your ufc champion knocked out in less than a minute vs a youtuber in a boxing match............all that choking & wrestling isnt real fighting.............

* bellator and one champion not ufc

Post Count
    tbh hulk hogan and bret hitman hart would destroy any mma fighter ever

Post Count
    your ufc champion knocked out in less than a minute vs a youtuber in a boxing match............all that choking & wrestling isnt real fighting.............
    Uh what UFC Belt did he ever win exactly?

Now Woodley he has some pressure. Even though he is shot as a fighter..

Post Count
    all that choking & wrestling isnt real fighting.............
    Let me ask you a question, what the do you think is going to happen to you a street fight if you have no goddamn clue how to grapple or do anything other than throw punches? Let me clue you in you’re going to get choked ing unconscious.

I’m going to bet a girl with mixed martial arts experience beats the piss out of you.

Let me ask you a question, what the do you think is going to happen to you a street fight if you have no goddamn clue how to grapple or do anything other than throw punches? Let me clue you in you’re going to get choked ing unconscious.

I’m going to bet a girl with mixed martial arts experience beats the piss out of you.
    bruh a ufc champ is going to lose again to a youtuber..........your sport has been exposed.......all that karate choking wrestling & grappling is not real fightinghands = fighting

Post Count
    bruh a ufc champ is going to lose again to a youtuber..........your sport has been exposed.......all that karate choking wrestling & grappling is not real fightinghands = fighting
    OK so you are just that ing stupid. Let me continue. This was not a street fight. It was a boxing match that followed the boxing rules specifically. What the are you going to do in a real fight when you don’t know how to fight? There is more to fighting than throwing your hands you ing moron. If someone takes you down what the are you going to do? Nothing because you have no clue how to fight.

OK so you are just that ing stupid. Let me continue. This was not a street fight. It was a boxing match that followed the boxing rules specifically. What the are you going to do in a real fight when you don’t know how to fight? There is more to fighting than throwing your hands you ing moron. If someone takes you down what the are you going to do? Nothing because you have no clue how to fight.
    people who slam during fights r puzziez..........only people who cant fight try to take u down.........hands r the measures of a real fighter

Post Count
    people who slam during fights r puzziez..........only people who cant fight try to take u down.........hands r the measures of a real fighter
    Right so I am correct when you get taken down by a female with MMA training she’s going to choke you unconscious and laugh her ass off. Thanks for confirming that..
    Last edited by dbreiden83080; 06-05-2021 at 07:19 AM.

Boxing PPV card having their event outdoors in the rain and fighters are slipping, lol.

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    Post Count
    Right so I am correct when you get taken down by a female with MMA training she’s going to choke you unconscious and laugh her ass off. Thanks for confirming that..
    He has no idea what he is talking about.
    This is the same guy who came on this board, and I kid you not, solicited ST posters to lick their anuses.
    Playblair wanted to lick the orifice where bacteria and undigested waste leaves the body... because he likes it???
    Not once, but twice. I have no clue as to why he was not banned.

This guy you are trying to talk sense to is a complete freak. And he has no clue that street fighting, which boxers will also get in, involves grappling. He also does not understand how much more muscular legs are than arms, its not even close. The 4 largest muscles in the body are in the legs. Kicking, Kneeing, elbowing, biting and clawing at eyes can be much more effective than punching. Street fighting is not a gentleman's sport with rules.

And he does not understand that finger bones break really easily and it hurts like .

Thread Information