a Basketball Hall of Fame that covers pro basketball, college basketball, the Olympics, women's basketball, international basketball ... everything.
    We have a College hall of fame.. And if you play 1100 pro games in the NBA, I am NOT that sold on your Olympic record overshadowing shortcomings in the pros..

Every game is game 1 Seventyniner's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What exactly is the formula because I just checked and they have Ginobilis chances at 20% lmao and guys like John Wall with better odds at 32% Shawn Marion at 75%
    I'm pretty sure bkref's formula only takes NBA stats into account. Manu's international career alone would have made him a first-ballot lock imo.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    no

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Their formula is NBA based. Manu will be an international selection.

Thread Information