---

- "You'll play gettin' it done."

- Randolph Scott - "Ride the High Country"

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    White rage is our enemy

Gaetz not happy at the end. The guy who didn’t serve his country, who spends his time partying with under age girls has issue when an educated general doesn’t agree with him

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Gaetz not happy at the end. The guy who didn’t serve his country, who spends his time partying with under age girls has issue when an educated general doesn’t agree with him

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You know the republican party is dead when it starts attacking the police and the military. It started with the FBI and CIA, two very conservative en ies, under trump and now they continue with the police and the military. At some point when everybody, even the bodies that are supposed to be on your side, disagree with you, it's time to start looking at a mirror, maybe you are doing something wrong.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Not just police and military but corporations as well. It's a mistake to think they're dead though.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Radical Leftist Republicans want to defund the military now.

Welcome to The Resistance, Laura.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You know the republican party is dead when it starts attacking the police and the military. It started with the FBI and CIA, two very conservative en ies, under trump and now they continue with the police and the military. At some point when everybody, even the bodies that are supposed to be on your side, disagree with you, it's time to start looking at a mirror, maybe you are doing something wrong.
    maybe not dead, but in need of some introspection.

I have always thought what passes for conservative thinking was semi-coherent, but it keeps sinking into the fetid swamp of nationalism and racism, and now isn't even semi-coherent.

Religion poisons everything.

The core of the movement is evangelicals, who have won in the short term, but over the long term have turned their own youth against them. This is the cost of naked hypocrisy in the name of power.

That introspection will never come, because faith... actively prohibits it.

I think they will be marginalized at the national level though. If the Democrats were smart they would be pushing really hard for Puerto Rico and DC statehood.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Facts. They already threw the military in the bushes. The police are their last lines of defense but when you bring up Jan 6th and officer Sicknick they get amnesia and play dumb. All the blue lives matter goes out the window when you bring up Jan 6th and Sicknick, RIP.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    Facts. They already threw the military in the bushes. The police are their last lines of defense but when you bring up Jan 6th and officer Sicknick they get amnesia and play dumb. All the blue lives matter goes out the window when you bring up Jan 6th and Sicknick, RIP.
    Sicknick died from natural causes January 7th.

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    TSA thinking dude coincidentally stroked out twice the day after the most stressful day of his life.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    TSA thinking dude coincidentally stroked out twice the day after the most stressful day of his life.
    Q is a of a drug!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Has it been determined if the ME making the natural cause label is a Trump Cultie?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The suicides in the days after pretty much have those events as proximal causes, IMO. But for that riot and the violence/stress, those officers would almost certainly still be alive.

Hard to say exactly what caused the strokes, but stress, physical assualt, and the chemicals that the Trump supporting insurrectionist terrorists sprayed the officers with, makes one wonder.

Can't logically conclude post hoc ergo propter hoc, but one has to wonder at the coincidence here.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The gal who got trampled to death, she took one for the team, right? There seems to be a notable absence of ritual grieving there, am I wrong about that?

notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    The suicides in the days after pretty much have those events as proximal causes, IMO. But for that riot and the violence/stress, those officers would almost certainly still be alive.

Hard to say exactly what caused the strokes, but stress, physical assualt, and the chemicals that the Trump supporting insurrectionist terrorists sprayed the officers with, makes one wonder.

Can't logically conclude post hoc ergo propter hoc, but one has to wonder at the coincidence here.
    Uh, uh, nope, none of that happy horse , RG, we've been rousted and brought to the fore that people commit suicide for a myriad of reasons. We ain't changing now, not on your sweet bippy.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The gal who got trampled to death, she took one for the team, right? There seems to be a notable absence of ritual grieving there, am I wrong about that?
    Fake news

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    defunding schools, cancelling curriculum and canning teachers because US history hurts peoples feelings.

https://www.edweek.org/leadership/a-...eality/2021/08

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    defunding schools, cancelling curriculum and canning teachers because US history hurts peoples feelings.

ing red/Confederate states, them all to . They block America from make progress and degrade America.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    refreshingly frank

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

They are full on ideological witch hunts.

Projection, as usual.

"it got politicized" = we politicized it
    "they will commit voter fraud" = we do it all the time
    "activist judges" = judges whose activism we don't agree with...

etc etc etc.

Just another example in a long line of hypocrisy. smh

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    same playbook today, same deep pockets astroturfing

Last edited by Winehole23; 08-06-2021 at 10:32 AM.

Thread Information