Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456
    Remember Cherokee Parks The Truth #6's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Of the 16 teams that played tonight, the Spurs attempted and made the fewest threes. We've got a 6'11" center who leads the entire team in 3pt% this year & just had his best game in a Spurs uniform, but he played 16 minutes, against a team with a 2x DPOY who defends the paint better than almost anybody in the league. But yeah, let's continue with the midrange attack schtick, so that there will also be fewer long rebounds, and Gobert can dominate there too.
    Oddly, it would be unfair to Eubanks. Lol. Yeah, what a head scratcher. The allotment of minutes is sort of nuts. I really hope this is the last year for Pop and DDR. Pop is a legend but he’s jumped the shark; it feels like autopilot too often.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    https://www.espn.com/nba/recap?gameId=401307784

"Utah beat San Antonio 110-99 on Monday night, in large part, by denying the Spurs scoring opportunities at the rim and on the perimeter. San Antonio did not make its first layup until the final minute of the second quarter and the Spurs missed all seven 3-pointers they attempted before halftime....

The Spurs struggled to keep pace with the Jazz after repeatedly settling for mid-range shots. 19 of San Antonio's 20 first-half baskets were mid-range shots."

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Absolutely not a coincidence that he had his best game in months yesterday, with DeRozan gone, and immediately goes back to "passive mode" the very next game when DD returns. Not to mention the back-to-back 20+pt games earlier in the season, too with DD gone. At one point you could've said there was "no evidence" of correlation... Now, it's hard to ignore, tbh. I'm really looking forward to seeing him off the team, whether the youngns swim or sink in his absence.
    Yep!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Of the 16 teams that played tonight, the Spurs attempted and made the fewest threes. We've got a 6'11" center who leads the entire team in 3pt% this year & just had his best game in a Spurs uniform, but he played 16 minutes, against a team with a 2x DPOY who defends the paint better than almost anybody in the league. But yeah, let's continue with the midrange attack schtick, so that there will also be fewer long rebounds, and Gobert can dominate there too.
    Who is the 6'11 center?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Who is the 6'11 center?
    Dieng. Why, do you think he's not 6'11"?

http://www.draftexpress.com/profile/Gorgui-Dieng-6219/

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    pop put the old guys in at the same time see what you get

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ahh just take patty and rudy out already at least let luka and kbd get some seasoning

Thread Information