My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Any of you sports betters follow this last night?
    Or for that matter anytime along the games way the Spurs were up 20+.
    +32 84-53 with 10:07 left in the 3rd qtr was the max out point.

Myself, i awoke from a nap to see 75-46 Spurs +29. Like many posters, i thought wow cool the Spurs get a win, laughed and said "well the Spurs won't blow this." Followed by a pit in the stomach acknowledging "Nope, Grandpa Pop is capable of losing this."

What was Vegas or any of the legit betting sites paying?
    18 to 1?
    Higher!!!?

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That would've been coming in at at least 25:1, tbh. 50:1 or more was possible.
    At a certain point they turn off ML and just keep points open. Spread would've possibly been 22.5 or higher.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What a bunch of ing idiots.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Holly ... Spurms talk being spurms talk

Dude a point spread an over under and a money line, over under betting 101

There is No RATIO bet odds in scoring sports like baseball, football, soccer, ect. There may be a line set at 7-1 for a tennis match for a boxing match ect but not for Basketball.

Half Spreads, money lines, and over under are set by books to MAKE MONEY not loose it

Even if the spurs or ANY TEAM are UP by 30 at half the either BEAT or HIT the spread. The better if the were favored to bet the team by the spread or more the better isnt getting 50 times his bet. He is probably getting 20 bucks for every 100 wagered. If the Spurs were the dog and BEAT the spread the better would get maybe 205 for every 100 dollar wagered but it cold be as high at 340 400 plus is rare.

Even if the spurs were ahead by 30 at the half the bookies set another spread for the second half and it cold mean that the Celtics are favored to outscore the Spurs becuas thats how that usually plays out. The Team UP BIG rarely wins by 30 points in the second half so they would prably favor Boston and they are -7.5 and the purs are +7.5 for the second half. So the Celtics ended up outscoring the spurs by 30 points. So they HIt the spread of winning by more than 7.5 points. Well the better would still only probably get 110 bucks for a 100 dollars bet

not 22-1

Holly you guy's the dumbest collection of blowarded idiots and liars on the interwebs.
    are you a YouTube celebrity yet, you insufferable face?

its pretty clear they were referring to ML odds. No need to blow a gasket

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    off, you dummy. You all can keep sending your DM to each other genuflecting for grades "thanks for the grades"....
    or what ever other bull you do around here
    and I'll keep keeping it real.

There IS NO WHERE WRITTEN in the OP post the words "ML ODDS"

WTF?

Was it a DM you shared beforehand?
    Can you read his MIND?

Or is this one of the many mults all you bolded DOINK HAVE and thats why you can DEVINE this "ML ODDS" bull .
    no, it was just really clear from the context of his post what he was talking about

Still Sporting Ben Davis Allan Rowe vs Wade's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    drew are you ... are you ok?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lets put aside the ing FACT no Sports book is doing money line for halves some dont even do it for games just point spread and over under, especially in the NBA
    Lets also put aside the SPURMS TALK EYTESTERS THOUGHT that a sports book would ever set a money line on a basketball game at +2500 whole first or second half

I answered the original got question on the his dumb line question. I said that because it went into OT it was a PUSH 99% of the time and the other 1% you loose you're ing money with ANY BOOK. Moot ing Point.

So if you payed attention to the context of my FIRST response to the Original got you'd have KNOWS I knew WTF he was Implying. YOU got. Making your wanabe zinger of a comeback also ing MOOT.

You all suck, you don't know basketball, you dont know the NBA, you have limited context spurs themselves, and your all weak minded cultist. Cult of Poop or Cult of the benefactor and his grades because some dope on ESPN pay site cribbed his wordy book report one time on something because, I don't know, he was spending all his time ing hookers and snorting blow and needed to make his deadline for a day.

OMG so ing lame.

Im calling it SPURFAN (especially here) is now officially COWBOYFAN.........
    so mad.

should go back to your blossoming youtube channel

online persona based on a washed up b-tier celebrity

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Keep sniffing the grades
    but you have been destroyed by me.

You suck this site sucks the posters suck the idea of bolding people sucks

I've been pretty consistent on all points from the jump

you however can't even be consistent in this exchange.

You have now transformed in to Chumpdumper levels of self denial and hubris about your abilities to do what ever it is you think you did here(you got destroyed DOINKS)
    ive been very consistent. i have 2 points.

you get unbelievably mad over nothing

its clear OP was referring to ML

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    -2500 Phoenix vs OKC tonight opening Money Line.

Still at -1600 at MGM, Wynn, many others.

OKC +1100.

Drew that's 11 to 1 odds.

"Vegas doesn't do ratio."
    Last edited by MultiTroll; 05-02-2021 at 07:25 PM.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Holly ... Spurms talk being spurms talk

Dude a point spread an over under and a money line, over under betting 101

There is No RATIO bet odds in scoring sports like baseball, football, soccer, ect. There may be a line set at 7-1 for a tennis match for a boxing match ect but not for Basketball.

Half Spreads, money lines, and over under are set by books to MAKE MONEY not loose it

Even if the spurs or ANY TEAM are UP by 30 at half the either BEAT or HIT the spread. The better if the were favored to bet the team by the spread or more the better isnt getting 50 times his bet. He is probably getting 20 bucks for every 100 wagered. If the Spurs were the dog and BEAT the spread the better would get maybe 205 for every 100 dollar wagered but it cold be as high at 340 400 plus is rare.

Even if the spurs were ahead by 30 at the half the bookies set another spread for the second half and it cold mean that the Celtics are favored to outscore the Spurs becuas thats how that usually plays out. The Team UP BIG rarely wins by 30 points in the second half so they would prably favor Boston and they are -7.5 and the purs are +7.5 for the second half. So the Celtics ended up outscoring the spurs by 30 points. So they HIt the spread of winning by more than 7.5 points. Well the better would still only probably get 110 bucks for a 100 dollars bet

not 22-1

Holly you guy's the dumbest collection of blowarded idiots and liars on the interwebs.
    25-1 = +2500

Stop going pube mode.

Thread Information