My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    OldSteveRogersNoIdontThinkIWill.gif

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Saw them a few times back in the day. Had I realized they'd be the best at what they did, I'd have went to more.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Get woke, go broke.

All facets of entertainment have become propaganda outlets.

I recommend youtube for critical thinking.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    https://www.espn.com/nba/story/_/id/...ail-modern-nba

Kerr suggests it’s fundamentals.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Translation: Kerr is mad his team is getting skull ed

A few years ago he said he was amazed by today’s players skills and fundamentals

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    He has a valid point, but things do tighten up quite a bit in the postseason and he knows that.

I would say Pop and the load management cult of today have led to an overall lack of a sense of urgency in the regular season.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Translation: Kerr is mad his team is getting skull ed

A few years ago he said he was amazed by today’s players skills and fundamentals
    He said skills. And he still reiterated that. Don’t recall he marvelled at today’s nbas fundamentals.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It in sucks and it's corny as . It's like those commercials where they beg for using poor kids or whatever to guilt trip you, imagine how annoying it would be to watch those on every break and see it on court. Stop demanding from me

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lebron isn't "woke". He's a puppet. White folks present so called "revolutionaries" to the public that pacify black folks into thinking they are a danger to the establishment. Kneeling aint accomplishing . When lebron starts addressing those sweat shops that are making shoes responsible for his billionaire status, the european jew's involvement in it, and other important events that the NBA has conspired to keep quiet in building up his brand, such as fixing games, then we know he's not being controlled.. Other than that, Lebron is a goddamn tool...

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lebron isn't "woke". He's a puppet. White folks present so called "revolutionaries" to the public that pacify black folks into thinking they are a danger to the establishment. Kneeling aint accomplishing . When lebron starts addressing those sweat shops that are making shoes responsible for his billionaire status, the european jew's involvement in it, and other important events that the NBA has conspired to keep quiet in building up his brand, such as fixing games, then we know he's not being controlled.. Other than that, Lebron is a goddamn tool...
    Surprisingly I agree. Historically civil rights leaders MLK,Malcom X did not become a threat to the establishment until they questioned the economic disparities in this country. You will never see Lebron speak out against wealth inequality since he's part of the elite 1 percent. The establishment prefers conversations and protests about racial issues versus talking about their role in creating wealth inequality in this country.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Surprisingly I agree. Historically civil rights leaders MLK,Malcom X did not become a threat to the establishment until they questioned the economic disparities in this country. You will never see Lebron speak out against wealth inequality since he's part of the elite 1 percent. The establishment prefers conversations and protests about racial issues versus talking about their role in creating wealth inequality in this country.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I’m enjoying this thread

A lot of sensitive racist small ed beta cuck snowflakes getting triggered by Hollywoodi and a basketball players
    I used to watch NBA and NFL regularly because the NBA and NFL used to be a fun way to for people of all backgrounds to come together and enjoy watching the world's best athletes compete for a couple of hours.

Now Hollywood, sports leagues, and major corporations have made their mission clear and that mission is sowing division. If not partaking in that division is being triggered, then pass me a pussy hat.

My sports purchases are cancelled. My streaming services are cancelled. Sodas and fast food, cancelled. TV is disconnected and on a shelf in the closet. I check in here because I have fond memories of this team and the people here. I worry that Pop's irrational hatred of Trump is due to him being a Freemason Satanist, but maybe he is just nuts. The team will be better off when he is gone.

At any rate, my $$$ and viewing time won't be coming back to professional sports for the foreseeable future. Best wishes to everyone here in navigating the turbulent times ahead and remember this:

They want you DIVIDED.
    DIVIDED BY RACE.
    DIVIDED BY CLASS.
    DIVIDED BY RELIGION.
    DIVIDED BY POLITICAL AFFILIATION.
    DIVIDED AS HUMAN BEINGS.
    DIVIDED you are WEAK.
    TOGETHER you are STRONG.
    WHEN YOU ARE STRONG YOU THINK FOR YOURSELF.
    WHEN YOU ARE STRONG YOU CHALLENGE WHAT YOU ARE TOLD TO BELIEVE.
    WHEN YOU ARE STRONG YOU ARE AWAKE.
    WHEN YOU ARE STRONG YOU ARE NO LONGER CONTROLLED.

https://qanon.pub/?q=They%20want%20you%20DIVIDED

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I used to watch NBA and NFL regularly because the NBA and NFL used to be a fun way to for people of all backgrounds to come together and enjoy watching the world's best athletes compete for a couple of hours.

Now Hollywood, sports leagues, and major corporations have made their mission clear and that mission is sowing division. If not partaking in that division is being triggered, then pass me a pussy hat.

My sports purchases are cancelled. My streaming services are cancelled. Sodas and fast food, cancelled. TV is disconnected and on a shelf in the closet. I check in here because I have fond memories of this team and the people here. I worry that Pop's irrational hatred of Trump is due to him being a Freemason Satanist, but maybe he is just nuts. The team will be better off when he is gone.

At any rate, my $$$ and viewing time won't be coming back to professional sports for the foreseeable future. Best wishes to everyone here in navigating the turbulent times ahead and remember this:

They want you DIVIDED.
    DIVIDED BY RACE.
    DIVIDED BY CLASS.
    DIVIDED BY RELIGION.
    DIVIDED BY POLITICAL AFFILIATION.
    DIVIDED AS HUMAN BEINGS.
    DIVIDED you are WEAK.
    TOGETHER you are STRONG.
    WHEN YOU ARE STRONG YOU THINK FOR YOURSELF.
    WHEN YOU ARE STRONG YOU CHALLENGE WHAT YOU ARE TOLD TO BELIEVE.
    WHEN YOU ARE STRONG YOU ARE AWAKE.
    WHEN YOU ARE STRONG YOU ARE NO LONGER CONTROLLED.

https://qanon.pub/?q=They%20want%20you%20DIVIDED
    you must really hate trump your unpatriotic yankee.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You dont get it do you? The NBA just lost 80% of its audience. Im simply asking what peoples takes are on this. How is responding lol triggered an answer? Im not surprised tho based on the quality of posters responding in such fashion. Sounds more like woke gots being offended. Also we dont stop watching because we are offended we stop because the product sucks now.

Am I supposed to pretend it doesnt suck and push through it? You can tell the difference between a good series you wanna keep watching and a bad one on TV right? Same here except I think it has to do with the politics. You are welcome to disagree and say no I think its other reasons. Trolling has never really been your thing spurraider.
    I think you just answered your own question, tbh...

Defense Wins Championships Texas_Ranger's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    NBA announces new social justice award named after Kareem Abdul-Jabbar
    The annual award will recognize players making strides in the fight for social justice.

LOL, LeBron is winning this for sure.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The annual award will recognize players making strides in the fight for social justice.

#winning

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

#winning

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

#winning
    yeah because it’s all Lebron’s fault

Brilliant, thorough analysis

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Whiteys can’t understand the difference between correlation and causation, it seems.

Also seems to be proud of being ultra sensitive and I’m not going t play if you if you are mean to me

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    when fans are in stands, half of teams arent sitting out due to COVID protocols/injuries, and this dumb play in tournament are gone, the ratings will be fine

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So you say
    I am not convinced ratings will return
    the product is not as intriguing as in the past and the politics on top is a heavy yoke to bear.
    Headwinds for increasing viewership are strong.
    I will believe it when i see it

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    The on-court product is the biggest issue. It's . Everything else is just noise tbh

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count

"But MJ never won the Jabbar"

when fans are in stands, half of teams arent sitting out due to COVID protocols/injuries, and this dumb play in tournament are gone, the ratings will be fine
    Why would fans not enjoy more compe ive games? I understand the players being upset. More proof that their at ude is part of the problem.

My Team
    Milwaukee Bucks
    Post Count
    rules definitely need to be adjusted a bit to improve the game

extend the 3pt line 12-18 inches
    make the corner 3 the same distance
    enforce flopping penalties more
    clear up definitions that award so many fouls to offensive players that blatantly initiate contact (especially unnatural moves, like jumping sideways into a defender on your hip, or swing-through moves)

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Meh they should just remove the 3 pt line altogether imho but we all know that’s bot happening

Or if they keep it as it is, they should just remove the zone D
    Zone D has definitely led to more 3 pt shooting

If they extend it, players will adapt overtime and it will be same

Thread Information