Page 49 of 68 FirstFirst ... 3945464748495051525359 ... LastLast
Results 1,201 to 1,225 of 1677
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Bagley has flatlined. His numbers are virtually unchanged for his 1st 3 seasons, and his advanced numbers stink like Limburger cheese left out. He also has that family drama, with his father all over Twitter trashing the Kings. That being said, I’d take him over Kuzma, because he’d be easier to get rid of. After next year, just don’t give him a year 5 QO. Problem solved.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Bagley has flatlined. His numbers are virtually unchanged for his 1st 3 seasons, and his advanced numbers stink like Limburger cheese left out. He also has that family drama, with his father all over Twitter trashing the Kings. That being said, I’d take him over Kuzma, because he’d be easier to get rid of. After next year, just don’t give him a year 5 QO. Problem solved.
    Its a 1 year trial. See if there is a real player there or not in a position of need. His upside is better than Kuzma. Its worth the 1 year trial, especially if it costs us a player who is leaving anyways...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Its a 1 year trial. See if there is a real player there or not in a position of need. His upside is better than Kuzma. Its worth the 1 year trial, especially if it costs us a player who is leaving anyways...
    Did you not read to the end? I said I’d take him over Kuzma.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I think the Kings only do that trade if they can also get rid of Hield - and as others have said, not sure if the Spurs would be able to absorb Hield in a S&T. Obviously to get back Bagley + 22 is fantastic from the Spurs perspective and better than Kuzma + 22.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    We probably have to absorb heild in some way. Cause from kings perspective. They will be trading Bagley for kuzma. While they do like kuzma. Seems not that much gain to motivate them. Probably need a few more parts from Lakers to cover heilds contract

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    We probably have to absorb heild in some way. Cause from kings perspective. They will be trading Bagley for kuzma. While they do like kuzma. Seems not that much gain to motivate them. Probably need a few more parts from Lakers to cover heilds contract
    If they like Kuzma, it’s a win. They’ve been trying to dump Bagley since the deadline. If they want to get rid of Hield, it will probably cost them #9, either in this stride, or a standalone different trade.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If they like Kuzma, it’s a win. They’ve been trying to dump Bagley since the deadline. If they want to get rid of Hield, it will probably cost them #9, either in this stride, or a standalone different trade.
    That would be interesting... getting Bagley, Hield, #9, and #22 to go along with our #12 . That gives us alot of options...packaging picks with players..or moving a couple of players in stand alone deals to provide balance. I'm not saying it's my preferred scenario but, it's better than some I've seen out forth.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Three way trade:

SAC-- Kuzma
    LAL -- DDR (S&T ~15M)
    SAS -- Bagley + 22

Bagley, former #2 pick, only has one year left on deal & could be motivated to earn next deal. Probably better than Kuz/22.

I suppose Spurs could also take on Hield, but not sure what the rules are about absorbing player into capspace if at S&T is involved.
    Bagley cannot defend a beach ball. He's literally useless. The pick would be nice, but trading for name value former high picks. Marvin Bagley is a scrub. Draft and develop. Keep Murray, do not trade for Ben Simmons. Buddy Hield is yet another piece of trash player. I'd rather let DDR walk, than take on Heild's trash contract and bring over a big who is soft, and cannot defend.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Bagley cannot defend a beach ball. He's literally useless. The pick would be nice, but trading for name value former high picks. Marvin Bagley is a scrub. Draft and develop. Keep Murray, do not trade for Ben Simmons. Buddy Hield is yet another piece of trash player. I'd rather let DDR walk, than take on Heild's trash contract and bring over a big who is soft, and cannot defend.
    Sounds like a perfect fit in the old man's coaching scheme

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What happened to Hield? One second he was this up and coming player that had a reliable 3 ball and the next he is this trash player that nobody wants? I know he sucks on defense, almost all guards do, but did the Kings screw him up that badly? Can he be fixed?

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What happened to Hield? One second he was this up and coming player that had a reliable 3 ball and the next he is this trash player that nobody wants? I know he sucks on defense, almost all guards do, but did the Kings screw him up that badly? Can he be fixed?
    He hits 40% from 3...but not much else....the reason he's hard to trade is his contract.... I think you can hide some of his defensive shortcomings myself... don't get me wrong, I wouldn't give up much to get him but I'd consider it with the proper sweetener

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Sounds like a perfect fit in the old man's coaching scheme
    It's true.

The Spurs gave Joffrey a 2 year deal with a player option, and he turned out to be statistically the worst rim protecting big man since the ABA merger.

Bagley makes a lot of sense in that way.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He hits 40% from 3...but not much else....the reason he's hard to trade is his contract.... I think you can hide some of his defensive shortcomings myself... don't get me wrong, I wouldn't give up much to get him but I'd consider it with the proper sweetener
    Ahh like a better more expensive version of Bryn forbes

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I don’t know… that’s NBA CHAMPION Bryn Forbes we’re talking about here

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Shams Charania ShamsCharania

Portland Trail Blazers forward Derrick Jones Jr. will pick up his $9.7 million player option for the 2021-22 season, sources tell @TheAthletic @Stadium.
    8:47pm · 26 Jul 2021 · TweetDeck

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That was my immediate reaction too
    But he did average almost 4 assists a game so he can handle the ball a bit apparently. He’s also 6’4 so he is bigger than Forbes. Would need to consult with a Kings fan to know more about him but I don’t know anybody whose self esteem is that low.

Remember Cherokee Parks The Truth #6's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I didn’t put any stock in somehow trading DDR to LA. But with him doing interviews with Shannon Sharpe about how he’d love to play there, and then reports that he’d play for the Clippers too, I don’t know, either he takes the MLE ir there’s an opportunity here. The Lakers options look like , unfortunately. But the Clippers? There kind of gutted too, right? Shamet, Patrick Beverly. Is their roster even worse?

Like, there’s the potential for this media exposure to force the hand of either team. SA doesn’t give a about media hype but LA is unable to ignore it, it’s part of the tragic DNA of that city. If both teams weren’t gutted, I’d say we could finally be in a position to win a trade. Instead, it’s more likely the ironic last chapter of the Kawhi Apocalypse — DDR taking a paycut to play with Nephew. Ugh.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If we could sign and trade DeRozan for Kuzma, Horton-Tucker, and a first (Duarte), I’d do it. Then draft Sengun, nab John Collins in free agency, get rid of the veterans, and it will have been a good offseason.

PG: Murray / Jones
    SG: White / Walker / Duarte
    SF: Johnson / Horton-Tucker / Vassell
    PF: Collins / Kuzma / Samanic
    C: Poeltl / Eubanks / Sengun

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It'll likely need to include a third team unless Kuzma is seen as a Gay replacement.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    John Collins looks good in a Spurs jersey.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Are the Spurs actually going to go after Collins or is it just fans here that are wanting him? I haven't been keeping up with the off-season since the season ended.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Are the Spurs actually going to go after Collins or is it just fans here that are wanting him? I haven't been keeping up with the off-season since the season ended.
    Team with most cap space will probably pursue the best free agent available at a position of need and fans will talk about it

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If we could sign and trade DeRozan for Kuzma, Horton-Tucker, and a first (Duarte), I’d do it. Then draft Sengun, nab John Collins in free agency, get rid of the veterans, and it will have been a good offseason.

PG: Murray / Jones
    SG: White / Walker / Duarte
    SF: Johnson / Horton-Tucker / Vassell
    PF: Collins / Kuzma / Samanic
    C: Poeltl / Eubanks / Sengun
    Duarte is rumored to be taken by GSW at 14. He has risen and even if GSW doesn't take him, he's not lasting to 22. But there could be other played there are interesting, maybe Murphy 3, possibly someone else who is still interesting.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Duarte is rumored to be taken by GSW at 14. He has risen and even if GSW doesn't take him, he's not lasting to 22. But there could be other played there are interesting, maybe Murphy 3, possibly someone else who is still interesting.
    this is a case where if the Spurs want a player badly enough, they will take him much to the disappointment of fans’ perceived value of what a #12 pick should look like. Let’s see what they do

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Per Woj, Brynn Forbes is a FA

Thread Information