Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'd flip it around and say you're overrating a playoff curbstomping way too damn much. Murray and Poetl already have playoff experience in a REAL, pre-pandemic playoff atmosphere. One and Done won't do jack for Keldon, Lonnie, and especially Vassell, who'll be on towel-waiving duty. Getting this team a top 10 draft pick is a really good thing. Unfortunately, that hope is gone so we're stuck on neutral as has been the case for the past 3 years.
    If the Spurs get the guy they want anyway, then dropping 3-4 spots isn't a big deal. There is that possibility, too.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    My thing is Pop should play the young guys a bit more. I’m not even saying bench the veteran players but if they aren’t playing well or getting roasted on defense, sub them out and give the young players a few minutes to see what they can provide.

the rotation is down to nine players at best and a decent amount of the veterans look sluggish as . At least If we lose we see what we have with the young players instead of going through what we already know. We have damn near no shot in to win a playoff series and we most likely will not come close to winning a play in game. So what’s really the point of sticking with such a tight rotation, especially when the veterans are most likely leaving next season?!
    Patty needs to go to Pop and ask him to bench him. He’s a terrible ball handler, and at best an average, scrappy defender. He’s ing refusing to shoot the 3 ball, and Pop would absolutely bench a young player for that offense.

Believe.
    My Team
    Anybody but Spurs
    Post Count
    Patty needs to go to Pop and ask him to bench him. He’s a terrible ball handler, and at best an average, scrappy defender. He’s ing refusing to shoot the 3 ball, and Pop would absolutely bench a young player for that offense.
    He's trying to protect his percentages. He shot under 30% from three in April and it's resulted in his total 2021 percentage to fall to 37%. Patty desperately wants one last big contract but he knows if he continues to shoot the way he has, he's going to have to settle for Bryn Forbes money(which is looking like the most likely outcome for him)

If he wasn't a vet, he'd be in the doghouse already for the way he's played the past two months. Pop giving him leeway because of "Spurs culture"

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You can tell by threads like these who has actually played basketball in compe ive team environments and how has played video games.
    I'm honest enough to say I've done neither but that doesn't make my opinion any less valid. That's falling on deaf ears with you since all you know how to do is insult anyone here you don't agree with.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If the Spurs get the guy they want anyway, then dropping 3-4 spots isn't a big deal. There is that possibility, too.
    There is but that's relying on some luck which hasn't been granted to us ever since Kawhi ed us over. We're due for a break, though.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Hey, they won tonight!!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    There is but that's relying on some luck which hasn't been granted to us ever since Kawhi ed us over. We're due for a break, though.
    We have been doing everything wrong for years, but ppl still can't accept we also ed Kawhi over...uncanny

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    We have been doing everything wrong for years, but ppl still can't accept we also ed Kawhi over...uncanny
    Lol.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Who owns a tiebraker between spurs and pelicans?

My Girl's a Hooper keithington1's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I could see the kings losing only 1 more game putting them at 39 losses. I could see the spurs losing all 5 of their games putting them at 40 losses

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I could see the kings losing only 1 more game putting them at 39 losses. I could see the spurs losing all 5 of their games putting them at 40 losses
    With Phoenix likely being locked in 2nd they'll probably rest their starters in the last 2 games in SA. I can see Spurs winning both.

Thread Information