San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Gold in the victim games
    Well, you hate him.

How is he wrong?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I can't wait until all wokies are eradicated! That means 99% of ST tbh and good riddance to you all!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I can’t wait until someone’s mom/boss finds out their son/employee was slacking on ST instead of working.

The is going to whop his ass, again.

C’est la vie

notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Well, you hate him.

How is he wrong?
    Kinda like Trump, well, you hate him too. He's just White.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    I can’t wait until someone’s mom/boss finds out their son/employee was slacking on ST instead of working.

The is going to whop his ass, again.

C’est la vie
    - "Promises, promises."

- Ernie "The Cat" Ladd

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I can't wait until all wokies are eradicated! That means 99% of ST tbh and good riddance to you all!
    I can't wait until idiots like you can actually tell anyone what "woke" means.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    I can't wait until idiots like you can actually tell anyone what "woke" means.
    ...It's like a communist:::somebody who has nothing and wants to share it.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    How pathetic of a male can you possibly get to.. Well if you're Chump you're already pretty pathetic stalking men online for yrs so I guess he can't get anymore pathetic. He is the epitome of being a pathetic loser male.

Tell your fat ing obese wife o for me, Chump!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Those who ask others to define being "woke" know damn well what that means, who subscribes to that asinine bs, and are most obviously woke themselves. Eat lead buddy!

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It's not "woke", it's just marketing to twits who suffer from white guilt and it has been a mostly unprofitable marketing campaign except for the thieves in Antifa and BLM who took all the twits' money.

If not for the countless ty Marvel and Star Wars movies, Disney would be dead from being buried alive in debt from all their failures.

It's also a shelter for the Dems smart enough to know the Dems are awful but use the absurdity of the Trumpism cult to justify cosigning the inep ude and corruption of the Left. And they are justified. The Left isn't as awful or toxic as the Trumpists.

Regardless, "woke" isn't a thing. People who say one thing on the net and do nothing productive to act on their feelings is what the average schmuck on this site and on social media is. We say, but we rarely do. America is a bunch of Greta Thornberg (sp..who cares?) except without the nuts to actually act on what they say.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    It's not "woke", it's just marketing to twits who suffer from white guilt and it has been a mostly unprofitable marketing campaign except for the thieves in Antifa and BLM who took all the twits' money.

If not for the countless ty Marvel and Star Wars movies, Disney would be dead from being buried alive in debt from all their failures.

It's also a shelter for the Dems smart enough to know the Dems are awful but use the absurdity of the Trumpism cult to justify cosigning the inep ude and corruption of the Left. And they are justified. The Left isn't as awful or toxic as the Trumpists.

Regardless, "woke" isn't a thing. People who say one thing on the net and do nothing productive to act on their feelings is what the average schmuck on this site and on social media is. We say, but we rarely do. America is a bunch of Greta Thornberg (sp..who cares?) except without the nuts to actually act on what they say.
    Chooch, his finest hour.

Thread Information