Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Mills and Gay are not going to have much leverage during contract negotiations. They're very much responsible for these results.

When DeMar is thinking about his options this offseason, how does he think the Spurs can improve with him? Is he going to ask that the team find a better option than Keldon at PF? Or White at SG? Or Murray at PG?

The Spurs always change their rotation every year. There's a psychological effect happening after these games. These games probably decreases the vets' confidence in themselves and acknowledge that help is needed.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Dejounte defines what a fake fan is again in this video.

Still Sporting Ben Davis Allan Rowe vs Wade's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    play the cruddy vets
    rack up another L
    younguns get hungrier and more confident
    L + L + L + ... = Lottery

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Potential to get a lottery pick

half man half amazing
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It's really baffling how we aren't playing our youth... Pop deserves zero credit for any development of our young players, tbh... Most of them would have been further along in the hands of another coach... Playing with Duncan is what developed those other stars like Ginobili, Kawhi and Parker (with help from the assistant coaches)... Young Pop deserved credit for playing manu and Parker from day 1, sure... But that was 20 years ago... Every other young player he has played has been because his hand was forced... And when the players show they actually have some talent, slippers think it's because of some master plan... If Pop had Jokic, he probably would have been on the level of Eubanks... He definitely wouldn't have been given the time or freedom to grow his game... under another coach, Walker may have been a other star already... But now we look at him like an inconsistent project... He displays rookie tendencies because he was never treated otherwise... Now he has ptsd
    Dude has already benched the first lottery pick in decades. He has absolutely no idea how to coach a young team. It’s so dumb.

Thread Information