Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Open borders is an investment in their future voter base. They don't care.
    Or more employees for Trump's golf courses.

Enemy of the System Millennial_Messiah's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yep, largely devout Christians as well... but the GOP would need to do a 180 on immigration and especially immigrant rhetoric, tbh
    180s in short order are not without precedent. the GOP was once the liberal progressive party for old time standards and the Dems were the party of slavery and confederacy. But that's an extreme example. A more recent example is how the TrumpGOP views overseas intervention and wars vs. say the Reagan/Bush era brand of GOP.

Or more employees for Trump's golf courses.
    At least Trump gets to play golf now. Obama spent 8 years from 2009-2017 playing golf more than being president. Well at least he didn't have his VP and redhead be his mouthpiece. Jay Carney and Josh Earnest were ditzes but nothing like now.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Will Gov Duce have the National Guard take refugees to IHOP as a welcoming gesture? Or have them transport IHOP meals back to the camps?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    180s in short order are not without precedent. the GOP was once the liberal progressive party for old time standards and the Dems were the party of slavery and confederacy. But that's an extreme example. A more recent example is how the TrumpGOP views overseas intervention and wars vs. say the Reagan/Bush era brand of GOP.
    The problem is that it goes directly at the heart of nativism, which is one of the absolute tenets of the modern GOP, Trump included. As a matter of fact, Dennison preyed on the dumb, gullible part of his electorate stoking fear about that part of the population.

Enemy of the System Millennial_Messiah's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The problem is that it goes directly at the heart of nativism, which is one of the absolute tenets of the modern GOP, Trump included. As a matter of fact, Dennison preyed on the dumb, gullible part of his electorate stoking fear about that part of the population.
    think a place like Youngstown Ohio exemplifies that perfectly, it's full of white trash with menial jobs but 'muh grandpaw used tuh werk at duh factory over there we need to bring them jahbs back'

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yup. Douchy.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    gab
    antifa/blm boogeyman
    still coping

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    At least Trump gets to play golf now.
    "Now?"

Trump has visited a Trump Organization property on 428 days of his presidency, or one visit every 3.4 days. That means that he has visited on about two days of every week of his presidency.

Obama spent 8 years from 2009-2017 playing golf more than being president.
    By contrast, Obama played 333 rounds of golf — over twice as many years. That’s about once every 8.8 days.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/polit...tion-property/

Thread Information