Sugus , I'm going to get to your posts at some point. It's just too much right now. I keep reading the same thing over and over though, and I simply don't agree that it "gets you far in the playoffs". The pace bogs down in the playoffs, and pull up 3s don't get utilized as much as you think they do. And look at the teams that do get far, and the number of teams that run an offense like that is even with the number of teams that don't. So again, I really don't get the reason why you're running away with this like it's factual.
No hurries my guy . But it's funny that you keep saying that the pace slows down in the playoffs, as if it helps a guy like Dejounte, tbh. He has little to no ISO scoring ability beyond his midrange crossover -> pullup, which is far from reliable and even then, inefficient; and no moves that can stretch a defense or put pressure on it. What's he gonna do when the game slows down, in your mind? Just drive to the rim, into a wall of defenders that will sit pretty in the paint waiting for him, just like Tatum? I'm really curious because you must be bringing it up for some reason, and I just keep imagining the same scenario, tbh. Tell me how Dejounte's game is fundamentally different from DeRozan's in that aspect, and I'll shut up (maybe ).

You also say "pull up 3s don't get utilized as much as you think they do". Of course they don't! Transition opportunities get scarcer in playoff series, especially with defenses keying in and studying each other. Less mistakes lead to less transition opportunities. That's exactly why, at every point we've talked about this, I've stressed that pull-up 3's are hardly the only relevant ability to have: step-backs (that Lonzo move we talked about), side-steps, and dribble ISOs leading to pull-ups like Harden loves to do, are all much better tools than simply hoping for transition opportunities to pull-up from (where the defense is already not-set, giving you an advantage). And again, Dejounte has none of these abilities, nor projects to have them.

If your argument is, he can develop them in time, I can meet you halfway with my skepticism but hopefulness... But saying the 3 ball and moves associated with it, are not used in the playoffs or not a main offensive weapon for the top teams in the league today, I can't agree with, tbh. I guess we'll see soon enough once the POs actually start.