San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Per Woj, Brynn Forbes is a FA
    Now that’s breaking news

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Per Woj, Brynn Forbes is a FA
    He can bring us some championship experience.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He can bring us some championship experience.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Duarte is rumored to be taken by GSW at 14. He has risen and even if GSW doesn't take him, he's not lasting to 22. But there could be other played there are interesting, maybe Murphy 3, possibly someone else who is still interesting.
    I'm not liking the Laker trade much and find it really unlikely they'd include Horton-Tucker, but I suppose a deal contingent on a certain list of guys still being available when it came time for them to pick could work.
    You know, even I as I write this, I'm changing my mind... looking at the list of guys mocked 22 through 32, it seems like there'd have to be one the scouting department considers intriguing, even if it's not a position of need. There must be a lot of sleepless GMs right about now in the NBA! Like 30, to be exact!

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Well, well, well...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    $20 mil is what I’ve said all along. I wouldn’t mind him as a Spur at that dollar amount. No matter how much I don’t like his play. That being said, I know he’s gone and definitely not to the Wizards.

i mean, if it’s real then it shows how much the Spurs want to move on from him.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Well, well, well...
    Interesting indeed, for the team and the price tag intel.

But how would the money work for WAS? I doubt they’re putting Deni, Rui, or Bryant In play. Maybe they’re trading Beal to Warriors after all ….

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

But how would the money work for WAS? I doubt they’re putting Deni, Rui, or Bryant In play. Maybe they’re trading Beal to Warriors after all ….
    Maybe 3 team sending RW to the lakers? Also could probably move bertans and one of the young guys to make the numbers work..

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Maybe 3 team sending RW to the lakers? Also could probably move bertans and one of the young guys to make the numbers work..
    I love Bert, but not at his new deal. If they want to get off that thing I’d want Rui and Deni, but that seems like a nonstarter for WAS.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I love Bert, but not at his new deal. If they want to get off that thing I’d want Rui and Deni, but that seems like a nonstarter for WAS.
    It's too much for him but, Bertans, Deni(supposedly we liked him last year), and a future 1st is probably acceptable to our FO. You could probably use the 1st to jettison Bertans if needed.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It's too much for him but, Bertans, Deni(supposedly we liked him last year), and a future 1st is probably acceptable to our FO. You could probably use the 1st to jettison Bertans if needed.
    Yeah, that appeals. I suppose if they take someone Spurs liked with 15 (of course uncoordinated) that could be another option.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

If they trying to do this then they definitely not looking at trading Beal - They probably trying to add some guys to make a major push in the playoffs and try to keep Beal Happy. Teams can no longer just suck and keep there star they will now just get up and leave if management is not serious about winning.

I remember early this season the owner went out and said before the season started that he Expected/Demanded his team move into the Playoffs or else basically. Lol and behold they had a great season it's amazing when someone lights a FIRE under your ass what you can achieve

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    this would be a fantastic signing by the Spurs…

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I could see the spurs offering Spencer a nice deal especially with Demar leaving, he has a house in SA right? Lol

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    this would be a fantastic signing by the Spurs…
    Brian Wright connection and Sean Marks connection... oh ...

It's happening ( j/k)

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If they trying to do this then they definitely not looking at trading Beal - They probably trying to add some guys to make a major push in the playoffs and try to keep Beal Happy. Teams can no longer just suck and keep there star they will now just get up and leave if management is not serious about winning.

I remember early this season the owner went out and said before the season started that he Expected/Demanded his team move into the Playoffs or else basically. Lol and behold they had a great season it's amazing when someone lights a FIRE under your ass what you can achieve
    I hope this rumor has legs. Im not a fan of taking on Berts deal, but picking up Deni to fill a position of need and another future asset is very enticing.

Still have the 12th and capspace for other impact players.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    No fan of Dinwiddie, at all

Busted ACL, 28 years old, can't shoot, cannibalizes minutes from White and Murray. Can't play up a spot

It's the kind of signing a bad front office would make, like a DeMarre Carroll move

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I’d like the Spurs to commit to full on small ball just for the of it…

keep Keldon at 4

Sign Dinwiddie

Draft Duarte

, the amount of 3s that are going to fly with those two plus White, Vassell…

that would be a scary offense.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Well, well, well...
    Not to sure I believe the $ numbers for DDR. 4 years at $23 is $96M. Exstatic says he turned down a fill in the blank 2 years from us (~$65M). I think he'll be looking for more.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I’d like the Spurs to commit to full on small ball just for the of it…

keep Keldon at 4

Sign Dinwiddie

Draft Duarte

, the amount of 3s that are going to fly with those two plus White, Vassell…

that would be a scary offense.
    Yes we can then see the Spurs lose high scoring games that are 180-140 instead of seeing the normal loss of 140-120.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I liked Dinwiddie with that chippy, tough Nets team pre-prima donnas. He's not a good fit for the Spurs and not just because he's be expensive.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I could see the spurs offering Spencer a nice deal especially with Demar leaving, he has a house in SA right? Lol
    Yes, he has a house 2 mins away from me. Looks vacant often though.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Dinwiddie would be a risk and would take minutes away from White I believe.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Dinwiddie would be a risk and would take minutes away from White I believe.
    I don't see how you take Dinwiddie and keep both DJ and White. If we go that direction, and I hope we don't if it takes $25M/per as reported, then one of those others needs to be moved for assets.

Thread Information