Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    More baseless claims. Put up or shut up, fatty.

You’re actually shook. You know what this means to your rep. That’s funny.

so did you get discharged because you were grossly overweight? Or did you get fat after you got out?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You’re actually shook. You know what this means to your rep. That’s funny.

so did you get discharged because you were grossly overweight? Or did you get fat after you got out?
    Challenges me to post image of my vehicle after calling me a liar, I post it, he never mentions it again
    Now doing the same thing about doxxing, moving on like it never existed

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    how many has he doxxed?
    Unknown. More than a couple.

When he starts throwing around proper names, I can't come to any other conclusion than he's put in the research.
    Name these three or more doxxed persons.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Challenges me to post image of my vehicle after calling me a liar, I post it, he never mentions it again
    Now doing the same thing about doxxing, moving on like it never existed

i said 1 down 1 to go. You’re really worried about what people realizing that you went all derp enemies list, and actually did try to find me.

you know you did. Others now see you did. You’re a sad old man, this is all you have.

but since you admitted you lied about any assertions you made about me, what is there to acknowledge. You admitted that you’re a liar. That’s all you needed to do to begin with

now go back to ignoring your family while they anxiously await your death

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Whoever claims the internet win is insecure.

Tbh, there is no win on an anonymous board.

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    Jenner would run circles around Kamala in the VP debates

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    DerpFK

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    i said 1 down 1 to go. You’re really worried about what people realizing that you went all derp enemies list, and actually did try to find me.

you know you did. Others now see you did. You’re a sad old man, this is all you have.

but since you admitted you lied about any assertions you made about me, what is there to acknowledge. You admitted that you’re a liar. That’s all you needed to do to begin with

now go back to ignoring your family while they anxiously await your death
    You took another hard L Jeffery. You cannot narrative you way out of it.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Whoever claims the internet win is insecure.

Not for you, that's for sure.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Clearly, you're constantly gripping over the Ws and Ls and the sweet, sweet internet glory that you get on anonymous message boards. No one declares victory more frequently in this forum than you.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Clearly, you're constantly gripping over the Ws and Ls and the sweet, sweet internet glory that you get on anonymous message boards. No one declares victory more frequently in this forum than you.
    Sorry this is happening to you

You hate to see it

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Sorry this is happening to you

You hate to see it
    nothing happened, dude

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You took another hard L Jeffery. You cannot narrative you way out of it.
    you admitted to every single person here you either did search for me outside of an anonymous message board, or you totally lied.

which is it derpmc?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    you admitted to every single person here you either did search for me outside of an anonymous message board, or you totally lied.

which is it derpmc?
    Another lie from the only one here who snuck in after being perma-banned and lied about it.

I never admitted to anything of the sort. Someone called you Jeffery after you kept launching personal attacks on them with their personal information and you sat up as straight as you can and proceeded to fly right because of it. That means you are Jeffery, and since you keep insisting someone has tracked you down after being called fat and ugly, you also have low self esteem.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Another lie from the only one here who snuck in after being perma-banned and lied about it.

I never admitted to anything of the sort. Someone called you Jeffery after you kept launching personal attacks on them with their personal information and you sat up as straight as you can and proceeded to fly right because of it. That means you are Jeffery, and since you keep insisting someone has tracked you down after being called fat and ugly, you also have low self esteem.
    What personal information did I provide? Tell me. Did you lie about everything you said about me? Or did you stalk me offline? If you lied. Then admit to everyone you’re a liar. If you attempted to stalk me, admit that.

I know you’re backpedaling really hard because you have to admit one of these or the other. And we both know you’re a pathetic old man who only has this site to keep you from having to acknowledge what a terrible person you are.

this is one of the bigger L’s you have taken here, and you have been getting your pushed in hard since November.

you either have to admit everyone you are every single thing that I said you are, or you have to admit you’re nothing more than a pathetic old lying sack of .
    Last edited by Bogie; 05-08-2021 at 06:59 PM.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What personal information did I provide? Tell me. Did you lie about everything you said about me? Or did you stalk me offline? If you lied. Then admit to everyone you’re a liar. If you attempted to stalk me, admit that.

I know you’re backpedaling really hard because you have to admit one of these or the other. And we both know you’re a pathetic old man who only has this site to keep you from having to acknowledge what a terrible person you are.

this is one of the bigger L’s you have taken here, and you have been getting your pushed in hard since November.

you either have to admit everyone you are every single thing that I said you are, or you have to admit you’re nothing more than a pathetic old lying sack of .

Bonnerific meltdown achieved

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Bonnerific meltdown achieved

Loss acknowledged

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Loss acknowledged
    It's about time you came to grips with it. Now about that BMI.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It's about time you came to grips with it. Now about that BMI.

you took a bad l here puddin, one of the worst you have taken, and you have been a chew toy on here. Oh, and your projection of your insecurity of your fatness and overall worthlessness has been duly noted by everyone.

you have admitted to everyone you’re either a liar or you stalk people off this site. Which is it?

you are pathetic

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    you took a bad l here puddin, one of the worst you have taken, and you have been a chew toy on here. Oh, and your projection of your insecurity of your fatness and overall worthlessness has been duly noted by everyone.

you have admitted to everyone you’re either a liar or you stalk people off this site. Which is it?

you are pathetic
    People who sneak around a permaban should be doxxed. No one wants you here. That said, no one is interested enough in you to actually do it. Not yet.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    People who sneak around a permaban should be doxxed. No one wants you here. That said, no one is interested enough in you to actually do it. Not yet.
    so you are admitting you have doxed me. imagine that. You just admitted that you care so much about your rep on a Spurs fan site, you actually did internet research. Holy you’re more pathetic than everyone thinks you are derpmc

And saying I’m unimportant, yet you took all that time to stalk my life? You’re pathetic.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    so you are admitting you have doxed me. imagine that. You just admitted that you care so much about your rep on a Spurs fan site, you actually did internet research. Holy you’re more pathetic than everyone thinks you are derpmc

And saying I’m unimportant, yet you took all that time to stalk my life? You’re pathetic.

Thread Information