Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678910 LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Demar will get the credit for his play down the stretch from the media (and to an extent, rightfully so). Derrick White, however, was just phenomenal. Reminder, this guy is still on his rookie contract.

- Loving the way both DJ and KJ are taking those open 3s atm. They’re not always going down but it’s encouraging as the coaching staff
    are letting them shoot it. Important if they resign DDR in the off-season.

- Lonnie had a forgettable outing and seemed to be really down on himself checking out from his final appearance in the 4th.
    Hope he bounces back strong next game.

- Patty really looks gassed. I mean he’s not even giving the hustle plays atm. I wish him well but hard to keep him out there with his shooting struggles if he’s not hustling like he should.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    With a healthy White, the Spurs are comfortably in the playoffs this year and would have been in last year.

Believe.
    My Team
    Anybody but Spurs
    Post Count
    The Spurs bench would be much improved if Fatty just sat the rest of the year. He's not even hitting his threes so why even give him 20 mins every night? Let Vassell play instead

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Great game for DDR

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Would have been a 20 point loss had Rudy played.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I forgot the blue font

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

MVPoeltl

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    With a healthy White, the Spurs are comfortably in the playoffs this year and would have been in last year.
    White played 68 games last year. I don't know what you are talking about

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Some ppl view White as some savior...he is simply a good rotation player...will never be an all star...don't tell that to Spurstalk tho

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He was hurt in 2019 and that derailed the team's momentum.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Some ppl view White as some savior...he is simply a good rotation player...will never be an all star...don't tell that to Spurstalk tho
    He's not a #1 option by any means but he's playing all-NBA defense lately and scoring around 19 points per game this month. He's a damn good starter that can do a little bit of everything and still has upside if he improves his 3. The concerns I have are health and playing in an iso offense where he doesn't handle the ball enough. I think Denver might try to trade for him in the off season with Jamal Murray's injury. He would do very well with Jokic (a skilled big man) and could slide over to the 2 when J. Murray returns. But I hope he and DJ stay and continue to improve.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Saviour might be a stretch but don’t think an all-star bid is out of the realms of possibility anymore.
    His story is remarkable. Hope he stays healthy and continues to play at this high a level.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    White was easily the straw that stirred the drink last year. When he was hobbled, the season was different.

You can see the difference now that he's getting his rhythm back.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Tom Petrini
    realTomPetrini
    1m
    Remember the game Pop had to pull Jak late against the Kings because they were hacking him? That was March 31 Since then he’s 20-26 from the stripe, 77% Averaging 11p, 8r, 2a, 2b, 1s, a crucial starter who seems to have addressed his Achilles heel

Jackson Floyd
    jacksonKENS5

After shooting 31% from the FT line over the first have the season, Jakob is 60% from the line since the All-Star Break -- and nearly 70% in the last 15 games.

Born Slippy
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Demar will get the credit for his play down the stretch from the media (and to an extent, rightfully so). Derrick White, however, was just phenomenal. Reminder, this guy is still on his rookie contract.

- Loving the way both DJ and KJ are taking those open 3s atm. They’re not always going down but it’s encouraging as the coaching staff
    are letting them shoot it. Important if they resign DDR in the off-season.

- Lonnie had a forgettable outing and seemed to be really down on himself checking out from his final appearance in the 4th.
    Hope he bounces back strong next game.

- Patty really looks gassed. I mean he’s not even giving the hustle plays atm. I wish him well but hard to keep him out there with his shooting struggles if he’s not hustling like he should.
    Pop went off at lonnie in the first half. Too many mid air last second pass offs to nodbody so it was understandable. Problem is we got passive Lonnie in the second half.

DWhite is back to full form. Great game on both ends.

Demar was huge offensively again just wish we'd get less iso ball to close the game from him. This time they went in.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Games like this shows why I wouldn't want the Spurs to waste their pick on another center. I think we're fine with both Poeltl & Eubanks (and Dieng, if he stays).

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Games like this shows why I wouldn't want the Spurs to waste their pick on another center. I think we're fine with both Poeltl & Eubanks (and Dieng, if he stays).
    Agree, but please not another guard. Grab the best 6’8 wing possible

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    they need a couple 6'8" dudes that can shoot and run and defend

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lol there were people calling Bertans a future all star

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Tom Petrini
    realTomPetrini
    1m
    Remember the game Pop had to pull Jak late against the Kings because they were hacking him? That was March 31 Since then he’s 20-26 from the stripe, 77% Averaging 11p, 8r, 2a, 2b, 1s, a crucial starter who seems to have addressed his Achilles heel

Jackson Floyd
    jacksonKENS5

After shooting 31% from the FT line over the first have the season, Jakob is 60% from the line since the All-Star Break -- and nearly 70% in the last 15 games.
    but ST experts told me he couldn't shoot FTs for , was overpaid, and would never improve

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Hmm, if Dieng stays, I'm with you - if not, we should definitely try to nab a prospect of shooting C to have in the pipeline. It's just too good of a combination/complimentary opposite to Jakob's no-shooting, defense-oriented play to pass up on, not to mention it opens up the court and (if Pop were a better coach) gives the coach a chance to mix up the playstyle when outside shots aren't falling from your guards. Maybe with the second round pick? I haven't done much scouting at all on this upcoming class tbqh...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lakers didn't help us out by losing to Mavs in B2B games.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lakers didn't help us out by losing to Mavs in B2B games.
    Always great to see the Lakers lose though.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Who else thinks Zion is the next star to bolt to another city? I'm guessing the Knicks....

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If he didn't start the season injured in 18-19, we would have won over 50 games. Our play always get a lot better when he's healthy.

Thread Information