Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Well .... this was the expected result. Does playing in the play in count as making the playoffs? No, right?

Born Slippy
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Pop turned to the youngsters instead of leaning on his vets like usual . The results weren't pretty but it needed to be done to finish the season.

Sign of things to come hopefully moving forward. best to judge once they gotten used to playing together and certain in game situations .

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Everyone knew after the big 3 retired we would be ed, it sucks that the spurs haven’t tanked for there next potential franchise player but your not guaranteed to find that player when you tank either
    If Derozan walks, they are guaranteed to be really bad. I'd rather take that route though than pay him 30 million a year to barely keep this team at a <.500 record. At least it's a direction and not just being stuck in the middle.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Sit Demar, Rudy, and Patty the rest of these games and see which young players are worth keeping around, tbh. Stop ing around with wanting to make the playoffs. They would get swept by any team the way they play basketball.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Pop deserves credit tonight for getting the youngsters in the game earlier and for longer when the beat down had begun. It’s something we’ve all been clamouring for.

Don’t care what the overall result was, the young guys are showing they can play in this league when given burn.

- Luka and Vassell both look like lottery picks when they have been given consistent minutes and high ones at that.
    - Tre J looks like a first round pick. He already runs the club in arguably the 2nd best way behind D White.
    - DDR learnt absolutely 0 from the first game 2 days ago. That’s your best player? Come on…
    - Patty looks burnt out. Genuinely worried for the guy as he looks to be playing his way out of the league. His swagger, ferocity, shooting -
    the unique positive attributes he would bring have seemingly vanished.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Misssed it. At least some of the young kids get time.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Luckily didn't get to watch any of this catastrophe until the last minutes but this Tre Jones beauty must've been the sole highlight. I like this kid a lot

Tre missed soooo many gimmes tonight, that I was shocked to see the box score and find out it was only three shots. He could have been perfect from the field if all those shots where the ball went in and out went in instead.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    3 of Dieng's 3s looked real close to going in

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Misssed it. At least some of the young kids get time.
    Bill my guy you may be one of the last optimist left on our board.

I like all our young drafted players but watching Derozan, Poetle, Gay and unfortunately even Patty game after game has made me question the entertainment value of sports altogether. Hopefully these last 7 games it's a rehearsal for 2022.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Luka had a solid game. There were roughly three plays were he caused his man to turn the ball over. Those don't show up on the box score. He was active on defense and I was surprised by the green light he had on offense. He had some good looks that should have went in and I was impressed by how he blew by his man to get to the rim (only to miss). He'll get those down with more playing time.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Bill my guy you may be one of the last optimist left on our board.

I like all our young drafted players but watching Derozan, Poetle, Gay and unfortunately even Patty game after game has made me question the entertainment value of sports altogether. Hopefully these last 7 games it's a rehearsal for 2022.
    Cheers bro. Yeah, I'm missing games now because it's just not worth it to stay up all night to watch the team. Only the prospect of Devin, Luka, Tre playing is worth it to me to see the future but as Pop often gives 'en DNPs (not Devin recently, but certainly before) better to get some sleep and review Timvp's grades in the morning.

Hopefully 2022 will be a youth movement.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Luka had a solid game. There were roughly three plays were he caused his man to turn the ball over. Those don't show up on the box score. He was active on defense and I was surprised by the green light he had on offense. He had some good looks that should have went in and I was impressed by how he blew by his man to get to the rim (only to miss). He'll get those down with more playing time.
    Nice vid. Nice play. Good find.

half man half amazing
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Can’t believe they put off rebuilding for 3 years for this . Really just the dumbest run organization in the league

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Amazing that this is the same organization that played the beautiful game and inspired the GSW's play style which in turn changed the NBA. Hard to believe really.
    All the players are different except Mills. The most important people in the organization are the players. So it's really not the same organization.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Can’t believe they put off rebuilding for 3 years for this . Really just the dumbest run organization in the league
    You can't judge until after this off season. The whole rebuild thing was all about the 2021 off season. It was apparent 3 years ago.

half man half amazing
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You can't judge until after this off season. The whole rebuild thing was all about the 2021 off season. It was apparent 3 years ago.
    A six year rebuild? What they are you talking about?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    patty needs to start asking the Spurs organization about what TV gig might be available for him.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So, this is what we’ve become...fodder for the contenders.

Jazz by 42.
    Not too far off.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    A six year rebuild? What they are you talking about?
    No. The DDR and LMA team up was never a rebuild.
    ?

Emperor Duncan>>>>>King James tim_duncan_fan's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'm over it. Honestly the only thing that really bugs me at this point is that Pop is going to go to the Olympics and absolutely embarrass himself.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    All it took was 2 seasons of the spurs missing the playoffs for spurs fans to turn on Pop lmao y’all spoiled
    I turned on Pop in 2015 tbh

Thread Information