• No, he shot a black girl

1 16.67%
  • Present (like a bitch)

0 0%
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
    My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    You didn't answer my question about the old white man. But it's okay. Just consider the fact that you're landing on the same side of this issue as Derp and Darrin and maybe sleep on it a bit.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You didn't answer my question about the old white man. But it's okay. Just consider the fact that you're landing on the same side of this issue as Derp and Darrin and maybe sleep on it a bit.
    Depends on the demeanor of the "old white man". Not sure why the person has to be old or white or male.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Still hasn't watched the video
    You'll have to link me to the version of the video that shows a stabbing happening. All I saw conclusively was someone threatening another person with a knife and a cop who was too much of a pussy to do anything but shoot to kill.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    You agreed that the old man shouldn't ing pointing his gun at loiterers. This girl shouldn't be trying to stab noone.
    I do agree that he shouldn't point his gun at loiterers. I don't believe he should be shot for doing so. Same as I don't believe someone should be shot for coming at trespassers with a knife. You still can't debate this honestly because your position assumes with 100% certainty that she was going to stab people. It's like assuming with 100% certainty that the old man is going to shoot people.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You'll have to link me to the version of the video that shows a stabbing happening. All I saw conclusively was someone threatening another person with a knife and a cop who was too much of a pussy to do anything but shoot to kill.
    Here you go

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Great movie, tbh.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Well if he says I'm going to ing shoot you er and yeah he might get a bullet to the head.
    Well at least you're consistent, but you have a lot to learn about human behavior when it comes to intimidation and threats. I guess I'm just glad you're not a cop.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Well at least you're consistent, but you have a lot to learn about human behavior when it comes to intimidation and threats. I guess I'm just glad you're not a cop.
    If you were one, there would be a dead girl in a pink jumpsuit.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    That's the same video I watched, just with a lot of unnecessary commentary and assumptions made about what specific slow motion frames meant about a real time incident. It doesn't show a stabbing.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    "in the act" but not a drop of blood

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That's the same video I watched, just with a lot of unnecessary commentary and assumptions made about what specific slow motion frames meant about a real time incident. It doesn't show a stabbing.

That's because the cop shot her.

This is like debating my dog.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    anyway, the cop doesn't have to be a hero or not a hero. that's a false fork.

(abstaining)

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    "in the act" but not a drop of blood

If there's blood, you've already stabbed.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If that was a white kid 100% certain the cop would have used a taser or other methods to take the weapon out of her hand. I've seen cops literally run from a person with a knife and not shoot seconds after arrival. Lets be real, black skin is seen as a threat and cops get bloodthirsty when its a black person in their crosshairs. RIP to the young lady it seems her parents and the system failed her.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

(abstaining)

Only one left to defend re hill is Lambert. Don't abandon him!

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    That's because the cop shot her.

This is like debating my dog.
    You said she was literally in the act a few posts up. My dog has a better memory.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    If there's blood, you've already stabbed.
    If you're being stabbed, that's the act.

You're basically saying someone holding a gun is in the act of shooting.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If that was a white kid 100% certain the cop would have used a taser or other methods to take the weapon out of her hand. I've seen cops literally run from a person with a knife and not shoot seconds after arrival. Lets be real, black skin is seen as a threat and cops get .bloodthirsty when its a black person in their crosshairs. RIP to the young lady it seems her parents and the system failed her.
    It was a very prompt slaying. The cops killed the person who asked them for help. Tragic.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    apparently the law frowns on self-help, even in the castle doctrine state of Ohio.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count

(abstaining)
    He's an unfortunate part of a ty system that teaches cops to fear people and shoot first. Sadly it could have been any other cop. He was just in the wrong place at the wrong time with the wrong training.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If that was a white kid 100% certain the cop would have used a taser or other methods to take the weapon out of her hand. I've seen cops literally run from a person with a knife and not shoot seconds after arrival. Lets be real, black skin is seen as a threat and cops get bloodthirsty when its a black person in their crosshairs. RIP to the young lady it seems her parents and the system failed her.
    They acted like there were no cops there. Dad kicks woman in the head and Sharkeesha goes psycho.

I didn't notice any fear they had of the cops.

And, if your 16 year old daughter weighs 300 lbs and is attacking people with knives, you failed as a parent.

Stop excusing ty criminal behavior.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    apparently the law frowns on self-help, even in the castle doctrine state of Ohio.
    Not applicable. Don't know why you keep bringing it up.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    No one wants to touch the castle doctrine conversation because it draws attention away from the scary black person who deserve to die for being mad.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    She was within 3 ft of him after pushing the first girl, and instead of trying to restrain her he pulled his gun out. This guy acted like he doesn't know the first thing about de-escalation. That may not be his fault... it's probably ty training.
    ah gotcha. yeah i dont disagree that he could have done things differently. i was looking more at the moment of shooting, in that because somebody else's life was in danger, it was justified.
    Sadbert thinks it's the police officer's job to risk his life for the life of someone stupid enough to see the arriving officer and still start the process of attempted murder.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    They acted like there were no cops there. Dad kicks woman in the head and Sharkeesha goes psycho.

I didn't notice any fear they had of the cops.

And, if your 16 year old daughter weighs 300 lbs and is attacking people with knives, you failed as a parent.

Stop excusing ty criminal behavior.
    like defending yourself at home from unwelcome people who have been threatening you?

Thread Information