Page 57 of 68 FirstFirst ... 74753545556575859606167 ... LastLast
Results 1,401 to 1,425 of 1677
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Who was that Greek big man that went to school with Collins?
    i know who you’re talking about but it can’t be him. He recently signed a new contract with a new euroleague team.

i remember now. Dinos mitoglou

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I don't see a really good player in euroleague but you have Micic PG ( rights OKC), Jordan Mickey former Celtics, Wade Baldwin IV who did pretty well last year. And you have Mirotic who is 30 yrs old.
    This Matteo guy usually announces the name of the player but maybe he couldn’t because another NBA team has the rights

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I know he’s played like butt in Golden State, but I actually like Oubre. I’ve liked him since he was in DC, he looked like he was starting to hit his stride in Phoenix. He started off last season looking terrible, almost like he had the yips. It’s almost like he was trying to replace Klay and it was terrible. He did better in the second half of the season. He’s only one year older than Chris Duarte too at 25. If he plays for a similar 2 yr/$30 million contract, why not get him?

And before everyone starts calling me phobic slurs, by “like him” I mean I want to eat his ass like a cupcake

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Mirotic is the only guy I can think of off the top of my head...

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This Matteo guy usually announces the name of the player but maybe he couldn’t because another NBA team has the rights

I think the Spurs were linked to Micic in the past but he is a PG.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Shams Charania ShamsCharania

The Detroit Pistons are waiving guard Cory Joseph and F/G Deividas Sirvydis, sources tell me and @JLEdwardsIII.
    3:30pm · 31 Jul 2021 · TweetDeck

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Viktor is retired and 35. Maybe as a coach, but, not as a player.
    We cannot give up hope.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    i know who you’re talking about but it can’t be him. He recently signed a new contract with a new euroleague team.

i remember now. Dinos mitoglou
    He signed a new contract in Europe. He's staying unfortunately.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I hate to be this guy to bring him up… but is it impossible to bring Nikola Milutinov over? Lol last I heard he signed an extension with his team, no NBA buyout?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The big name in Europe is obviously Christiano Ronaldo.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Gotta wait until monday to find out the fate of demar derozan our allstar,patty mills our culture ,and gay our vet

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Lauri could come cheap

And lol @ 20 mil per year for Lonzo

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    no more then 15 per. He should come cheap coming off of career lows across the board

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Honestly to me Lauri is the only free agent that makes some sense for the spurs

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Honestly to me Lauri is the only free agent that makes some sense for the spurs
    odds on fav to be our future pf

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    no more then 15 per. He should come cheap coming off of career lows across the board
    15 mil per AND an agreement he wont pout if someone deserves the starting position over him. He’s got to buy in.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So what are the downsides to Laurie marks game? I haven't seen much of him. He moves great for a big man and can shoot off the dribble pretty smooth.

I'm guessing his defense is bad? Has to be for a big man that can move and shoot like that.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So what are the downsides to Laurie marks game? I haven't seen much of him. He moves great for a big man and can shoot off the dribble pretty smooth.

I'm guessing his defense is bad? Has to be for a big man that can move and shoot like that.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Markkanen + Obre? I guess that’s ty any other offseason, but passable among a crappy crop this year.

I suppose the starters would be:

Murray
    White
    Obre
    Markkanen
    Poeetle

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Markkanen + Obre? I guess that’s ty any other offseason, but passable among a crappy crop this year.

I suppose the starters would be:

Murray
    White
    Obre
    Markkanen
    Poeetle

Id like keldon starting but i guess you need shooting .So if the lottery is our goal again its ok

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The only one that’s missing is Paul Millsap and this offseason went exactly how I expected it

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Lauri could come cheap

And lol @ 20 mil per year for Lonzo
    I don't think that has any bearing on how expensive Markkanen will be. Just means Chicago will let him go, which we already knew.

They're making some big swings in the last year or so. Ball's a given commodity at this point and pairing him with Zach seems like a pretty good idea. Won't make them contendors, by any means, but shoud be a playoff team.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I don't think that has any bearing on how expensive Markkanen will be. Just means Chicago will let him go, which we already knew.

They're making some big swings in the last year or so. Ball's a given commodity at this point and pairing him with Zach seems like a pretty good idea. Won't make them contendors, by any means, but shoud be a playoff team.

i remember quite clearly from some here saying if the Spurs offered a low amount, the Bulls would simply match. But yes, it doesn’t mean he’ll actually be signed to a low offer, just that it opens up the possibility of it happening without the Bulls preventing it from happening.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Oubre is straight up trash. There's reason no one has ever wanted to keep him. Inconsistent, doesn't take the game seriously, just whack all around

Lauri Markannen is a little better but not by much. Terrible defense, frequently injured or struck with odd maladies. There's a reason why when Chicago got serious about making the playoffs, they benched Markannen.

Oubre would be a straight up failure and trash fire.

But if Markannen was renounced, then I could see a deal like the Knicks gave players a couple of years ago being useful, 1+1 deals to both protect the teams future cap flexibility but also make trading them easier.

Thread Information