My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count
    What are y’all’s thoughts on Cade, Mobley, Suggs, etc?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Rockets made the right move to tank. James Harden isn't leading a team anywhere and with barely any fans allowed to attend the games anyway, this as the perfect year to tank since it wouldn't hurt the bottom line.

One of these kids will bring the Rockets back to relevance. I don't know which one but I like Mobley. Having a dominant big man is still the way to go in the league. When you have only good guards that puts a cap on your team like a Golden St, Portland, and Boston

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What are y’all’s thoughts on Cade, Mobley, Suggs, etc?
    They'll probably force their way out of town too.

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count
    They'll probably force their way out of town too.
    You know the thing about that Nets trade, those picks will look really good since that team can’t even stay healthy already

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count
    Rockets made the right move to tank. James Harden isn't leading a team anywhere and with barely any fans allowed to attend the games anyway, this as the perfect year to tank since it wouldn't hurt the bottom line.

One of these kids will bring the Rockets back to relevance. I don't know which one but I like Mobley. Having a dominant big man is still the way to go in the league. When you have only good guards that puts a cap on your team like a Golden St, Portland, and Boston
    I’m thinking Cade if they get the number one pick. They would have three first round picks

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Cade will be a superstar in this league, 100%. The other two have superstar ceilings as well, but its like comparing LeBron/Kawhi to Harden/Paul George.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Don't care enough to follow it.

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count
    Cade will be a superstar in this league, 100%. The other two have superstar ceilings as well, but its like comparing LeBron/Kawhi to Harden/Paul George.
    Yeah and put some shooters around him watch out

Thread Information