Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456
    My Team
    USA
    Post Count
    This is what happens to well intentioned movements.
    The English fans get dead drunk before a game and then pretend like they are keeping a valiant “get the owners out movement” when they are bored and drunk.

Now we might not get to see a really good game with deep background. Man U and Liverpool absolutely hate each other. This is a game for Man U to be able to keep Liverpool out of the CL.

Imagine if a returning Van Dyk, Salah et al will NOT be playing in the CL next year? This makes Man U salivate as it could be a possible breakup of a good bunch of players (probably not but the Man U fan can dream about the frustration)

And this is another illustration of why the Super League was such a bad idea. This intense rivalry is born out of English rivals. And why the CL, even though far from perfect, is beautiful via being selective. Man U is not in the CL this year and Liverpool was. Now it gets reversed? That’s good stuff.

Hope we get a game today.
    I go back to say again that the rollout should have predicted this. How could these rich dudes not seen this coming?
    Something seems fishy about it all.

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    My Team
    --- Clubs
    Post Count
    I go back to say again that the rollout should have predicted this. How could these rich dudes not seen this coming?
    Something seems fishy about it all.
    The Man U fans are totally embarrassed.
    bunch of drunk a holes make them all look bad.

F them for depriving us of this game.

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count

Thread Information