Page 48 of 68 FirstFirst ... 3844454647484950515258 ... LastLast
Results 1,176 to 1,200 of 1677
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    They will be because he's probably the best pure talent among (eventually) attainable (for them) players.

Yeah, the defensive fit isn't ideal, but it's almost impossible to check every box.
    I just don't think it works. Beal needs too many shots, and he's not as efficient as Steph or Klay. To me, even a guy like Batum is a better fit.

Man, I really thought Golden State was going to buck the experts' predictions and take Haliburton last year. I'm sure they wish they had now.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I just don't think it works. Beal needs too many shots, and he's not as efficient as Steph or Klay. To me, even a guy like Batum is a better fit.

Man, I really thought Golden State was going to buck the experts' predictions and take Haliburton last year. I'm sure they wish they had now.
    He'd obviously adjust and probably be more efficient reverting to a secondary role. This isn't the '15-'19 Warriors; the sheer talent/firepower differential makes Beal the superior fit.

Should have went with Ball instead.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    With the Bledsoe/10 rumors, it makes me wonder if there isn’t a bigger deal for Ingram in there to be had. The Zion v Ingram stuff is really at heart of keeping Zion happy.

Something like they keep 10, we eat the Bledsoe $$, send 12, Murray and some other smaller assets, for Ingram.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    With the Bledsoe/10 rumors, it makes me wonder if there isn’t a bigger deal for Ingram in there to be had. The Zion v Ingram stuff is really at heart of keeping Zion happy.

Something like they keep 10, we eat the Bledsoe $$, send 12, Murray and some other smaller assets, for Ingram.
    I'm not sure what it would look like...nor am I sure the Spurs would want Ingram or if they'd want what we have but, I do agree that there's a deal to be made there for somebody. I think they would move him in certain scenarios.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

But the whole narrative with New Orleans is they want to improve now in order to keep Zion happy... So trading a 23 yr old Ingram who's putting up 24/5/5 in order to get Murray and another pick would seem counter to that, unless maybe they thought a Lowry/Murray back court would be an overall improvement? I can't see it happening.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    But the whole narrative with New Orleans is they want to improve now in order to keep Zion happy... So trading a 23 yr old Ingram who's putting up 24/5/5 in order to get Murray and another pick would seem counter to that, unless maybe they thought a Lowry/Murray back court would be an overall improvement? I can't see it happening.
    Agreed, I think if they move Ingram it's for a much bigger fish than we have to offer..

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yeah, I’m not sure what NOLA would want per se. Just combining a few strands: Bledsoe salary dump; narrative around Ingram getting in Zions way; Spurs’ PG logjam, etc.

I also don’t know how Spurs would see Ingram, but you can see some appeal to NOLA:

- net another good pick
    - keep your own pick
    - dump Bledsoe
    - can let Adams go & replace with cheaper/better Jakob
    - pick up a solid cost controlled PG

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The Los Angeles Lakers and Sacramento Kings have discussed a trade centered on Buddy Hield for Kyle Kuzma, sources tell The Athletic. The Lakers are seeking an upgrade in the backcourt and have also been linked to free agents Kyle Lowry, DeMar DeRozan and Spencer Dinwiddie.
    The Kings previously had interest in Kuzma via trade. Kuzma signed a three-year, $40 million extension with the Lakers before the 20-21 offseason.
    The Kings signed Hield to a four-year, $86 million extension in 2019.

Shams Charania/The Athletic

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The Los Angeles Lakers and Sacramento Kings have discussed a trade centered on Buddy Hield for Kyle Kuzma, sources tell The Athletic. The Lakers are seeking an upgrade in the backcourt and have also been linked to free agents Kyle Lowry, DeMar DeRozan and Spencer Dinwiddie.
    The Kings previously had interest in Kuzma via trade. Kuzma signed a three-year, $40 million extension with the Lakers before the 20-21 offseason.

Was not tracking the Kuzma extension. So starting salary in the 12-14M range, which is helpful context for Demar S&T speculation.

So if DDR is willing to in fact take lower $$ and start his new deal around 16M, Lakers can send Marc Gasol with Kuz and 22 (no need to tack on KCP or Harrel)

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Latest from Woj saying Nephew isn't going anywhere but might miss the entire next season

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Atlanta are trying to get a higher pick in this draft, dangling Cam Reddish supposedly as bait.
    NO are trying to get a veteran to help them move forward while shedding Bledsoe's salary.
    Pure hypothetical:

3 team trade -

ATL receives D.White, 12th pick
    NO receives B.Bogdonavic
    SAS receives Bledsoe, Reddish, 10th and 20th picks

Haven't been able to run the numbers officially yet (trade machines down) but should work.
    Thoughts?

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Atlanta are trying to get a higher pick in this draft, dangling Cam Reddish supposedly as bait.
    NO are trying to get a veteran to help them move forward while shedding Bledsoe's salary.
    Pure hypothetical:

3 team trade -

NO receives B.Bogdonavic

Haven't been able to run the numbers officially yet (trade machines down) but should work.
    Thoughts?
    It's not awful... I think it would depend on how much Atl likes DW..

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Pure hypothetical:

3 team trade -

NO receives B.Bogdonavic

Thoughts?
    This will be a nice trade for Spurs.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Pure hypothetical:

3 team trade -

NO receives B.Bogdonavic

Thoughts?
    ATL giving up Bogdanobich, Reddish, and 20. They may need a little more, but maybe not much more

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Pure hypothetical:

3 team trade -

NO receives B.Bogdonavic

Thoughts?
    I'm okay with this, and then we can immediately flip Bledsoe for a second round pick.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Two vastly overrated basketball players traded for each other, it makes sense.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I kinda thought Buddy Hield was already on the Lakers.

Kuzma is another of those guys Lakers fans built up beyond reason. Reason why dud Brandon Ingram got an All-Star berth for some ing reason. Only guy who they didn't build up was Randle, who is the best of all of them.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    For DDR and their filler contracts, I'd need Kuzma + 22nd selection in this draft + their 2022 pick (it'll likely be pretty ty anyway)
    Why do Spurs fans, want a no talent dunker, who cannot defend, and has gradually gotten worse since his rookie season. Not to mention, Hollywood has gotten to his head. He's a terrible basketball player.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'm okay with this, and then we can immediately flip Bledsoe for a second round pick.
    Bledsoe has no positive value, which is why NO must attach a lottery pick. If we get Bledsoe, we’re stuck with him for the season.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Bledsoe sucks

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Three way trade:

SAC-- Kuzma
    LAL -- DDR (S&T ~15M)
    SAS -- Bagley + 22

Bagley, former #2 pick, only has one year left on deal & could be motivated to earn next deal. Probably better than Kuz/22.

I suppose Spurs could also take on Hield, but not sure what the rules are about absorbing player into capspace if at S&T is involved.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Three way trade:

SAC-- Kuzma
    LAL -- DDR (S&T ~15M)
    SAS -- Bagley + 22

Bagley, former #2 pick, only has one year left on deal & could be motivated to earn next deal. Probably better than Kuz/22.

I suppose Spurs could also take on Hield, but not sure what the rules are about absorbing player into capspace if at S&T is involved.

I'd do that trade.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Three way trade:

SAC-- Kuzma
    LAL -- DDR (S&T ~15M)
    SAS -- Bagley + 22

I'd do that deal too if it was on the table. To me, Bagley has a high ceiling if he could act right (and if he doesn't then waive his ass)... that's a good risk/reward setup to me.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Three way trade:

SAC-- Kuzma
    LAL -- DDR (S&T ~15M)
    SAS -- Bagley + 22

Great trade, 1 year gamble on Bagley would be 100x better than Kuzma.

Thread Information