Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    #stillwithinjectinghydroxychloroquinehim

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    "Nobody should.be walking around with a mask at this point" - Anthony The Mass Murderer Fauci

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You left out this part of the interview right after that:

FAUCI: Of course, but when you think "masks," you should think of health care providers needing them and people who are ill. The people — when you look at the films of countries, and you see 85% of the people wearing masks, that's fine. That's fine. I'm not against it. If you want to do it, that's fine.

HOST: But it can lead to a shortage.

FAUCI: Exactly, that’s the point. It could lead to a shortage of masks for the people who really need it.

https://www.statesman.com/story/news...id/4068162001/

I just do ented your lie.

Why did you lie, hater?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ‘It’s going to disappear. One day it’s like a miracle – it will disappear’

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    "Nobody should.be walking around with a mask at this point" - Anthony The Mass Murderer Fauci

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ‘It’s going to disappear. One day it’s like a miracle – it will disappear’
    Bend over, I'll ing make it disappear.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Because it was important to not have a nation of haters panic buying every mask.
    So people cannot be trusted with the scientific truth, they must be lied to in order to coerce compliance?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    he killed countless americans to save healthcare heroes.
    When scientific authorities lie to control public response, it underlines just why organizations like the CDC cannot get public funding for gun control research.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    When scientific authorities lie to control public response, it underlines just why organizations like the CDC cannot get public funding for gun control research.
    So now you acknowledge masks are effective?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So now you acknowledge masks are effective?
    Do you still beat your wife?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Sorry. I seem to recall you suggesting the CDC changed their mask guidance not because of efficacy, but as a result of political pressure. Must have been some other ...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    hmm

But you can't breathe in aerosols if masks work.
    Except the most obvious answer is that face masks actually do not help prevent the spread of the virus, but it might help encourage awareness of social distancing and proper hygiene, that the virus is active, and that is important in preventing the spread. It might also serve to salve some anxiety by people who just know they are going to get it and die.. you know, the hypochondriacs.
    Explain why, if masks prevent droplets from leaving the face area, the social distancing of 6' is required and was the same distance before masks were required.
    So no masks ok as long as you're 6' apart? These seem like new rules. So if someone decides to not wear a mask at all, there's very little risk in that?
    and these are just funny

So because I think masks are a placebo but still wear them, you somehow equate that to bifurcation of the issue?

Are you saying Hydroxychloroquine works 0%?
    Placebo, like I said.
    I never commented on whether or not masks are placebos. That's your narrative, your strawman. Come clean, you know you want to. Else, you be all alone. tick tock.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    DatManCurbstomped

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Philo with the way back machine ignoring time stamps for posts, knowing no one will give a enough to actually click on the links.

I've been quite clear since the start that N95 masks that are used by medical professionals, that are fit tested and protect the wearer do prevent the spread. I've been clear also that using like bandanas do not. Airlines agree with me since they won't allow you to board with a bandana as a mask. But keep equivocating the term "mask" to be all masks. I guess you contend I think even SCBA doesn't work so hazmat crews cannot actually enter quarantined areas.

Figures the birds would +1 your feeble attempt.

But back to the facts - Why do some here think it's ok for the CDC and Fauci to lie about scientific fact and use the excuse of "knowing what's best for us" as a cover?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Sorry. I seem to recall you suggesting the CDC changed their mask guidance not because of efficacy, but as a result of political pressure. Must have been some other ...
    I suggested it as a more plausible scenario, that they started with the more plausible truth and regressed into the more political feel good narrative of masks for everyone. It makes more sense and seems more palatable than thinking that your own science based organization would lie to you for your own good. The common theme is that they started with the misstep because they didn't know it could be spread by asymptomatic people. If you believe that you're a ing idiot.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    DMN and UT polls have a shred of cred?

"Abbott is now being favored by 39% of respondents in the state, whereas McConaughey is getting support from 38%, according to a poll from The Dallas Morning News and University of Texas at Tyler. Almost a quarter of Texans said that they would vote for another candidate."

McC still the best bet to remove Scabott?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

"Abbott is now being favored by 39% of respondents in the state, whereas McConaughey is getting support from 38%, according to a poll from The Dallas Morning News and University of Texas at Tyler. Almost a quarter of Texans said that they would vote for another candidate."

15 months is a political eternity, I wouldn't set much by any poll this far out. Could help establish Wooderson's cred for fundraising purposes, though.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    The Democrat Governor candidate roster is abysmal. It's probably Beto or bust, and he's going to be a nonstarter with the gun cult.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Yes. Being in a statistical dead heat with a sitting GOP governor is all anyone could ask for at this point.

IOW, really good for rookie numbers.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Seriously, out of the entire Texas population are these really our two only choices?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Seriously, out of the entire Texas population are these really our two only choices?

Don't forget Allen West.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Andrew White was a decent candidate last time but he got primaried by the latest 15-minutes-of-fame Democrat official.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Don't forget Allen West.

1. Allen West have a snowballs chance in KKK Repug Texas?

2. Seriously that's it? West and McC the only challenges to Scabbott

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Andrew White was a decent candidate last time but he got primaried by the latest 15-minutes-of-fame Democrat official.
    Is he running again?

Thread Information