Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Live in DC area and thirty plus avid Spurs fan, HS basketball official and former paid NBA writer and I see two franchises going on opposite direction. Spurs farce of a FO x 4 years, actually paid Aldridge to go away and will likely lose DDR for nothing. Meanwhile Beal stayed loyal and is the best shooter in league not named Curry and they have a triple double machine that actually plays some defense as well. Their coach is pulling all the right buttons while HOF Popovich seems to not care. No surprise one team is surging while other is woefully inconsistent and not developing talent as it should. Wizards certainly not a top tier team but they compete and franchise seems willing to roll dice and also develop players, while Spurs FO sits and seemingly prays that a lot of cap money will pay off - sadly it will likely not.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Live in DC area and thirty plus avid Spurs fan, HS basketball official and former paid NBA writer and I see two franchises going on opposite direction. Spurs farce of a FO x 4 years, actually paid Aldridge to go away and will likely lose DDR for nothing. Meanwhile Beal stayed loyal and is the best shooter in league not named Curry and they have a triple double machine that actually plays some defense as well. Their coach is pulling all the right buttons while HOF Popovich seems to not care. No surprise one team is surging while other is woefully inconsistent and not developing talent as it should. Wizards certainly not a top tier team but they compete and franchise seems willing to roll dice and also develop players, while Spurs FO sits and seemingly prays that a lot of cap money will pay off - sadly it will likely not.
    Rummpd

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    LOL classic Rummpd

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This is a joke right

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    No team paying Russell Westbrook $91+mil over the next two years can really be said to have a great plan.

what uganda do about it? Joseph Kony's Avatar
    My Team
    Seattle Supersonics
    Post Count
    what players are they developing? Rui's metrics are terrible, their rookie this year just snapped his ankle, and their coach lets Westbrook pound the air out of the ball just so he can statpad triple doubles. they have the leading scorer for most of the season and dude averaging a triple double and they're still 7 games under .500 in a putrid eastern conference after a 7 game win streak. they handed out a massive contract to Bertans who has regressed this season. you're crazy man, they arent developing anything in DC except Westchuck's triple double count. their only goal was to try and make the playoff, they have no other real goal of doing anything other than trying to field a team to put asses in the stands (eventually). give me a break

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yes, the Washington Wizards, basically synonymous with sustained excellence and success.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Former paid NBA writer that can’t even put together a sentence? Seems legit.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Another team with a brighter future eh?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    OP's favorite word: Farce

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Washington Wizards, next dynasty.

Still Sporting Ben Davis Allan Rowe vs Wade's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Someone please tell this was satire.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    They need to change their name to something more relevant like the bullets.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I also live in the DC area, the Wizards have no "long-term" plan, will likely lose Beal in a year or two & haven't developed anyone (lately) of note.

This thread is beyond stupid & the OP has lost whatever little credibility (seems like not much) he had.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    don't forget that the Spurs gave them Bertans for free as well

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yeah, that Weatbrix deal is a bargain!
    Lol, play in game in the East...

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Wizards got the worse of our two young forwards of that era.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    OP will return with vengeance after the Spurs lose to Wizards next game

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If the Spurs were still in the eastern conference, or if people had decided to build the capital west of the Mississippi, you’d see things a lot differently.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    OP will return with vengeance after the Spurs lose to Wizards next game
    Spurs FO is a FARCE, I tell ya!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Youve fallen soo far rump...now if the wiz beat the spurs tonight without westy then maybe you can gloat a lil

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I thought you were a doctor.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Even more salt into this s wounds

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Even more salt into this s wounds

Thread Information