Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ...for being even worse than we are.

We likely only finish with 0, 1,or 2 wins from here on out and those miserable suns of es wont sniff our jock straps.

What has the league come to?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    They know there’s no point in trying hard to reach the play-in just to be killed; they’re doing the right thing by getting Zion another young top pick to help him out.

unlike the stupid ass Spurs trying to keep their mediocre season alive for no reason whatsoever, besides a tier pick.

Every game is game 1 Seventyniner's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Are you that desperate to have the Spurs get a 2% chance at a top 4 pick and otherwise be relegated to #13 or #14? Just enjoy the ride, man.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Are you that desperate to have the Spurs get a 2% chance at a top 4 pick and otherwise be relegated to #13 or #14? Just enjoy the ride, man.
    If we slide below the Pelicans and the Pacers, it becomes an 11% chance at a top 4… I’ll take those chances.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    They know there’s no point in trying hard to reach the play-in just to be killed; they’re doing the right thing by getting Zion another young top pick to help him out.

unlike the stupid ass Spurs trying to keep their mediocre season alive for no reason whatsoever, besides a tier pick.
    Who’s out there in the draft significantly better than what the Pels might get? Let’s get the young guys some playoff experience.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Who’s out there in the draft significantly better than what the Pels might get? Let’s get the young guys some playoff experience.
    A one-game play-in game that we’ll lose by 20+ against the Warriors in the Bay Area hardly counts as playoff experience.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    A one-game play-in game that we’ll lose by 20+ against the Warriors in the Bay Area hardly counts as playoff experience.
    Not to mention watching Patty and Rudy chuck up shots. Lol “playoff experience” at its best.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yea. I’m hoping we don’t make it but the Pelicans keep losing. Maybe the kings jump them and contend for the 10th?? Wishful thinking

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Has there ever been a more barren game thread?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I Obviously didn’t see the game, but why the did Lonzo shoot the ball 18 times including like 10 three point attempts. Dude only made 3 shots and is supposedly a point guard. Pass the ball

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I love how this is where we're at now as a fanbase. Hating other teams for being even worse than our ty, hopeless team.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The Pelicans are what the Spurs could have been, without Zion, if they got the AD haul for Leonard.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This is the point that gets me: The young guys already have playoff experience! Murray, White, and Poetl have been in the playoffs already. Sure, Walker, Keldon, and Vassell don’t but it won’t kill them to wait another year for playoff action, especially Vassell who will be relegated to towel waiving anyways. that, give me 10th pick.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This is the point that gets me: The young guys already have playoff experience! Murray, White, and Poetl have been in the playoffs already. Sure, Walker, Keldon, and Vassell don’t but it won’t kill them to wait another year for playoff action, especially Vassell who will be relegated to towel waiving anyways. that, give me 10th pick.
    It’s a cheapened version of playoff experience right now anyways.. No full crowds at the arena (crucial for their composure at road games), only one game to play and not a 7 game series, watching low IQ players like Patty and Rudy shoot the team out of games. Really doesn’t benefit the young guys at all. I’m with you, I’d rather a high pick but the Spurs aren’t ty enough to make it a meaningful lottery position unfortunately.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

.Their top young player will be picked at most, one place higher than our pick. Not likely anyone overtakes them, not when indy or Sacto look at the standings. Anyway, you act like we’re winning. We’ve lost 4 in a row.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lol @ the notion that the Pelicans are purposely losing. Nah, they suck, same as the Spurs. People are quicker to give excuses for other teams with nothing beyond surface level understanding of how their team is being run

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The Pelicans are what the Spurs could have been, without Zion, if they got the AD haul for Leonard.
    Pellies minus Zion would be one of the most directionless, hopeless franchises in basketball to be fair.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    How are the Pels this bad? Zion+Ingram+Zo and good role players.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    How are the Pels this bad? Zion+Ingram+Zo and good role players.
    They’re...the Pelicans.

They’ll pick in front of us, it up, and we’ll get the best guy after #10.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Has there ever been a more barren game thread?
    Newb.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    .Their top young player will be picked at most, one place higher than our pick. Not likely anyone overtakes them, not when indy or Sacto look at the standings. Anyway, you act like we’re winning. We’ve lost 4 in a row.
    Our shot at a top 4 is greater than 10% with just a slight change in the rankings. Theres a difference between picking 11th or 12th and picking 6th and up. The odds only increase with each step down the rankings we go.

Otherwise, this team, as currently comprised, is in the fruitless purgatory of abject mediocrity.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lol @ the notion that the Pelicans are purposely losing. Nah, they suck, same as the Spurs. People are quicker to give excuses for other teams with nothing beyond surface level understanding of how their team is being run
    Whose notion was that?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yes, youre either a newb or oblivious. If youve been around for any length of time youd see the threads started here and realize that not only did this thread make it to 2 pages, or will soon, it has nothing to do with ing your aunt.

Plus my thread is aspirational. Im hoping to get a better draft pick. Whats less barren than that?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lol

Thread Information