My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Have trade in.
    T Mobile was offering 800 off for their S21. Forgot to check gigs. Deal expired.
    That sounded pretty good tho. As good as it gets?

Open to Android, i or any brand really. Bottom line best price / quality combo.
    The Android vs Apple argument will go on forever, so lets not get too bogged down in that. If there are blinging deals in both systems, please inform.

Switch. I know the carriers often offer deals to switch providers. I'll look at that, but I'm leery of the devil in the details.
    Costco yes i have a membership so will check with them. Nothing on their site that i see at present.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    i Duo phone. Pretty cool or hype?

https://www.costco.com/unlocked-micr...100714322.html

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If you're gonna buy a folding I would rather go for Samsing, avoid Microsoft (but the Samsung Folds are ing expensive lol)

As for Apple vs Samsung, they both do what you'll need them to do

If you want the best price/quality combo go for the i because the Galaxys and i s are equally expensive nowadays, but the i s will have longer software support (plus you have Apple tores everywhere, it's convenient if you have an issue) and won't turn into a lagfest after a few months of use (it's still the case with the latest Galaxys).
    Plus Galaxys - and all Android phones really - for whatever reason consume battery when not in use , so you're at 99% and a couple of hours later it's at 75% without any use.
    Also, and it might be just me, I missed important messages on my Galaxys, no notifications

THey're both great, not trying to sway you one way or another, just managing your expectations

Thread Information