Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Remember Cherokee Parks The Truth #6's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Hmm I was just thinking… with all these comments about his dad being beefy. Maybe the dad is not the dna dad. Unwarranted ospeculation but attractive mom, and he doesn’t have siblings. Hmmmm

For the rest of the day, until we possibly draft someone else, I am intrigued by this wacky family. Turns out it is his dna dad afaik. They both are named Ziaire. I assumed that wasn’t a coincidence.

He played on a HS team with Bronny James, and maybe Dwayne Wade’s son too?

His first sport was soccer, which explains his good footwork.

Super tight small family. So far seems like the opposite of Nephew’s family. They talk about not quitting what you start, ever.

He doesn’t seem like a confident player, though. But super thoughtful and articulate. In that regard, kind of reminds me of the Admiral.
    Last edited by The Truth #6; 07-29-2021 at 10:51 AM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    For the rest of the day, until we possibly draft someone else, I am intrigued by this wacky family. Turns out it is his dna dad afaik. They both are named Ziaire. I assumed that wasn’t a coincidence.

He played on a HS team with Bronny James, and maybe Dwayne Wade’s son too?mm

His first sport was soccer, which explains his good footwork.

Super tight small family. So far seems like the opposite of Nephew’s family. They talk about not quitting what you start, ever.

He doesn’t seem like a confident player, though. But super thoughtful and articulate. In that regard, kind if reminds me of the Admiral.
    My comment was kind of unwarranted intrusiveness speculation but I thought his mom is really young. Kind of a teen pregnancy when you think how young she looks. Before I posted I looked to see if he had siblings and none.

So maybe there’s some fertility problems there with the dad?

You know even Joseph fathered a child that wasn’t his own and he knew it right? Getting to the Bible bc this is a tale as old as time.

It doesn’t matter for purposes of the family, could even be adopted as no one should mind their business. It just came to me based on all these comments on how young mom is and how beefy dad looks.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    the mom could get it but i wouldn't try to go through the "dad" to give it to her hahaha

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Definitely his birth mom. Looks just like her

Thread Information