Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    KD is Tracy McGrady with talent around him. Played with three other mvps that were in their primes, five all nba teams rs and had four all stars on his team at one point. And he only had two rings over 13 years.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Felipe got his tax money apparently.

Glad you were able to pay that hefty past due amount of $102 to Boost Mobile to get your Samsung Galaxy S4 turned back on. Ball out, cabron, Enjoy TWO Modelos when you go to the Flea Market this weekend, you deserve it!

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    I scored 2, Pedro...

Advanced stats > eye test
    Duncan > Kobe
    Mí negró

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Dumbass litmus test: How many takes do you agree with?

1. I agree with the tweet in the OP.

If you scored 1 you’re a dumbass

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Dumbass litmus test: How many takes do you agree with?

1. I agree with the tweet in the OP.

If you scored 1 you’re a dumbass

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Take the test and find out:

tbh

i got 6, 7, and 8

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Honestly, I don’t understand how 2,5,6,7 and 8 have anything to do with being racist.

Veteran
    My Team
    Atlanta Hawks
    Post Count
    https://twitter.com/AlessiaStepback/...59828445065216

Racial litmus test: How many takes do you agree with?

1. Bird > KD
    2. CP3 is top 3 PG all time
    3. College ball > NBA
    4. Luka will be top 10 all time
    5. Don’t like LeBron
    6. Don’t like Russell Westbrook
    7. Advanced stats > eye test
    8. Duncan > Kobe

If you scored 3 you’re racist

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Take the test and find out:

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I hate almost every Laker player, doesn't make me a racist. I respect several of them for their skills and accomplishments. But, I am a lifelong Spurs fan, the Purple and Gold are the Evil Empire. I also hate most Rockets players too. Aside from the trash talking and dirty Mavs from the mid 2000s to the mid 2010s, I never really hated the Mavs players, except that one Center who couldn't keep his nose clean, Roy Tarpley, I believe. I hate the Jazz during the Stockton/Malone era, mainly cause of those two dirty, rotten, cheap shot criminals. Karl Malone is still my most hated player to this day. The fact that Stern let him throw those illegal and lethal elbows at other players' skulls with little to no ramifications was pure bull . I know there are a lot more, but I only remember Isiah and his 40+ s ches, AC green losing his front grill, DRob getting knocked out and twisting his knee on the way down, and then Tim Duncan. Not only a filthy ass player, but a ing pedophile and a dead beat dad......what an all around ty human being Karl Malone is. I was a huge fan of the Bad Boys, especially with my Spurs sucking in the late 80s. I needed someone to root for against the Lakers, Celtics, Bulls, and Sixers. Also, the basketball I watched in the 80s and 90s was quite violent. However, I saw the difference between hard fouls, and cheap shots. Aside from a few clotheslines between rivals like the Lakers/Celtics, Bulls/Pistons, Celtics/Pistons, Heat/Knicks, or Pacers/Knicks....the physicality was hard but not necessarily dirty or cheap. Malone had two dirty moves, the vicious elbow to the head and the knee or kick to the nuts on his jumper. Stockton would do a quick swipe of your nuts and then steal the ball when you momentarily lost focus (kinda like what Chris Paul would do when he was a Hornet).

I hate Lebron James. He is not the goat, never will be. Also, as much as I hated Kobe Bryant, I take Kobe every day and twice on Sunday over Lebron. At least Kobe was consistent his entire career as far as how he played the game. He never quit, he never backed down, never made excuses, and never cried about people playing super physical with him. Kobe was a supreme ball hog for sure, and didn't always do what was best for the organization, quite a bit selfish to be honest......but at least you knew when he was on the court, he was going to do everything he could to win, and then off the court......he didn't act like a complete bag and jackass with the media, like Lebron does. I still remember all those ass SGs and SFs crying and pissing their diapers about Bruce Bowen, well everyone except for Kobe. He shrugged it off and welcomed the challenge, as it made him a better player. Lebron cries if you look at him funny.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    these questions are stupid.

You can dislike a player but respect their game. I hated Michael Jordan, but I acknowledge he is the best SG to ever play and one of the 3 best players of all-time, along with Wilt and Kareem.

I hate Lebron, but his stats say he is an all-time great. I wish Le could have played against the Bad Boys, the 90s Knicks, and the 90s Heat. They would have turned him out prison style.

I hate Russell Westbrook, but the guy is a walking triple double......just a poor teammate who cannot seem to coexist with anyone else, thus he is always dealing with chemistry issues

NBA > College (though not by much anymore).....College needs to move to 4 ten minute quarters, shorten the shot clock to 24, and do the penalty like the NBA does. Also, maybe modify the zone defensive scheme rules to make it more conducive for scoring and offense.

Luka is very good, but who knows where he will be in 10 years? Will he stay healthy? Will he stay passionate?

Advanced stats are for nerds and geeks. Just let me watch the game and let me see the guys do their thing.

CP3 isn't even a top 5 point guard......Magic, Isiah, Stockton, Kidd, Cousy, Oscar, Westbrook, Parker (outperformed CP3 head to head most of his career), Steve Nash

Duncan > Kobe......I agree, but the gap is very narrow. both were elite, top 10 of all-time. Duncan is the greatest PF of all-time. Kobe at best, is the #2 SG of all-time. They were the Magic vs Bird of their era and both delivered handsomely. Spurs fans and Laker haters will almost unanimously say Duncan. Lakers fans and Spurs haters will almost unanimously say Kobe. The area where I give the biggest edge to Duncan was his ability to lift the players around him. He without a doubt made his teammates better. With Kobe, that wasn't always the case. He wasn't always the best teammate. Still, both were absolute assassins. Imagine if Duncan and Kobe would have spent their entire careers together.......they would have completely owned the West and the NBA.

Bird > KD......of course. KD is a great scorer no doubt. However, he is not truly an assassin. He is a ass mama's boy, who will curl up in the corner and suck his thumb if you say mean things to him. Bird showed no heart for his opponents. He wanted to torment and humiliate his foes. He wanted to take your soul. Bird would have had KD crying out there on the court by the end of the first quarter.......soft ass Durbeta. Miller > KD as far as assassin ability goes. Durant is one of the best scorers of all time, but he just doesn't have that psycho killer level that Bird and Miller had.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I hate almost every Laker player, doesn't make me a racist. I respect several of them for their skills and accomplishments. But, I am a lifelong Spurs fan, the Purple and Gold are the Evil Empire. I also hate most Rockets players too. Aside from the trash talking and dirty Mavs from the mid 2000s to the mid 2010s, I never really hated the Mavs players, except that one Center who couldn't keep his nose clean, Roy Tarpley, I believe. I hate the Jazz during the Stockton/Malone era, mainly cause of those two dirty, rotten, cheap shot criminals. Karl Malone is still my most hated player to this day. The fact that Stern let him throw those illegal and lethal elbows at other players' skulls with little to no ramifications was pure bull . I know there are a lot more, but I only remember Isiah and his 40+ s ches, AC green losing his front grill, DRob getting knocked out and twisting his knee on the way down, and then Tim Duncan. Not only a filthy ass player, but a ing pedophile and a dead beat dad......what an all around ty human being Karl Malone is. I was a huge fan of the Bad Boys, especially with my Spurs sucking in the late 80s. I needed someone to root for against the Lakers, Celtics, Bulls, and Sixers. Also, the basketball I watched in the 80s and 90s was quite violent. However, I saw the difference between hard fouls, and cheap shots. Aside from a few clotheslines between rivals like the Lakers/Celtics, Bulls/Pistons, Celtics/Pistons, Heat/Knicks, or Pacers/Knicks....the physicality was hard but not necessarily dirty or cheap. Malone had two dirty moves, the vicious elbow to the head and the knee or kick to the nuts on his jumper. Stockton would do a quick swipe of your nuts and then steal the ball when you momentarily lost focus (kinda like what Chris Paul would do when he was a Hornet).
    Pedo also broke donyell marshalls ribs on purpose. I hope the guy dies of leukaemia mixed with aids.
    I hate Lebron James. He is not the goat, never will be. Also, as much as I hated Kobe Bryant, I take Kobe every day and twice on Sunday over Lebron. At least Kobe was consistent his entire career as far as how he played the game. He never quit, he never backed down, never made excuses, and never cried about people playing super physical with him. Kobe was a supreme ball hog for sure, and didn't always do what was best for the organization, quite a bit selfish to be honest......but at least you knew when he was on the court, he was going to do everything he could to win, and then off the court......he didn't act like a complete bag and jackass with the media, like Lebron does. I still remember all those ass SGs and SFs crying and pissing their diapers about Bruce Bowen, well everyone except for Kobe. He shrugged it off and welcomed the challenge, as it made him a better player. Lebron cries if you look at him funny.
    Pedo also broke donyell Marshall’s ribs.
    Last edited by ambchang; 05-01-2021 at 12:14 PM.

My Team
    Milwaukee Bucks
    Post Count
    so much butthurt

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    these questions are stupid.

You can dislike a player but respect their game. I hated Michael Jordan, but I acknowledge he is the best SG to ever play and one of the 3 best players of all-time, along with Wilt and Kareem.

I hate Lebron, but his stats say he is an all-time great. I wish Le could have played against the Bad Boys, the 90s Knicks, and the 90s Heat. They would have turned him out prison style.

I hate Russell Westbrook, but the guy is a walking triple double......just a poor teammate who cannot seem to coexist with anyone else, thus he is always dealing with chemistry issues

NBA > College (though not by much anymore).....College needs to move to 4 ten minute quarters, shorten the shot clock to 24, and do the penalty like the NBA does. Also, maybe modify the zone defensive scheme rules to make it more conducive for scoring and offense.

Luka is very good, but who knows where he will be in 10 years? Will he stay healthy? Will he stay passionate?

Advanced stats are for nerds and geeks. Just let me watch the game and let me see the guys do their thing.

CP3 isn't even a top 5 point guard......Magic, Isiah, Stockton, Kidd, Cousy, Oscar, Westbrook, Parker (outperformed CP3 head to head most of his career), Steve Nash

Duncan > Kobe......I agree, but the gap is very narrow. both were elite, top 10 of all-time. Duncan is the greatest PF of all-time. Kobe at best, is the #2 SG of all-time. They were the Magic vs Bird of their era and both delivered handsomely. Spurs fans and Laker haters will almost unanimously say Duncan. Lakers fans and Spurs haters will almost unanimously say Kobe. The area where I give the biggest edge to Duncan was his ability to lift the players around him. He without a doubt made his teammates better. With Kobe, that wasn't always the case. He wasn't always the best teammate. Still, both were absolute assassins. Imagine if Duncan and Kobe would have spent their entire careers together.......they would have completely owned the West and the NBA.

Bird > KD......of course. KD is a great scorer no doubt. However, he is not truly an assassin. He is a ass mama's boy, who will curl up in the corner and suck his thumb if you say mean things to him. Bird showed no heart for his opponents. He wanted to torment and humiliate his foes. He wanted to take your soul. Bird would have had KD crying out there on the court by the end of the first quarter.......soft ass Durbeta. Miller > KD as far as assassin ability goes. Durant is one of the best scorers of all time, but he just doesn't have that psycho killer level that Bird and Miller had.
    Preach.

faggy opinion + certainty Mark Celibate's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count

when were the Mavs ever considered a dirty team? If anything they were criticized for being a soft, jump shooting team...but I have a feeling I know where this is going....probably the typical Spurfan overreaction to Jason "Bin Laden Hitler Stalin Zedong Ghengis Khan Satan Himself" Terry and his horrific atrocity committed on Michael Finley on May 17, 2006. I shudder to even recollect the horror of that event myself. The 15th anniversary is coming up in two weeks. Ala 9/11, I still remember what I was doing that exact second when it happened....and the world changed forever....

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    when were the Mavs ever considered a dirty team? If anything they were criticized for being a soft, jump shooting team...but I have a feeling I know where this is going....probably the typical Spurfan overreaction to Jason "Bin Laden Hitler Stalin Zedong Ghengis Khan Satan Himself" Terry and his horrific atrocity committed on Michael Finley on May 17, 2006. I shudder to even recollect the horror of that event myself. The 15th anniversary is coming up in two weeks. Ala 9/11, I still remember what I was doing that exact second when it happened....and the world changed forever....
    9/11 can't hold a candle to that atrocity, tbh...

Enemy of the System Millennial_Messiah's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    1, 5, 6 and 8. the Lakers and all the OG OKC Thunderefs players.

Enemy of the System Millennial_Messiah's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The Mavs were pretty likeable in the Dirk era OUTSIDE of the Avery Johnson era, when they were very unlikeable.

Terry was there forever, heck he stuck around to win a ring coming off the bench in 2011.

But the whole Mavs team under Avery Johnson was downright unlikeable. Kind of in an early 2010s OKC kind of way with how they played offense centered around the iso and drawing phantom fouls for free throws all game. Not just Dirk but also Howard, Stackhouse, Devin Harris etc were all miserable s.

The Nash-Dirk-Finley team was the most likeable, it's unfortunate they didn't win a ring together.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    The Mavs were pretty likeable in the Dirk era OUTSIDE of the Avery Johnson era, when they were very unlikeable.

Terry was there forever, heck he stuck around to win a ring coming off the bench in 2011.

But the whole Mavs team under Avery Johnson was downright unlikeable. Kind of in an early 2010s OKC kind of way with how they played offense centered around the iso and drawing phantom fouls for free throws all game. Not just Dirk but also Howard, Stackhouse, Devin Harris etc were all miserable s.

The Nash-Dirk-Finley team was the most likeable, it's unfortunate they didn't win a ring together.
    To Biggems' credit, I would admit that Stackhouse was somewhat of a dirty player for us during the mid-00's. He was that 'enforcer' type that every championship calibre team has to have. I do recall a couple of plays in particular (chokeslamming Ginobili, shoving Shaq into the stands on that breakaway layup, etc)...but like I said, the Mavs had to have somebody who would fight back. I just think it's hilarious how Jason Terry of all people Spurfans hate the most even a decade later. Even just a few years ago, I saw many GNSFs saying how Terry was their most disliked player ever just because of that nutpunch It was obviously intentional, and uncalled for but you'd think he gave prime Duncan a career-ending injury or something with all the hate he has even though the nutpunch only got him suspended and hurt the Mavs. The hate for Terry is bizarre and up there with Zaza for some reason hence the ongoing Jason 'Bin Laden' Terry, nutpunch = 9/11, etc. shtick

You are right though. The mid-00's Mavericks were kind of a weird team in that they had a very high peak for a short time despite not having an all-world roster nor being elite in either offense or defense

My Team
    Milwaukee Bucks
    Post Count

so basically they were unlikable during the era where they were giving the spurs issues, but we're perfectly likable when they were being dominated by the spurs

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    so basically they were unlikable during the era where they were giving the spurs issues, but we're perfectly likable when they were being dominated by the spurs
    rofl that's literally how I read that too. Steve Nash was such a great guy getting abused by Tony Parker all game

My Team
    Milwaukee Bucks
    Post Count
    rofl that's literally how I read that too. Steve Nash was such a great guy getting abused by Tony Parker all game
    and at how spurfans think they should have 10peated from 2003-2013 and that refs were the reason they lost every year they didn't win

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    and at how spurfans think they should have 10peated from 2003-2013 and that refs were the reason they lost every year they didn't win
    yeah I see those GNSF posts from time to time. But most of the time they assume they'd beat the EC team just because they barely lost in the WC playoffs (Viability of Suicide, I'm not taking a win in Indianapolis for Granted just because the Cowboys had a good run in the 90's etc)...but there's no guarantee they beat the 04 Pistons and they weren't on the same level as the 08 Celtics IMO. After watching Duncan get manhandled by Brandon Basshole and Ryan Hollins in 09 and getting swept in 10, any Spurfan who claims they should've rang those years is re ed. tbh the only obvious missing ring is in 06. No doubt they would've beaten Miami if Ginobili didn't commit that dumb foul on Dirk

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    yeah I see those GNSF posts from time to time. But most of the time they assume they'd beat the EC team just because they barely lost in the WC playoffs (Viability of Suicide, I'm not taking a win in Indianapolis for Granted just because the Cowboys had a good run in the 90's etc)...but there's no guarantee they beat the 04 Pistons and they weren't on the same level as the 08 Celtics IMO. After watching Duncan get manhandled by Brandon Basshole and Ryan Hollins in 09 and getting swept in 10, any Spurfan who claims they should've rang those years is re ed. tbh the only obvious missing ring is in 06. No doubt they would've beaten Miami if Ginobili didn't commit that dumb foul on Dirk
    06 and 12 should've been for Spurs at a minimum.

13 and 15 were missed opportunities.
    And I think Spurs very well could've won 16 minus being Zaza'd.
    No suspension for that and Wade breaking Rondo's arm in 2011
    showed what a bush league the NBA is when it comes to favorite pets.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You forgot Juwan Howard hurting the irreplaceable Derek Anderson and killing the spurs repeat hopes

Thread Information