Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Take the test and find out:

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    weird how saying one black guy is better than the other black guy in question 8 makes you a racist
    This woman thinks Tim Duncan is white

**edit** I scored a 4 but these questions are just bad. Of course I'm not going to like a Laker. That's what sports is about. Hating rival team's players. But the Westbrook one is weird to me. I don't dislike him, but I don't like him either. I feel like she should've said "hate Westbrook" instead bc I don't really care about a player on a EC team that's like 10 games below .500

Also does liking CP3 make you a racist? I'm so confused!

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    weird how saying one black guy is better than the other black guy in question 8 makes you a racist

**edit** I scored a 4 but these questions are just bad. Of course I'm not going to like a Laker. That's what sports is about. Hating rival team's players. But the Westbrook one is weird to me. I don't dislike him, but I don't like him either. I feel like she should've said "hate Westbrook" instead bc I don't really care about a player on a EC team that's like 10 games below .500

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    If you don't like Laker greats like Kobe and Lebron you are a racist

That's a new one. Twitter pollster is obviously a democrat laker fan

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    If you don't like Laker greats like Kobe and Lebron you are a racist

That's a new one. Twitter pollster is obviously a democrat laker fan
    Yep yep - thems da rulez

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Cringe

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    OP is a

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Is this your Twitter profile?
    If not how did you come across the re ?

what uganda do about it? Joseph Kony's Avatar
    My Team
    Seattle Supersonics
    Post Count
    nevermind the fact the tweet was authored by some skank who probably hasnt even watched a minute of basketball

1. Bird is better all-time than Durbeta and is universally seen as a top 10 ATG. Durant's fake rings mean jack in this discussion
    2. Magic, Curry, Thomas > Chris Fall. CP3 is not a top 3 PG all time. no rings, no mvps, no fmvps, etc
    3. College ball is definitely not better than NBA, agree
    4. Luka will be top 10 all time - possible given his trajectory but who can really predict a 22 year old's career at this point
    5. Don’t like LeBron - ??? not sure how not liking a certain player makes you racist
    6. Don’t like Russell Westbrook - see above. most people dont like Westchuck because of his style of play, nothing to do with race
    7. Only troglodytes go based on eye test in 2021, there is far more to evaluate in a game and watching it as a whole there is no way you can accurately pick up on certain in game nuances
    8. Duncan > Kobe - 100% fact. Equal rings, more personal accolades. kobe has no argument other than "wHaT aBoUT pPg"

overall this tweet was made by someone who knows all about basketball and if they do watch, they've only watched for 5 years max

Veteran
    My Team
    Atlanta Hawks
    Post Count
    Link to whatever you guys are talking about?

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Is this your Twitter profile?
    If not how did you come across the re ?
    Nope. Did you answer at least 3 questions affirmatively?

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Link to whatever you guys are talking about?
    Tweet is in the OP

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

Yep, you are a racist. Congrats for coming out the closet

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    nevermind the fact the tweet was authored by some skank who probably hasnt even watched a minute of basketball

1. Bird is better all-time than Durbeta and is universally seen as a top 10 ATG. Durant's fake rings mean jack in this discussion
    2. Magic, Curry, Thomas > Chris Fall. CP3 is not a top 3 PG all time. no rings, no mvps, no fmvps, etc
    3. College ball is definitely not better than NBA, agree
    4. Luka will be top 10 all time - possible given his trajectory but who can really predict a 22 year old's career at this point
    5. Don’t like LeBron - ??? not sure how not liking a certain player makes you racist
    6. Don’t like Russell Westbrook - see above. most people dont like Westchuck because of his style of play, nothing to do with race
    7. Only troglodytes go based on eye test in 2021, there is far more to evaluate in a game and watching it as a whole there is no way you can accurately pick up on certain in game nuances
    8. Duncan > Kobe - 100% fact. Equal rings, more personal accolades. kobe has no argument other than "wHaT aBoUT pPg"

overall this tweet was made by someone who knows all about basketball and if they do watch, they've only watched for 5 years max
    My unofficial count has you answering yes to at least 3 questions. You're a racist AND wrong:

Kobe 5, Jim 4.61. Kobe was better but Jim is more alive (barely )

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Imagine being so dumb that you believe there's all these "farmers" in SATX. Then again you're a ter user so there's that...

Plus that lady should stick to the WNBA.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Imagine being so dumb that you believe there's all these "farmers" in SATX. Then again you're a ter user so there's that...

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Felipe got his tax money apparently.

Glad you were able to pay that hefty past due amount of $102 to Boost Mobile to get your Samsung Galaxy S4 turned back on. Ball out, cabron, Enjoy TWO Modelos when you go to the Flea Market this weekend, you deserve it!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Canta no llores

My Team
    Phoenix Suns
    Post Count
    So this thread is where were at then intellectually huh? you seem like a really cool guy, i imagine that is the type of sentiment a lot of really interesting, intelligent men who are fundamentally happy and fulfilled in their lives find themselves expressing to strangers on the internet

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    Broken western white woman,

Speak Polish or not invited back.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

I scored 2, Pedro...

Advanced stats > eye test
    Duncan > Kobe

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    And now stop posting, my garden needs a haircut, Rogelio...

Thread Information