My Team
    Phoenix Suns
    Post Count
    Yeah, I made a mistake. What else is new? All the Dirk and Mav haters are ing tonight. I just took a xanax so I'm kind of mellowing down. And I've recently started to reconsider suicide. And before you me out or call me a pussy, this has nothing to do with the Mavs. I'm miserable right now in my life and I'm starting to come to a breaking point. I'm stuck at a dead end job with ty pay and I get treated like a piece of too there. No respect at all. I am a hopeless piece of and prick. I wasted 5 and a half years in college in the hopes of possibly getting a good paying job or at least a decent paying job. I've been stuck in retail for almost 3 years making a whopping 15K a year. How am I ever going to be happy making ty money like that? Sorry for the rant, I think it's the xanax kicking in.

Enemy of the System Millennial_Messiah's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    There's no April Fools Day in May,

My Team
    Milwaukee Bucks
    Post Count
    bump, constantly bringing back the golden days of ST

we just need the mookie crew to come back and scoff everything, a few more of the mav krew to return, and this place will once again be great

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    yeah i got tats on my legs, yeah they're spurs and yeah they're on my calves... we've gone over this yrs ago and yet it's still being brought up like a bad joke. it's in' old man and you think it gets to me when you say the bs you do? you think it gets to me especially coming from some chump off the internet? come on now man... i didn't get these tats because i thought i'd shrivel up into a ball and hide when someone put me down about my decision to tat my calves up with spurs, i got these tats because i wanted to, because i like them and because i could give 2 s less about some made chump on the internet.

get over it man and add to this thread or get the out already. come up with something clever or shut the up and get out of my thread.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I did something for the first time and wish I used more caution in the process. I used MySpace to look up matches for dating. I had a few interesting returns, replies, and dinners out of the deal. However, I had one experience I regret. One person I found that I started chatting with, I really liked. She appears to be my intellectual equal, and make more money than I do. After going though her photo's for the second time, I noticed one of her new house had the number clearly visible. That alone wouldn't be much, but her city was Gresham Oregon which is maybe only 75,000 population. It was a flag lot which there aren't many of. The photos clearly indicated they were clearly taken within a short time of the summer solstices and close to noon, because if the angle of the shade. Because of this, I knew the orientation of her driveway was in the general direction of north. It was obvious she would be easy to find. I wanted to warn her this was a photo to remove, so I did. Since people have a hard time believing my capabilities, I went to Google Maps satellite view, and found her house in under ten minutes. Probably three or four. I then mailed her with the request she remove the picture with the house number and sent the satellite link showing her property too.

Guess what. She freaked. I guess that's understandable, but now she doesn't want anything to do with me. Here I am looking out for her, and get bit for doing what I thought was the right thing to do. At least she removed the photo. I wish I handled it differently. Warning her that it could be done, then when she didn't believe me, find her house and show her. For me, it was a game. I like solving puzzles. In the end, it doesn't matter. She's not good enough for me is she's going to be so judgmental.

Long story short. Be careful what information you post on the internet.

My Team
    Milwaukee Bucks
    Post Count
    I don't usually make threads like this, so...I dunno. Yeah. So, my girlfriend and two of our friends are at my house, we're in the basement playing Guitar Hero, and we decide, "O hai, let's go get some caffeine!" So, I offer to drive, offering my mom's minivan on the grounds that it can comfortably seat the most people. I barely have the van out the driveway when my mom calls and screams at me, "Get the van back in the garage right now, god damn you, etc etc." So, I do, then she demands the keys to my car, I refuse, and she drags me upstairs so my dad can join in the yelling at me. Keep in mind, my mother also threatened to "kick my ass" over the phone. So, I go upstairs, and I admit, point blank, in clear wording, that I made a mistake, that I wasn't thinking, and I apologized. Not good enough. So, as I'm trying to talk, my mom keeps cutting me off, prompting me to tell her, "No, you shut the up and let me talk." My father responds with that admonitory finger...thing, and I lose it. I grab my dad's finger and push him back. He yells at me, "Get out of the house, get out of the house, get out of the house." So, I start down the stairs, and my parents are still yelling at me. I respond simply, "No, I'm getting out of the house." I run outside, slam the door and *scream* " !" as loud as I can, and scratch my own face up to , actually drawing a little blood. So, we pile into my friend's car, we go to Wal-Mart, and the whole time, my girlfriend's holding both my hands to keep me from hurting myself again. We get our , and head back to my house to pick stuff up, because A) one of my friends has a laptop and a guitar at my house and B) I'm not staying in that house tonight. So, I grab some clothes, work clothes, and some other stuff, and head down the stairs. My parents both try to dissuade me, unsuccessfully, and I'm about a 10 minute walk away at another friend's house.

Which leaves me with no set-in-stone safe place to go to for the next few days, because apparently when my father said "Get out of the house," he meant "Get out of the house until you calm down." Either way, I'm probably going to be crashing from place to place for a while, all without a set of wheels of my own. The only bright side, is that one of the people who was present for this tonight, told me his dad is going to rent a second house behind theirs once it's finished, something I have offered to do, because I now know for sure I need out of the house in which, a week ago, my dad compared me to cancer. I suppose I want to ask you to pray for me, but in my current mental state, I don't think I deserve it. At the very least, it can do me no harm.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I saw Kawhi Leonard at a grocery store in Los Angeles yesterday. I told him how cool it was to meet him in person, but I didn’t want to be a and bother him and ask him for photos or anything. He said, “Oh, like you’re doing now?” I was taken aback, and all I could say was “Huh?” but he kept cutting me off and going “huh? huh? huh?” and closing his hand shut in front of my face. I walked away and continued with my shopping, and I heard him chuckle as I walked off. When I came to pay for my stuff up front I saw him trying to walk out the doors with like fifteen Milky Ways in his hands without paying. The girl at the counter was very nice about it and professional, and was like “Sir, you need to pay for those first.” At first he kept pretending to be tired and not hear her, but eventually turned back around and brought them to the counter. When she took one of the bars and started scanning it multiple times, he stopped her and told her to scan them each individually “to prevent any electrical infetterence,” and then turned around and winked at me. I don’t even think that’s a word. After she scanned each bar and put them in a bag and started to say the price, he kept interrupting her by yawning really loudly.

faggy opinion + certainty Mark Celibate's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    I don't usually make threads like this, so...I dunno. Yeah. So, my girlfriend and two of our friends are at my house, we're in the basement playing Guitar Hero, and we decide, "O hai, let's go get some caffeine!" So, I offer to drive, offering my mom's minivan on the grounds that it can comfortably seat the most people. I barely have the van out the driveway when my mom calls and screams at me, "Get the van back in the garage right now, god damn you, etc etc." So, I do, then she demands the keys to my car, I refuse, and she drags me upstairs so my dad can join in the yelling at me. Keep in mind, my mother also threatened to "kick my ass" over the phone. So, I go upstairs, and I admit, point blank, in clear wording, that I made a mistake, that I wasn't thinking, and I apologized. Not good enough. So, as I'm trying to talk, my mom keeps cutting me off, prompting me to tell her, "No, you shut the up and let me talk." My father responds with that admonitory finger...thing, and I lose it. I grab my dad's finger and push him back. He yells at me, "Get out of the house, get out of the house, get out of the house." So, I start down the stairs, and my parents are still yelling at me. I respond simply, "No, I'm getting out of the house." I run outside, slam the door and *scream* " !" as loud as I can, and scratch my own face up to , actually drawing a little blood. So, we pile into my friend's car, we go to Wal-Mart, and the whole time, my girlfriend's holding both my hands to keep me from hurting myself again. We get our , and head back to my house to pick stuff up, because A) one of my friends has a laptop and a guitar at my house and B) I'm not staying in that house tonight. So, I grab some clothes, work clothes, and some other stuff, and head down the stairs. My parents both try to dissuade me, unsuccessfully, and I'm about a 10 minute walk away at another friend's house.

Which leaves me with no set-in-stone safe place to go to for the next few days, because apparently when my father said "Get out of the house," he meant "Get out of the house until you calm down." Either way, I'm probably going to be crashing from place to place for a while, all without a set of wheels of my own. The only bright side, is that one of the people who was present for this tonight, told me his dad is going to rent a second house behind theirs once it's finished, something I have offered to do, because I now know for sure I need out of the house in which, a week ago, my dad compared me to cancer. I suppose I want to ask you to pray for me, but in my current mental state, I don't think I deserve it. At the very least, it can do me no harm.
    last thing I will ever say to you on this entire forum as long as it exists

dude I hope you die a slow painful death after being ed up the ass by prison s with 12 foot s

You really are everything that has ever been wrong with the entire ing world. You sell out a guy you hang out with in person just to impress people you’ve never met that you play Madden with.

Well I hope your status in the Madden crew is tight. Hope all the blue-named Mavs fans you play Madden with, with your precious colts see you as a down ass white boy for giving them our real names, and all that info they kept trolling us with back in april.

Cuz it’s really probably that they learned all that private from some other poster on this site, right?

You are a ing walking zombie, because regardless of anything you ever do in this life, you’re always going to know that you sold out a great person just to impress XBOX Madden Mavericks s.

That is what you did. You ed over someone you had real people interactions with just to gain status on the ing internet. You are a piece of and I hope the next person on spurstalk that turns up dead is you.

And what’s REALLY REALLY FUNNY is that you might have seen our pictures and act all tough guy but you actually know jack about us. Nothing other than our names. I told mike from day 1 he was stupid to hang out with you especially after he told me what a ing walking acoustic guitar playing junkie you were.

But after this, after your shallow actions possibly leading to this bull …you best believe you will have the ability to shove a shank up my gooch. Because I never roll alone and you truly do not know any of us.

I cannot recognize you but if anyone I am with in Austin ever sees your ass we will follow you home and we will ing destroy you.

Have fun playing Madden with that choker Peyton and always remember you sold out a real life friend for internet mavs props.

you and I hope you burn in .

Still Sporting Ben Davis Allan Rowe vs Wade's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    you best believe you will have the ability to shove a shank up my gooch. Because I never roll alone and you truly do not know any of us.

I cannot recognize you but if anyone I am with in Austin ever sees your ass we will follow you home and we will ing destroy you.

Have fun playing Madden with that choker Peyton () and always remember you sold out a real life friend for internet mavs props.

you and I hope you burn in .
    this is poetry

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    “I'm the dude that your girl is in with when you're at work saving up for her new purse”

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Saw Samuel Dalembert at the club last night

I'm on the right. Asked what he thought about the Grizz Spurs he said Spurs in 6. Cool ass dude.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

I'm on the right. Asked what he thought about the Grizz Spurs he said Spurs in 6. Cool ass dude.
    white pants
    Fred savage and wee man’s baby
    holding Danny green by the waist

faggy opinion + certainty Mark Celibate's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count

The way Dalembert looks at him gets me everytime

Enemy of the System Millennial_Messiah's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I had sexual intercourse with FkLA's mother and sister... at the same time! Yes, I have two s. One is slightly longer and chubbier than the other.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

classic

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    LOL OP. Someday he might actually be plausibly be under legal action for PED enhanced usage for years that potentially shamed the game. Sadly despite rumors it has never been investigated.

https://www.republicworld.com/sports...r-nba-news.htm

My Team
    Milwaukee Bucks
    Post Count
    LOL OP. Someday he might actually be plausibly be under legal action for PED enhanced usage for years that potentially shamed the game. Sadly despite rumors it has never been investigated.

https://www.republicworld.com/sports...r-nba-news.htm
    what are the sources of these rumors of lebron's ped use?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    what are the sources of these rumors of lebron's ped use?
    hehehehehe look at slob quoting himself....you're not fooling anybody buddy, i know all the alts in this thread are really you. heheheheh i know ur trickz.....

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You may actually have a personality disorder, slob.

My Team
    Milwaukee Bucks
    Post Count
    hehehehehe look at slob quoting himself....you're not fooling anybody buddy, i know all the alts in this thread are really you. heheheheh i know ur trickz.....
    asperg, with the goods

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I did something for the first time and wish I used more caution in the process. I used MySpace to look up matches for dating. I had a few interesting returns, replies, and dinners out of the deal. However, I had one experience I regret. One person I found that I started chatting with, I really liked. She appears to be my intellectual equal, and make more money than I do. After going though her photo's for the second time, I noticed one of her new house had the number clearly visible. That alone wouldn't be much, but her city was Gresham Oregon which is maybe only 75,000 population. It was a flag lot which there aren't many of. The photos clearly indicated they were clearly taken within a short time of the summer solstices and close to noon, because if the angle of the shade. Because of this, I knew the orientation of her driveway was in the general direction of north. It was obvious she would be easy to find. I wanted to warn her this was a photo to remove, so I did. Since people have a hard time believing my capabilities, I went to Google Maps satellite view, and found her house in under ten minutes. Probably three or four. I then mailed her with the request she remove the picture with the house number and sent the satellite link showing her property too.

Guess what. She freaked. I guess that's understandable, but now she doesn't want anything to do with me. Here I am looking out for her, and get bit for doing what I thought was the right thing to do. At least she removed the photo. I wish I handled it differently. Warning her that it could be done, then when she didn't believe me, find her house and show her. For me, it was a game. I like solving puzzles. In the end, it doesn't matter. She's not good enough for me is she's going to be so judgmental.

Long story short. Be careful what information you post on the internet.
    Mt intellectual equal

That one kills me every time

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Just got an invite to the Playboy Mansion...

.old friend/mentor sent me the invite...here is an email regarding the event...

not sure if I am going...or how pricey $$ it will be...is it worth it?

would you go?

Please Save the Date of Saturday, April 30th for what promises to be one of the most important and entertaining events of 2011. Kira and I are proud to be chairs of The Thalians 55th Annual Gala at The Playboy Mansion in honor of Hugh M. Hefner for a lifetime of philanthropy on the occasion of his 85th birthday.

As many of you know, it is a rare privilege to be invited to The Playboy Mansion on a Saturday night, and contributing to the evening’s larger-than-life hospitality will be celebrity guests, amazing food, silent and live auctions, full-hosted bar, and of course, in this Year of The Rabbit..... bunnies! The star-studded show will be produced by Hollywood heavyweight Gil Adler (Valkarie, Superman Returns, Constantine) with A-list musical performances produced by hitmaker Rodney “Darkchild” Jerkins (Beyoncé, Lady Gaga, Michael Jackson), and comedic entertainers including Roastmaster General Jeffrey Ross.

Over the past 55 years, The Thalians, long led by President Debbie Reynolds and Board Chair Ruta Lee, has raised over $30 million in support of mental health diseases, including Autism, Alzheimer’s, Bi-Polar Disorder, Schizophrenia, Phobias, Post-Traumatic Stress, Depression and Addictions.

The beneficiary of this year’s event is Operation Mend at the UCLA Health System. Operation Mend treats U.S. soldiers and vets severely wounded during service in Iraq and Afghanistan. Timothy A. Miller, M.D., Operation Mend’s Executive Director and Chief Surgeon and himself a Vietnam veteran, is also being honored for his work healing America’s wounded warriors... body, mind and spirit.

The Robert H. Lorsch Family Foundation Trust is a proud sponsor of The Thalians 55th Gala. We look forward to your participation by reserving your VIP tables or individual tickets early. Sponsors who commit by February 15, 2011 can be listed on the formal invitation.

For more information on Sponsorships, VIP tables, Tickets and Tribute Ads in honor of the honorees or your family and friends who have served our country, please contact Bobbie Volman at 310-476-7002, Ext. 7015 / [email protected]. For more information and a video about The Thalians, visit www.rhlgroup.com/thalians.

We look forward to seeing you on April 30th at The Playboy Mansion in support of Operation Mend to celebrate a great year of giving.

Kira and Bob Lorsch
    P.O. Box 17034, Beverly Hills, CA 90210, Tel. 310-476-7002
    www.rhlgroup.com
    www.mymedicalrecordsonline.com/videos

About The Thalians
    The Thalians, led by President Debbie Reynolds and Board Chair Ruta Lee, have raised over $30 million in support of Mental Health programs for pediatrics through geriatrics for diseases including: Autism, Alzheimer’s, Bi-Polar Disorder, Schizophrenia, Phobias, Post Traumatic Stress, Depression and Addictions. The annual Gala selects its honorees for their contributions to the entertainment industry and their philanthropic endeavors. The Mr./Ms. Wonderful award was personally created and designed for The Thalians by Walt Disney himself and has become a most sought after celebrity award.

Past honorees of The Thalians have included Shirley MacLaine, Gene Kelly, Ann-Margret, Lucille Ball, Carol Burnett, Debbie Reynolds, Bing Crosby, Bob Hope, Angela Lansbury, James Stewart, Whoopi Goldberg, Kenny Rogers, Sally Field, Mary Tyler Moore, Burt Bacharach, Sir Roger Moore and Clint Eastwood. The Thalians cause is Mental Illness, which affects more people than all other diseases combined. In an effort to give where it is needed most, our focus this year is the well-being of America’s Wounded Warriors. Learn more at http://www.thethalians.org.

About Operation Mend
    Operation Mend is a unique partnership between Ronald Reagan UCLA Medical Center, Brooke Army Medical Center in San Antonio, Texas and the Veterans Administration of the Greater Los Angeles Healthcare System. It has been established to help treat U.S. soldiers wounded during service in Iraq and Afghanistan. Vietnam veteran, Timothy A. Miller, M.D., Professor and Chief Surgeon of the Division of Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery at the David Geffen School of Medicine at UCLA, is Executive Director and Chief Surgeon of Operation Mend. The Thalians are proud to present him with a special Medical Award at the Gala for his dedication to Healing America’s Wounded Warriors…Body, Mind and Spirit. This year’s Gala proceeds benefit the mental health area of Operation Mend. Please visit http://www.operationmend.ucla.edu for more information.
    Quick reply to this messageReply Reply With QuoteReply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Damn I wish I had another pair of those Duncan's... Some great shoes right there! Still love my tube socks too es!

Thread Information