Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Didn't even watch it sadly but this was the game of the year. Tearing up a vaunted Suns team and not having the likes of the Raptors duo stinking up the aesthetics of play. I really want to believe this incredibly unlikely win happened greatly due to my two least favorite roster guys being out.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I think it misguided to blame the good performance on Jak being out. It all has to do with DDR. DDR is the problem.
    Jak would have, IMO, rolled with what was going on last night just fine.
    Jak plays stellar defense and that is important.
    DDR funks up the team with his "I am the man so i must have the ball" at ude

Patty being out helped too-he is a drag on the defense. Rudy is still a baller and is useful if those other two (DDR and Patty) are not in the picture.
    Rudy can still run with the young bucks a bit.

It is so obvious to me and has been that DDR and to a lessor extent Patty are the problem.
    Why does Pop and his sniffers fail to see?
    Is there some agenda?
    Last night to me is proof there should be no going back.
    Just wait though
    I would rather go down with the young ones battling than the tired old crap that we know wont work

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Not sure you should include field goals near the rim and classify that as shooting. Shots made near the rim have more to do with the player's response to physicality, while actual shooting has to do with aim and skill.
    I meant it more as general FG%.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I think it misguided to blame the good performance on Jak being out. It all has to do with DDR. DDR is the problem. ...
    Right, for one thing look at the usg%. Poeltl’s is only about half of DDR’s. Poeltl gets the ball, as a rule he looks to pass to somebody else immediately. He doesn’t dribble around as the clock winds down, or stand there pump faking a dozen times. He doesn’t waste time. With Poeltl the ball can move, and the offense can move.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I think they're content with 10th. Chance at playoffs and good pick. The Warriors should not pick above them with a healthy Klay coming back next year. That's the bs that happened last year with a better suns team being allowed to pick first. They tanked for 10th now they need to maintain status quo. With warriors losing we now need to lose

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I laugh at everyone getting upset about vets playing but it's all part of plan to have best of both worlds all while doing right by guys he's trying to rehome

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I believe you but I do not care about “rehoming” anyone

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Ok then throw that out n you still got 10th seed draft pick along with opportunity for play in...win win...they play like today or when we beat Lakers early this season n we can go far...it truly is like they have two ways of playing: one for tanking and one that could take them deep into playoffs

Thread Information