Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I wasn't even going for a both sides narrative. I was going for a personal responsibility angle. What you write is on you.
    Ahhh, I see your Harden defense move, ok.

CBS (producers and Dan Rather) messed up and believed source and do ents provided without fully authenticating them to high degree they should have. There was no rush.

Producer was fired, as well as some other executive producers. Dan Rather left CBS in early 2005.

Much different story development and consequences at CBS than the New York Post crap.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Ahhh, I see your Harden defense move, ok.

CBS (producers and Dan Rather) messed up and believed source and do ents provided without fully authenticating them to high degree they should have. There was no rush.

Producer was fired, as well as some other executive producers. Dan Rather left CBS in early 2005.

Much different story development and consequences at CBS than the New York Post crap.
    Irrelevant. Was he pressured to go forward with the story?

Was the producer pressured to go forward with it?

You claim you see the move but you respond then as if you don't. Like I did the okie doke on you.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Only thing irrelevant is you and your position.

Oh, whataboutism was not my position. It is about responsibility or something vague like that.

Comparing the responsibility of the New York Post (a right wing news organization owned by Murdoch, who also owns right wing Fox) to CBS is completely laughable.

Might as well say that derp has an above average iq or ducks is well educated if you even believe your position for one second.

Dan Rather and the producer were not pressured, they screwed up by believing the material they were provided and not authenticating it. CBS made sure there were consequences, as a responsible news organization.

Guess you have no qualms with stories put out by Tucker or Hannity either, right?

Explains why your family ignores you.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Decided to treat DMC like his family treats him.

This message is hidden because DMC is on your ignore list.

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    lol DMC still trying so hard

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lying, whatabout-ism, World Champion hypocrisy, fabricated, false outrage, is all the Repugs, Fox, RWHM has these days,

proving that "All Politics, All The Time" has nothing to do with governing, which the Repugs refuse to do.

Also proves how stupid, ignorant, irrational ("religious") they know Repug voters are. God Guns Gays Racism Misogyny

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I wasn't even going for a both sides narrative. I was going for a personal responsibility angle. What you write is on you.
    I apologize, maybe you werent doing that. Its just you both sides an issue 90% of the times Republicans the bed on something so you can understand my confusion.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I apologize, maybe you werent doing that. Its just you both sides an issue 90% of the times Republicans the bed on something so you can understand my confusion.
    It's all good

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It's all good
    cause he gotcha

Thread Information