Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 LastLast
    Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I assume that you meant the WHO failed with how the responded to China in their initial response to the virus is that not what you meant? Because you seem to agree with how they allowed Asians to be maginalized with a failed naming practice since you seem to think their decision to not name if geographically was a success.
    Don't assume what I meant.

I'm right here.

Geographic naming is useless for your purposes and causes problems for innocent people in this case.

List your compelling reasons to keep using your failed policy.

A neverending cycle Trainwreck2100's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Don't assume what I meant.

I'm right here.

Geographic naming is useless for your purposes and causes problems for innocent people in this case.

List your compelling reasons to keep using your failed policy.
    The WHO decides not to name geographically to prevent race based attacks, this entire year there have been race based attacks, the only one supporting a failed policy is you.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Why do you keep talking about them?

This is your failed policy we're talking about.

Your policy can only encourage attacks and does nothing to change China.

Why keep using it?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Why do you keep talking about them?

This is your failed policy we're talking about.

Your policy can only encourage attacks and does nothing to change China.

Why keep using it?

Because they're the reason it's not called Chinese Virus, wuhan virus etc. my mistake i thought you knew that. I will take that into account next time. And because it's their policy that said how to name it it is failed policy because it did not protect asians. And unlike you I care about all asians everywhere where as you only care about AAPI. Notice I've never said AAPI just asians because globally this is an issue for all asians not just the American ones.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Don't on his narrative.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Because they're the reason it's not called Chinese Virus, wuhan virus etc. my mistake i thought you knew that. I will take that into account next time. And because it's their policy that said how to name it it is failed policy because it did not protect asians. And unlike you I care about all asians everywhere where as you only care about AAPI. Notice I've never said AAPI just asians because globally this is an issue for all asians not just the American ones.
    I'm talking about Americans, not your WHO straw man.

I'm specifically talking about you because it's the policy you want to implement after it failed miserably and helped get Americans killed.

Give your reasons why you want to fail more and kill more Americans with your policy.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'm talking about Americans, not your WHO straw man.

I'm specifically talking about you because it's the policy you want to implement after it failed miserably and helped get Americans killed.

Give your reasons why you want to fail more and kill more Americans with your policy.
    and I'm talking about the people who name the virus, my reasons for the naming have already been given. You call it a straw man but this is about what the virus is named and it was named by that organization using a direct policy, did you not know that? Did you think Americans came up with the name of the virus? I believe that's the case if you think the WHO is a straw man when this is a discussion about why it's called one thing and not the other and you think the organization that named it is a straw man. Once again I'm not you though I'm not focusing on Americans but a system that failed all asians everywhere. nowhere have i said americans I've just said asians, but if it helps I'll be more specific, because I assume you used contex,t but you don't so when I say asians I mean people of asian descent around the world.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    and I'm talking about the people who name the virus, my reasons for the naming have already been given.
    List your reasons you want it to be policy so I don't have to hunt around for them.

Make sure they're reasons for which the policy hasn't already failed.

Don't waste any more time with that.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    List your reasons you want it to be policy so I don't have to hunt around for them.
    You replied to me, so no. If you're going to start be a man and do your due diligence

Make sure they're reasons for which the policy hasn't already failed.
    This sentence doesn't make any sense, because I've acknowledged multiple times about how the WHO's policy failed

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    imagine arguing the president of the US was not a real politician

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You replied to me, so no. If you're going to start be a man and do your due diligence
    derp

It's clear you don't even want to support your own position.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    imagine arguing the president of the US was not a real politician
    the backflips people do for this guy

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

• Biden used the phrase “xenophobic” in reply to a Trump tweet about limiting entry to travelers from China and in which Trump described the coronavirus as the “Chinese virus.” Biden did not spell out which part of Trump’s tweet was xenophobic.

Considering how many people took Trump's "inject me with bleach" line further out of context, what is good for the goose is good for the gander.

No difference.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    • Biden used the phrase “xenophobic” in reply to a Trump tweet about limiting entry to travelers from China and in which Trump described the coronavirus as the “Chinese virus.” Biden did not spell out which part of Trump’s tweet was xenophobic.

Considering how many people took Trump's "inject me with bleach" line further out of context, what is good for the goose is good for the gander.

No difference.
    Dump said we should drink household cleaning solutions.

Theres no defending that

I agree Joe Dirt is a hypocryte

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

No difference.
    What was the mitigating context for Trump?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    derp

It's clear you don't even want to support your own position.
    Or, you know, my position is laid out and having to do it again because someone is lazy serves nothing.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Or, you know, my position is laid out and having to do it again because someone is lazy serves nothing.
    You want to call it the China virus to make you feel better about it.

Anything else?

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What was the mitigating context for Trump?
    "And then I see the disinfectant, where it knocks it out in one minute. And is there a way we can do something like that, by injection inside or almost a cleaning, because you see it gets in the lungs and it does a tremendous number on the lungs, so it’d be interesting to check that, so that you’re going to have to use medical doctors with, but it sounds interesting to me. So, we’ll see, but the whole concept of the light, the way it kills it in one minute. That’s pretty powerful."

If that equals "drink/inject bleach, mentally-deficient cult followers!!" then the critique of Biden's comment in question is fair.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    "And then I see the disinfectant, where it knocks it out in one minute. And is there a way we can do something like that, by injection inside or almost a cleaning, because you see it gets in the lungs and it does a tremendous number on the lungs, so it’d be interesting to check that, so that you’re going to have to use medical doctors with, but it sounds interesting to me. So, we’ll see, but the whole concept of the light, the way it kills it in one minute. That’s pretty powerful."

If that equals "drink/inject bleach, mentally-deficient cult followers!!" then the critique of Biden's comment in question is fair.
    It pretty much means to drink bleach. And some idiot trump s actually did.

They died

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

No difference.
    Trump actually made the claim Biden called his travel ban xenophobic, and that is, at the very least, very debatable.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Trump actually made the claim Biden called his travel ban xenophobic, and that is, at the very least, very debatable.
    not debatable.

India was banned due to their pandemic explosion, not because they are Indians, Hindus, Muslim, Christians, non-"white", non-American, etc.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Trump: "These Chinese ching chongs gave us their Chinese Virus which is making slant-eyed gooks out of the great white race, so I'm shutting off travel from China faster than you can say 'Solly Cholly, love you long time soy sauce."

Biden: "That's xenophobic"

Conservatives: "Joe Biden calls Chinese travel ban xenophobic"

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It wasn't any funnier the second time, Dumbert

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    "there's not any support for the opinion that the guy who demagogued COVID-19 and the 2020 election is a demagogue."

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Inject disinfectant.

Into your lungs.

Like a cleaning.

OK, that doesn't sound ing nuts.

Thread Information