My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    FBI interviewed ex-Ukrainian parliamentarian about Rudy Giuliani

https://www.rawstory.com/rudy-giulia..._campaign=7049

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Gay? We do believe that one, fake-black poster.

o Rudy? I'm calling you from my non-FBI raided apartment.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Rudy Giuliani's Lawyer Issued A Statement For His Client. It Is #BeBest.
    https://www.wonkette.com/rudy-giulia...t-it-is-bebest

det statement. Rudy is beyond ed.

or should I say Roodles the Raving Assclown.

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Rudy is going down, that much is certain. Trump is going with, that I can promise you.

They raided Victoria Toensing's house too. She's Joe Digenova's wife and longtime friend of Rudy. The significance of this cannot be overstated.

Here is what is going to get Rudy. The FBI got a warrant for a *lawyer* which is extremely important because they will also have full access to 'privileged' communications. So anything he said to Trump will be known by the FBI. Normally, the FBI cannot access privileged communication but if they involve criminal activity, they are no longer privileged. It is extremely rare for federal judges to grant such warrants.

So allow me to translate this legal parlance into something more easily discernible, Rudy is ed. Not a little bit ed, I mean the Justice Department is about to shove a glass cactus where the sun don't shine.

When I first learned the FBI got warrants for Michael Cohen's residence, you will remember I said then this was very unusual and that Cohen was also all the way ed and he was.

Lev Parnas is a Ukranian. He paid money to Rudy to lobby. Rudy did not declare himself a foreign agent nor register with the state department that he was. Mike Flynn did the same thing because he is a rat ing traitor who would be in federal prison right now if Trump didn't pardon him.

Bill Barr refused to allow the FBI to apply for the warrants for Rudy. Merrick Garland did not refuse. So let's be perfectly clear about what is actually going on here.

Rudy went to Ukraine and met with Russian agents, got paid for it, came back to the US and put out talking points about Hunter Biden that Russia's GRU supplied him with in the hope that this would lead to Trump winning again. That is illegal.

Rudy was doing this on behalf of Trump. He admitted this openly on television. Trump also repeated the talking points from the GRU because he was desperate to win at any cost. Why? Because of what Merrick Garland is doing right this minute.

Federal judges do not just hand out warrants for whatever. They must have clear evidence of criminal activity. They don't sign off on witch hunts, they must be given clear evidence of criminal activity.

It is also very important to fully understand that the National Security Agency has all of the electronic communications of Rudy and Trump. This is what they do. If they missed something, which they do not, MI5 also has them because Trump did not use secure communications, he used his own cell phone. Anything he said to Putin was recorded by a mul ude of intelligence agencies.

If Rudy thinks he was working on behalf of the president and that his communications were privileged, well, he got a rude lesson about that today. Also, if he deleted messages involving criminal activity, they have his cloud data, his electronic devices and if he deleted anything, that's destruction of evidence.

The reason why that is so important is that this is one of the factors to build a conspiracy case. Conspiracy cases are impossibly difficult for a defense attorney in federal court because the conviction rate is almost 100%. When the United States brings a conspiracy case, that means there are conspirators, plural. Since Rudy was woking on behalf of Trump, Trump is one of the conspirators.

That should give you goose bumps because the gravitas of that cannot be overstated.

Whenever the government builds a conspiracy case, they get the underlings before they go for the big fish and make no mistake here, Trump is the prize. That. is. a. certainty.

I am extremely curious to know if Rudy has a pardon sitting in his pocket. It will not matter in the least if he does, in fact it will be even worse for Trump because a US attorney can then haul Rudy in before a grand jury and he must answer questions and if he refuses, that's obstruction of justice and not covered by a pardon signed months ago. If he doesn't have a pardon -and I don't think he does- he is going to be really interested in making a deal because a conspiracy case in federal court is going to cost him about $2-$5 million in attorneys fees.

Since he already said that Trump did not pay him, I'd bet a platinum dollar that Rudy will roll on Trump because if he is convicted, Rudy will not live long enough to get out of prison.

This is making my heart sing fam.

Justice be a-coming and that right soon.
    --------------Thomas Clay Jr.

(patreon at: https://www.patreon.com/thomasclayjr )

Pretty ing spot-on!

Simplified: Rudy, Trump and half of the GOP traitors basically went to work for Russia and betrayed the country and now the is going to start leaking and unraveling...

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count
    Pretty ing spot-on!

Simplified: Rudy, Trump and half of the GOP traitors basically went to work for Russia and betrayed the country and now the is going to start leaking and unraveling...
    Wait til the Wikileaks news breaks brother.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Wait til the Wikileaks news breaks brother.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    debunked.

This is what a non-politicized DOJ looks like.

The politicized DOJ under Barr blocked the investigation repeatedly.

double standards Qhris thinks Trump et al. should be above the law.
    and violently attacked peaceful protestors in Lafayette Park. Wm Barr, a "warrior Catholic", fascist to the bone

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Roger Stone asks you to submit a written, criminal confession as a precondition for ferrying a pardon request.

What do you do?

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    FBI Raided Rudy Giuliani’s Home as Part of Investigation into Trump’s Firing of U.S. Ambassador

First, the Post reported that in late 2019, the FBI warned

Giuliani that he was the target of a Russian influence campaign

designed to amplify misinformation about then presidential candidate
    Joe Biden.

In addition to Giuliani, the FBI similarly warned some members of Congress,

as well as the right wing media outlet One America News Network.

the search of Giuliani’s home was part of an investigation into his possible role in the firing of Marie Yovanovitch as U.S. ambassador to Ukraine in May 2019.

Giuliani had sought Yovanovitch’s removal, and

this termination became an integral part of the first impeachment trial of then President Trump,

who was impeached for abuse of power and obstruction of Congress.

He said he was in possession of Hunter Biden’s hard drive and that he offered it to agents, who declined to take it.

Giuliani also said the

warrant was “completely illegal”

while
    incorrectly claiming that

“the only way you can get a search warrant is if you can show that

there is some evidence that the person is going to destroy the evidence.

Or is going to run away with the evidence.”

https://www.mediaite.com/news/just-in-fbi-raided-rudy-giulianis-home-as-part-of-investigation-into-trumps-firing-of-u-s-ambassador/

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Trump Justice Department Sought to Block Search of Giuliani Records

Manhattan prosecutors had been prepared to seek a search warrant for electronic records related to powerful Ukrainians who had helped Rudolph Giuliani dig for dirt on the Biden family.

In the final months of the Trump administration,

senior Justice Department officials repeatedly sought to block federal prosecutors

in Manhattan from taking a crucial step in their investigation into Rudolph W. Giuliani’s dealings in Ukraine,

delaying a search warrant for some of Mr. Giuliani’s electronic records,

The actions by political appointees at the Justice Department in Washington effectively slowed the investigation as it was gaining momentum last year.

https://www.nytimes.com/2021/02/10/nyregion/giuliani-trump-subpoena.html

Fascist sycophantic mafiya protecting criminal fascist Trash

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Rudy's so great at OpSec, I'm sure he'll be fine.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Rudy screwed by Trump AG

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    we already know that suborning foreign policy to domestic electoral interests is at least impeachable, it remains to be seen whether Rudy comes away clean too.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    10 years from know the best books will come out because the red team under Trump created a huge vein of gold to mine. But its gonna take time because the orange dude had so many s balls working for him create golden information of how bad government can get at the highest levels. If this democracy retains some sort of will to tell on itself, these books will be the standard for a good read on corruption and greed made possible by duping an ignorant public. Hopefully the new generations coming forth will understand and be totally appalled. Or maybe its cool with them to have a corrupt, selfabsorbed king who attracts maggots.

This was a huge historic level of swamp of greed and power plays which have always been around, but they lunged right into the heart of a democracy. I hope all of you live long enough to get a good read.

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Also, so many people on the red team hopefully end up falling on their sword because they got their farcical W to stay in office. Follow this guy who is an expert at rallying various populists movements, and then the tide turns. Or maybe it does not and maybe we prove that democracies cannot survive because they can be molded to keep the majority of the country out. No more relying on your neighbor to make a vote for democracy for you. The loudest and the most paranoid take the floor please.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Project Lincoln hinted at something happening wednesday, and BAM Guiliani got hit with warrants.

Now it seems they are hinting at something happening monday. :

Save some of that for me.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Error Error Do Not Lock Him Up Error Error

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Sorry you're going through this.

Enforcing the law isn't weaponization, but if it is, thanks are due to William Barr, who started the investigation. Same goes for the case against Matt Gaetz.

My Team
    Cleveland Cavaliers
    Post Count
    Rudy is going down, that much is certain. Trump is going with, that I can promise you.
    Just like they were both going down for collusion with Russia right? Lol you blue anons are all the same.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Team blue

Thread Information