Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What does that mean?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    "The last time we had riots all across the country, Kamala Harris raised money for the bail to bail out the violent protesters who were committing these acts of violence," Cruz said. "Today's Democratic Party has decided that violence can benefit them politically. I think it's wrong and we should condemn violence from any political perspective. Right-wing, left-wing, no wings at all, violence is never acceptable and we ought to be keeping people safe. Sadly that's not where the Democrats are."

Cruz also hit out against a push by Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez, D-N.Y., and Sen. Bernie Sanders, I-Vt., for their call to increase spending for the Green New Deal to $172 billion, after the Biden administration has proposed $40 billion.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    "The last time we had riots all across the country, Kamala Harris raised money for the bail to bail out the violent protesters who were committing these acts of violence," Cruz said. "Today's Democratic Party has decided that violence can benefit them politically. I think it's wrong and we should condemn violence from any political perspective. Right-wing, left-wing, no wings at all, violence is never acceptable and we ought to be keeping people safe. Sadly that's not where the Democrats are."

Cruz also hit out against a push by Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez, D-N.Y., and Sen. Bernie Sanders, I-Vt., for their call to increase spending for the Green New Deal to $172 billion, after the Biden administration has proposed $40 billion.
    I heard Rafael Cruz' father was involved in the JFK assassination plus his wife is ugly! Why should anyone listen to him?

Thread Information